Brit/Pol/ posh spice edition

Fuck links and fuck Qt ginger mountain negros

Other urls found in this thread:

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2226501/labour-hugh-gaffney-racist-homophobic-remarks-punishment-lesley-laird/
youtube.com/watch?v=0lzql2amQoA
heraldscotland.com/news/15987242.Hundreds_protest_ban_on_Buttons_the_cat_as_Scots_university_Rector_candidate/
youtube.com/watch?v=a21v2u4pkEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ3iVFMrEdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comfy no-defeatism thread

Are you 14 years old? What a shit fucking thread.

Are you talking about William Wilberforce?

Britain and France started world war 2 after rejecting peace offers

Muhammad is your most popular name for babies today.Must be proud.

dont bother

It is a God's giving right and always have been for Britain to spread across the globe the most beautiful, the most honourable and the most human race mankind ever produced in its entire existence

the more of the Anglo-Saxon race inhabits the better it is for mankind and for the world

Left wing politics has to end in Europe.

Can you drop your larp flag for a momebt so I can work out if I've insulted you before?

Fuck the world

It has

it serves a purpose but it should never hold power only threaten to

Re: Montenegro
The difference was at the time the British/Spanish/Portugese empire weren't expanding into other European countries

you are literally arguing with a female wehraboo

While laudable the issue is that there is no right wing in many places. At all.

>he says whilst posting in brit/pol/

Do you actually have any political beliefs apart from posting pics of that paki baker

They are jealous they didn't had Jewish Prime Minister and Jewish controller like Britain did.

You actually make a fair point here. People talk about Germany as if it was some sort of Katamari ball that infinitely expand if left unchecked. There's no doubt that Hitler wanted his lebensraum, but was he like Pinky and the Brain "try to take over the world!", well I'm not so sure.

its monteNIGGER

Actually, Britain and Spain quite a lot of wars on who gets to rule over some land. France and Britain were really close on war on the Imperialist ages due to border tension and Portugal and Britain are Best friends forever.

>Implying we have any relevant right wing parties outside of Northern Ireland

My gf is fit

underage cunt kys

British empire still lives in London. Pakis, Jamaicans, Nigerians, Indians...

Yet there aren't any Brits almost at all living in those nations today even in Hong Kong,this is your Mayor LMFAO

valentines day tomorrow

Literally Napoleon

Brit/pol/ still manages to be better than LARPing about a "European colony on Mars" you mong.

>that bloatmaxx face

>2018
>not unironically embracing horseshoe theory

For honour

whats wrong lads ?

stop

Why are you opposed to the British Empire?(not talking about what we did in ww2)

What makes you think anyone wants a Fascist European colony on Mars ran by 14 year olds from Sup Forums?

It's incredibly larpy, why would Clinton donor musk let you have a white ethnostate in mars

No pics to verify fitness, MySpace angle, enough makeup to stucco Parliament, and is probably a trap. The last is OK tho. Poast boipucci?

Everything in Britain outside of London looks nice and it doesn't look like a lot of Pakis live there.

it's fun watching plebs at different stages of the blackpill

Ask Nesta Helen Webster she was British author,and member of Mosley's party

"Britain isn't run by the English.We are under invisable Jewish dictatorship and it can be felt in every aspect of our life''

It's not mt nigger

Girls in London are far more attractive than girls in the rest of the UK, mostly because they're all foreign. 3 absolute stunners at my work, two of whom are completely foreign and one who was born and raised in England but with two foreign parents. wtf I love mass immigration now desu

That's my point. We don't. Any time the nucelus of such a thing forms in the UK it is infiltrated and demolished from the inside by dint of no one wishing to poison their own career by being associated with such a thing and that eventually someone somewhere fucks up and looks at a curry funny or dares to ask a quintessential brit where they are from, and then the party is banned.

Note that labour haven't had to sacrifice one of their own.
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2226501/labour-hugh-gaffney-racist-homophobic-remarks-punishment-lesley-laird/

Bradford has higher percentage of Pakis than London

She looks like she has cocks in pickling jars on her mantelpiece

I can't fucking take it lads

I don't even know what to say, think, believe etc

lmfao.
You should know that any space expedition to mars will be more diverse than a somalian marketplace.
They will absolutely not let whites form colonies on mars. You're fucking insane if you think that would ever happen under any circumstances.

English isn't your first language is it?

'arguing with wehraboos is like competing in the paralympics' - winston churchill

if you're interested, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=0lzql2amQoA

the white lad presenting the video is such a perfect example of an unwitting numale it's uncanny

become a street urchin and raid desert caravans.

That doesn't awnser my question
What is your reason for opposing the empire?

>14

You have to be 18 or older to post here, Nigel.

I put it to you Eddie, if I gave you a button to press which would catapult us into an alternative universe where we didn't intervene, would you do it? Given that we know the outcome of intervening in that particular conflict now. Do you really think "we'd all be speaking German" and that sort of stuff?

Have we discussed buttons by the way?
heraldscotland.com/news/15987242.Hundreds_protest_ban_on_Buttons_the_cat_as_Scots_university_Rector_candidate/

Living in a cave is usually bad for your knees though.

What about Wales?

What's that one about the best argument against democracy is a 5 min convo with a voter?

It's great to take side of Jews over Nesta Webster and Oswald Mosley.No surprise why there are so many Britain hate threads.Wonder why?

What part of my post are you not understanding, Diego?

London has literally every kind of forgiener but not that large a precent of pakis

is luton at the top

I second this.

No lad, seriously. I'm suffering right now.

roastie for sure look at her eyes

They have the same parties of England plus a left wing regionalist party

wales has no rightwing parties or any choice when voting, my area is basically a dumping ground for ex-cons from northern england

Were you turned down for a visa? You're outside Schengen I assume.

Y

Why she look like a wog?

White skin is a thing of the past. Get over it and settled down with a nice mulatto

become a cat man and steal dogs from London

>then rape them

>mankind
humankind you noob

Churchill loved Jewish dick in his ass.Anti-fascist hero who killed millions in his colonies and in mainland Europe.A true champion of International Jewly.

Fuck it, I give up.

Actually fuck it.

Post a time stamped pic of your hand in good lighting.
If you're white enough to not get a job at the BBC I will admit to every single one of your points.

Never 4get , croydon cat killer actually killed one of my friends cats

>80% literacy problem all over the UK

Fucking hell. How did we let it get this bad?

Can you awnser my question why you was opposed to the empire

WOORRLLLD TOUUUUR FOR JEWLLLYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=a21v2u4pkEQ

Woah I'm a nazi now. When do I get my sexy leather gear and VW Beatle?

Oh England, My England
Where have you gone?
The Pride of Being English
Rejoicing in song

Them days are now over
As Bad as it's been
I dread for my children
The things that i've seen

No Neighbours to rely on
No Kids In the street
No respect for the elderly
As a country, we are beat

Governed by greed
Country run by fools
Drug riddled children
Hang round like ghouls

No prospects or parents
This country is wrong
Oh England, My England
Where have you gone?

Much like America, once you discount certain demopgraohics not a lot has changed.

You're implying I agree with the given outcome, which I don't. By the second world war we were already on the downfall so I'd recommend we didn't enter the great war, but that would be LARPing.
We lost the war in 1940 but held out ground (like it or not, thanks to Churchill), but to LARP, we should have struck a deal with the USSR and not the US, then held our ground while the eastern campaign played out. Like Powell suggested

Source? Not that I disbelieve it.

WE THE BRITISH PEOPLE DEMAND THE FREE RIGHT OF INTERNATIONAL TOUR FOR THE GREATEST MUSICIANS TO BE BIRTHED BY OUR FRENCH ALLIES

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ3iVFMrEdM

Oh dear I must be getting sleepy.

>demographics.

this. we haven't changed at all, we just don't have control of the demographics anymore. it's already gone

You've gone very quiet. Time stamped hand please.

How do I go about finding posh older women (milfs) who are in desperate need of young stud cock (such as my own)?

Pls marry me Elizabeth

But ''Nazi'' is a term/word/meaning invented by Jews.You are Jewish?

Churchill wasn't even alive when Jewly first formed. What the fuck are you even saying? Churchill notoriously only listened to classical.

Become president of France.

Rhona Mitra is absolute heaven, I'll never forget that scene from Ali G.

Timestamp.
You're getting blacker by the post.

i'm sorry lad. i believe in u

> u can become the best cat man