TRUMP: WILDLY UNPOPULAR

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/trump-is-even-less-popular-now-than-when-he-was-inaugurated.html

>In 49 States, Trump Is Even Less Popular Now Than He Was on Inauguration Day

Why has Trump failed to hold his audience? Will they still vote for him in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5132016/donald-trump-approval-rating-rasmussen/
wnd.com/2018/02/4621979/
youtu.be/bl_ELXtj3MY
nymag.com
www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=ojAZjLKhHiA&t=44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>99% chance of winning

It's a lie. He's done nothing to lose support.

Every day I wake up, I am ashamed for what my country has become. We are now a nation of white trash, and Trump is the fool they elected.

>He's done nothing to lose support.

On an unrelated note, the sexist and islamophobic reporter who captured this video committed suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head shortly after this was released.

Except fail at nearly all of his campaign promises. Where's the wall? Where's the repeal of Obamacase? Where's America being great again?

Guys, I regret voting for Drumpf!

>wall
Prototyping.
>Obamacare
Dying. Hell, that literally got brought up again yesterday because of the budget, where the fuck were you?

America is great at country white trash overdosing on fentanyl. Other than that.. we suck.

What has he accomplished?

I have no idea why poltards love trump so much. He shills for Israel and has Jewish grandchildren. and cuts taxes for billionaires. And now wants to make 2 million illegal immigrants citizens.

Trump is right, if he did go out in public and shot someone his retarded supporters would still support him.

>when your robot at 1% battery

mmm what a nice set of milkers...

The media has never even been able to see Trump's audience, let alone poll them.

wants to give israel an additional 200 million on top of the billionis we're already giving them in the budget proposal

I actually plan on voting for him where as i didnt the first time.

Fuck liberals.

I like him more when the media pumps this shit out.

its still unbelievable that she was allowed to continue running after this video... completely insane

>I hate trump because he hasn’t yet done things I originally hated him for

When you untangle your broken mind try forming a logical thought.

Jesus Christ I wish my dick were long enough to be engulfed by those milkers

NBC olympics

No Star Spangled Banner audible as blonde skier twerks on podium

New York nedia really hates the USA

North Korea is now cute and cuddly

>TRUMP: WILDLY UNPOPULAR

49% approval

time.com/5132016/donald-trump-approval-rating-rasmussen/

>herp derp, trump hasn't accomplished anything...
wnd.com/2018/02/4621979/

Nobody's asking WHY though. I don't approve because he hasn't been extreme enough. I'm optimistic, and he still has 3 years to win me over though.

Tredau 2019

shutup

>Cuckalonia
>Ever talking shit about anyone.

Weird- you mean the party isn't as fun a year later? This is normal shit. KYS

You'd think they would get tired at some point.

It's not like you wanted any of those things. And it's not like like the lefties wouldn't have done worse. If the GOP can field an even better candidate, good. Otherwise, he's probably the best candidate a right-wing radical could hope for, and he's set up the precedent for people like Paul Nehlen and Arthur Jones to run.

>He shills for Israel and has Jewish grandchildren.
You real have no idea?
Obviously Sup Forums is run by Mossad.

JEWNIGGER SLIDE THREAD MODS PLEASE KILL.

Says the very site that claimed Hillary had a 99% chance of winning the election.

>Will hit 50% approval any day now to go up from 49%
>WHY IS HE SO UNPOPULAR?!?!?

He's more popular than Obama was during most of his time, senpai. Stop lying about shit you retarded bong.

>worst state in the nation
>not Mississippi

Moar of dem titties?

I voted for Hillary knowing full well that she wasn’t who she pretended to be.
Now that I know he’s basically politically impotent I hope he stays just to watch the left continue to eat each other alive as they continue to fracture into new identity groups.

I think the most bizarre thing about Trump supporters is their claims about Jews

Nice tits, but what the FUCK is wrong with that sidewalk?

>hillary.exe has stopped working

shills got home from school

I don't trust the polls after the election debacle 2 b H. Those polls are meant to influence and not inform.

Fake news!

>Britbong believing this

dems sum nice milkers

GRUMBLEGRILKINAUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR TIME IS NIGH AT HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEWS SEZ ANY DAY NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It teally happened with the end of the individual mandate.

Sauce is bunnyayumi.
Good luck, friends.

>DUDE EVERY POST I DISAGREE WITH IS SHAREBLUE
Retard.

/TWG/ - Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women
.-.

I guess with all this negativity i should be "shill-shocked", right?

BUUUUUUUUT, since this is all bullshit i'll just shake off you're bullshit retards, mmmKaaay?

You're very easy to spot.

Oh she's Swimsuit Succubus' gf? I can get down with that. 2x the milkers.

>In 49 Nigger cities (excluding alaska for obvious reasons)

Jew spotted. We can't fix this countries problems in a year and unfortunately we all have to fight through the sludge of subversion and pure kikery that has become entrenched at every level of this nations governmental and media structure.

I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation you are in Schlomo.

/TWG/ - Traditional Women General
This thread is for appreciation of traditional women

Wow that´s a cuttie.

God these people are pathetic

7/10 tiddies
4/10 face
this is a bag-and-tag situation, anons
also OP is a faggot and Sup Forums is a TRUMP board

This is pointless information. Every president has a honeymoon phase and then loses popularity. Of course trumps Approval rating is lower now than it was while being sworn in.

To understand approval rating, you have to look at actual trends over many months. The funny thing is with Trump it's pretty stable near 40 ever since June 2017. Nothing amazing has happened yet.

>bunnyayumi.

KYS faggot. Were better than we've been in 24 yrs

Fake news is fake.

Are these figures coming from the same assholes who told us hrc had ~95% chance of winning the white house?

Archie Bunker says England is a Fag Country
youtu.be/bl_ELXtj3MY

>can see her feet being dragged

What did he mean by this?

Hi Share blue! Collect your sheckles faggot!

Still not tired of winning and look forward to 8 full years faggots!

oh fuck off. The constantly propagandized and demoralized rural white man gets sold fentanyl by the Jew pharmaceutical industry. Not to mention they lost their jobs to (((globalism))).

They should do better, but regardless, fuck off kike.

Die in a fire you nigger-loving, cum-guzzling, faggot. Move to Haiti if you hate it here so much.

This

Fuck you ratched mouthed bong

>nymag.com

would race mix with

t. bulgarian diaspora

He's lost me because
>no wall
>fucking around in the Middle East when he said he wouldn't
>healthcare bill was pretty pathetic
>surrounded himself with tired old neocons

>polls last week came up as 48% favorable

Anyone falling for this shit needs to punch themselves in the dick

>it was just a cold

>2016+2
>Trusting (((polls)))
Did you learn nothing from the election?

>not California

Of course everyone's fucking pissed... Trump and the Republicans haven't actually gotten anything major done except a tax cut for billionaires...They just TALKED about getting shit done. People aren't idiots.

As for the Republicans they had EIGHT FUCKING YEARS to prepare legislation. They should have changed the country in the first six months forever. They should have rammed through all of their legislation using the Nuclear Option and absolutely BUTT FUCKED the liberals for good.

Instead it's been 18 months of pointless LARPing, which only the blue collar and rural retards on Sup Forums still get excited about. The sad thing is the Dems will gain a seat or two in the Senate come November and this opportunity will have passed. And then they just have to wait for the demographic change to do it's job. I.e. no more Republican Party, ever.

tldr: White Republican men have blown the very last chance we had to save this country and people are fucking livid.

The last president to be a one term chump blantantly lied to the American people once the reality of war spending kicked in (after the gulf war was complete).

>Says no new taxes
>Does the opposite, a total 180 reversal

The only way Trump loses is if he pulls off an amnesty for illegals, as far as the wall thing goes he just has to keep pushing for it or build slowly and he gets a pass. He would need to do a total 180 reversal. As it stands right now the only people being shit on by his tax plan is blue state upper middle class - a bit of them are libs and the rest are RINO's who shoulda moved anyway so fuck em - NY/Orange County, CA latte sipping "republicans" don't elect presidents

A YEAR? Motherfucker the Republicans had EIGHT years to get their shit ready for this. EIGHT. If I gave a group of people eight years to write some simple legislation and they weren't 120% fucking done and ready I'd fire every last one of those assholes.

Unpopular among liberals only. HAHAHA!

> he thinks Trump has done nothing
> because the (((media))) told him so
> they also told him Trump was a Jew-hating Nazi
> even though Trump handed his daughter over to marry a Jewish guy

You really are the special kind of stupid.

Changed the VPN so you're not using the Britbong flag anymore? Is this the "Moneyshot" of your shilling? You guys really are predictable, so, have a wink and a smile, now a slow walk away from your shillpost.

Kike leave USA unwanted here

>Nuclear Option
It's called that for a reason.
Trump and Co. are doing a damned fine job making the dems look weak/not care about working american families, they are whittling away at democrat political capitol.
Also chipping away at Obamacare, getting rid of the mandatory care requirement and undoing that bullshit supreme court "tax" ruling? Priceless.
Obamacare's not totally gone but that was bar none the highest point of contention

>widely unpopular among people who's opinions I don't care about

Jewish/ Communist shills post pictures of semi-nude women they found on the internet with every single reply post. I am not sure if it is the same person working overtime on cocaine or if it is a tactic of a particular group.

sage in options fields regardless

>No more republican party ever
Gerrymandering has always been a thing, national voter ID law will be a thing.

As for the Nuclear Option, republicans have been historically 10X more likely to use Filibuster. FFS the only notable Filibusters the dems have done (in all of the US jurisprudence) that I can remember in recent memory is Wendy Davis's tirade in the Texas Senate, and Pelosi's non-effectual meaningless "Filibuster" in the House of Representatives.
Meanwhile republicans Filibuster left and fucking right under Clinton and Obama.
The Filibuster is the only trace of balls the republicans have

>Nuclear Option
>It's called that for a reason

Imagine for a moment that it's Thanksgiving and your entire white family is over and in the middle of the meal a handful of South American spics here illegally, come through the front door with shotguns. They begin robbing you blind and at the end they decide to take the children so they can harvest their organs and/or sell them to Tijuana brothels.

Now, are you going to lean over to your hysterical wife when it's all over and say:

>"Honey, I know it's tough but while we could have done something decisive about this, we honorable white men decided to follow the rules, codes of conduct and procedures, because in the end, that's what really matters so please just calm down. I'm sure we'll get some more people elected next November and then we'll have a supermajority and we can try and get the kids back."

Is this really what you white cucks believe? You're fine losing just so long as you get a chance to follow the rules and virtue signal about your failures later? It's really no wonder why white men have lost control of everything.

tldr: white men play to lose. They don't care about winning, only about their bullshit codes of conduct and their (non-existent) """"honor""". Future you chose.

(You)

The best way Republicans can sidestep the bullshit little Filibuster's these cucks manage to pull off is to poison pill the fuck out of any legislation, For example a path to naturalization for DACA/Dreamers should be poisoned with sections legalizing Machine Guns, or suppressors, or universal carry or shredding away at the Civil Rights Act or Immigration Act of 64', or punishing tech companies for liberal bullshit, or de-funding sanctuary cities and authorizing the federalization of sanctuary state national guards to sieze state governments that don't follow federal law

Can you please explain this in more detail? It sounds like you know what you're talking about.

Why specifically can't the Republicans pass all sorts of legislation to destroy the leftists and commies and their institutions for all time, using the Nuclear Option? What would be the negative consequences of doing that? And where wouldn't the Nuclear Option work?

For example: why can't the Republicans permanently shut down the (((Humanities))) departments at all schools/colleges for good, if they are receiving Federal Funding? This would decimate the Left's SJW factories.

Great points. Why aren't they don't any of this? Is it because they're huge cucks and just sucking off their Jewish masters?

Cute trap, how big is her feminine penis?

The problem is Republicans used the fuck out of the Filibuster when they were minorities in the Congress, to great effect.
Democrats are more likely to poison pill because they can get away with it socio-politically, it's a little harder to poison pill from the right because media is strongly against you, so adding a far right wing poison pill to a law is more politically dangerous for the right than talking until everyone gives up.

I'm all in favor of the poison pill against the left, the right needs to get its shit together in terms of media and damage control, but like I said you could poison the fuck out of a "bipartisan" or dem bill gaining moderate traction by chipping away at the civil rights act, and more importantly you'll get monetary and lobbying support from big business for doing so

I've seen this channel around dubzchen and I wanted to also bring the message here…

>usually content is happenings and news , meme based content

For the most part it's good to decent BUT THIS EPISODE got me .

>inb4 shill

Well he doesn't have any donation links or asks for shekels , he has a good message and Jones-esq Gestalts

>this episode

God and traditional values VS the technocratic elite

The kike menace ..

The infighting "debates" …

The beast grid system …

AND HIS ranting.

His last video was against AI… and 4 days later InfoBrainforce did an AI article!!!

I'm telling you this will be the next big voice for truth and values for the empire

BELLAGIO SAMPLER

IS THE NEXT

BIG GUY

www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=ojAZjLKhHiA&t=44s

Because we're in control of both branches of congress, because Repub's have no control over media, shit damage control.

I would be absolutely down for them just saying "fuck our DACA bill" lets vote on Shumers with amendments, and chip away at it in the amendment process and add shit that looks really, really fucking bad for dems - like eliminating whole sections of the Civil Rights Act, repealing the Hughes Amendment on machine guns (itself a poison pill to the FOPA), etc