twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>california
good, let them die

probably just semen

>a bunch of kids were busted doing lines in the locker room
Not happening.

They should have gone back

Has California been the most major source of viruses, lately? I knew about the flu going on, but any other things happened, within the last year? What could this be, concerning Twitter?

yah probably cover for snorting lines and lied when they got caught

probably just some dumb new drugs
not happening

aids

The swathes of homeless people that live there. I kid you not.

>aids
doesn't count as an unknown substance in san francisco.

>mildly irritated skin
sounds like a shitty janitor used too much chemicals somewhere.

Im in SF for a conference right now
Sweating_pepe.jpg

>all ambulances
I've got this mental image of the entire school parking lot being filled with ambulances and it's cracking me up.

He probably mixed bleach and ammonia.

>Seething pit of aids infected faggotry
>ground zero for mass shitskin immigration from both mexico and the asiatic regions
gee I wonder why

Apparently they were served fucking edibles...WOW way to go progressive society...fucking hell.

Whats with all these substances coming in contact with people lately?
>Don Jr's wife
>Julian Assange
>Westminster
>Obamas Office
>middle school kids

Regardless of what the substance is, why all of a sudden? Also has anyone seen any update on Assange's, Don Jr wife, and Westminster? Package sent to Obama turned out to be baby powder I read.

>San Francisco

Probably just a giant pile of shit

Massive Hep A outbreak in all the population centres from them.

Is this another anthrax scare?

No, it's been false, the Anthrax after 9/11 was real.

California.... gotta be edibles

He probably mailed that shit to himself to avoid being implicated

>public school in San Francisco
So none of these kids are white americans. Who fucking cares? I hope they all die.

It's like a sequence in a cheap video game where the parking lot is already filled with ambulances but more just keep pulling in and crashing because of bad ai or a broken trigger. Bonus points if it's happening in the background of a cutscene and no one is paying out any attention.

It was my semen

What other white powder would cause panic tho?

Edibles can really fuck you up

It's probably kids who got hustled and ended up buying dry wall, or it could be asbestos.

It was Weed edibles habbening status no more.

That is something I could believe.
Who do you think might be receiving one next? And why would westminster get one?

Im never wrong

>Middle school
Probably snorting Adderalls

I wish we could sell California to an Asian country and let them fix it

>Kid spills chemical during exercise 6 of Chem lab
>Happening
Saged OP

I just saw a story like that not to long ago. A little suspicious

Dude middle school in my days snorting pixie stix.

"unknown substance"

youtu.be/MmALnLGKJ4w
Something like this.

>San Francisco
A migrant shit on the sidewalk. They can't print those details cuz das rayciss.

thats just aids

BREAKING: They found the culprit.

Shasta County user reporting in. The counties of CA that are north of Sacramento and the rural farming counties south of that are doing fine. It's San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco that have goddamned hordes of homeless people in tent housing that are fucking each other up with drugs and plague. Oakland and Sacramento are catching up pretty fucking fast to how bad those 3 above are too.

this is a false flag prepared by Jeff "smoke pot, get shot" sessions to push more anti-marijuana fed power

I have no clue but considering the level of surveillance that currently exists I find it very difficult to believe it's a lone crazy or random commoner. Think of it this way, what would be written on these envelopes to make people want to immediately open them up? Maybe if it looks like someone important sent it?

Any, it's a post 9/11 procedure. SF has been on high alert for the last 5 years, as it's a High Value Target, and hasn't been hit, but named by many many different groups. They are super jumpy there. Even brought back the air raid siren tests weekly.
youtube.com/watch?v=RZbcnpdy9UE

>San Fran
they wouldn't refer to it as an "unknown" substance if it was semen user.

But is there any other white powder that operates like anthrax? Making people deathly ill and shit

Ricin is top of mind.
Almost all others can be reduced to a salt. Not very effective for warfare.

If people are afraid of a unknown substance in San Fran then its probably an aids vaccine

So after Don Jr and Assange got threatened with powder, this happens? Why does this feel like a psycho female tactic?

>i didn't do that. Look they're doing it to kids!!!

Some commie just started Die Hard 3 as a false flag. Brilliant.

>San Francisco
Good. I hope they die painful deaths and their degenerate gay parents die of broke hearts.

>the students
are dreamer feminists
>the unknown substance they came in contact with
is rational thought.

Kek. Underrated

>Bay area students
Ten less kids, ten million less tweets
Sorry, but the world probably benefitted

Funny Colgate

less libtards on the planet the better...they set Kate Steinle's killer free...fuck em

BREAKING: the substance has been identified as 'vegetables'. Hazmat crews are on site trying to clean them up.

>Vegetables

The white powder turned them into potatos?

They might if the reporter was a woman who isn't getting any.

tramp shit