Tfw you find a new manga and the releases are dead as fuck

>tfw you find a new manga and the releases are dead as fuck.

Or some untranslated RAW's with no releases.

>I can grow you one
That is a girl?

every Cool-kyou Shinja series

go back there

Of course she is.

is this the thread were we complaint about translations and never do anything about it

Yes. A flat chested womanlet human moves into an apartment where all the other residents are busty youkai women.

>Of course she is
Well the author did that other one with practically the same character in terms of appearance but in that case it's a guy.

If I knew japanese why would I be complaining, I'd be reading raws and laughing at you plebs.

The author doesn't exactly have amazing range, don't know if you noticed.

He actually works manlets and stand-ins for manlets into nearly everything he writes. Hes got a huge fetish for big boobs and undersized people. Sometimes on the same character.

this is a paizuri manga

>When the author is dead as fuck
Yumi didnt deserve it

It's the same guy that does Dragon Maid right? He clearly has a range but it seems his preferred insert, whether boy or girl is a small, questionably age scrawny thing with long hair covering its face.

Jesus fucking christ.

Sauce?

Name?

Hello?

hey

>Mononoke Sharing
>Ojojojo
>Chichi Chichi
God fucking damnit. Mononoke has been down for like 4 months,and Chichi Chichin was 40 fucking chapters behind not to mention the translator was nowhere to be found,we didn't even get to see the rest of Ojojojo's ending and it's remaining chapters

>He clearly has a range
Let's be real, his range is "sameface girl with huge boobs" and "sameface girl with tiny boobs and mean eyes".
I love his art and his style is charming, but his characters aren't exactly a parade of diversity. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Timothy.

hi

hell, translations for dragon maid are pretty sporadic too, and that's obviously the most mainstream of his works

meanwhile his new oppai loli doujin just got translated