Kehinde Wiley Attended 'Spirit Cooker' Marina Abramovic's Performance In 2013

It keeps getting better and better...

>User jhomes55 has discovered a social media post dating back to July of 2013 showing Kehinde Wiley, the artist who painted former President Obama's official portrait, greeting rapper Jay-Z at one of Marina Abramovic's performances
>Abramovic is known for her controversial art pieces dating back to the 70's, which includes a piece titled Spirit Cooking (1996).
>Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential election campaign chairman, John Podesta, was said to also have connections to Abramovic.

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/02/13/Obamas-Presidential-Portrait-Artist-Kehinde-Wiley-Attended-Spirit-Cooker-Marina-Abramovics-Performance-In-2013

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/10211123/PA_NPG_18_55_Obama_R.jpg
isgp-studies.com/pizzagate
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/the-body-and-ritual-abuse-pt-1-comparing-gurdjieff-s-fourth-way-maria-abramovic-s-method
evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/ritual-human-sacrifice/
ia800300.us.archive.org/32/items/TheSabbatean-frankistMessianicConspiracyPartiallyExposed/TheSabbatean-frankistMessianicConspiracyPartiallyExposed.pdf
wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There might be real semen mixed in that paintings paint.

Bump

Reminder: Obama handpicked this guy to do the portrait, and now it's been discovered he associates with Abramovic...

Always less than six degrees of separation. I'd be curious to get Marina's travel log for the past few years to see who she's been meeting up with

bump

yea dude this nigger is part of the whole cabal. You just know this guy was sucking obamas big Chicago dog.

BUMP

bump

The "paintings" seem like photoshops where he grabs a background texture and applies some filters to a photo of Obama...

Why do you all sperg about Abramovic? She's not even good.

What does that guy's shirt say in the background? Spiritual Nigster?

Lady Gaga is such a vapidly horrid creature with a fat ass

prob spiritual gangster

this is the boomerist shit ive ever seen, delete

The perspective makes no sense. It's absolute shit tier

Jesus Christ...

lol now that I look at it, it sticks out like a sore penis

ayy

What's on the back of the chair?

GTA visual artists mastered this shit ages ago. They use layers in digital over actual photos to cut down on production time. Check out the legal shenanigans between Rockstar and Lindsay Lohan as an example.

All of his "art" is pre-gamed on a computer / graphics tablet then projected onto a canvas for easy tracing. The rest is paint by number. That faggot is nothing more than a glorified inkjet printer and any trained artist can take this garbage apart in 30 seconds. The only reason he's still afloat is because he's a gay black and trashing his work would be stamped racism before you took your second breath.

Are these words?

Jesus Christ
It is just a GTA pic

Those niggers

I can't get over this. It's so obvious... wonder how I didn't notice it before. There has to be more symbolism in the painting, maybe in the leaves, chair, etc.

High res image: cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/10211123/PA_NPG_18_55_Obama_R.jpg

Maybe. Try lighting it up

Yea she's just a luciferian performance artist"who's work depicts "mock" child sacrifice and cannibalism, with ties to the highest levels of entertainment and politics. why would you want to know more about her ties to belgian pedophile death cults and trauma based mind control?

isgp-studies.com/pizzagate

steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/the-body-and-ritual-abuse-pt-1-comparing-gurdjieff-s-fourth-way-maria-abramovic-s-method

Abramovic is a shitty artist now. She used to make some pretty cool shit back in the day, now she appeals to tumblrinas.

I don't understand why Sup Forums thinks she's an all powerful Satanist though.

she does "private shows" which she has defined herself as not being art. so a literal Satanic or at least Crowleyian ritual that involves (fake or real) human sacrifice that's not art

Sup Forums takes a Rorschach test.

And the results are in.

You are...
The FAGGOT!

>why

pic related

This is gonna blow eventually, the priestesses in south Korea is linked to Hillary, who is a priestess of some secret cult. This has international ties, Merkel and many more, especially some female Scandinavian politicians are part of this.
Horrible people, bad beliefs and practices that affect innocent people.

Le Frankist/Sabbatean Kabbala Cult of Doom

Maybe idk. But I think Sup Forums doesn't know much about the art world. She used to be a pretty big deal. Plenty of artist might collaborate with Jimmy Page even though he was a Satanist, doesn't mean they are too. Not to excuse her beliefs but I definitely think Sup Forums is sensationalizing this.

You are such a shit shill. Jesus fucking Christ.

>thinking being overtly satanic makes you a satanist
No, you retards, it makes her Marilyn Manson.
Actual occultists don't behave like either of them.

>rationalizing away what's right in front of you

Do you remember the college they all attended? hillary, merkel, and that south korean cult bitch?spirit cooking is directly tied to aleister crowley's cakes of light made with bodily fluids. nice try though.

"Spirit cooking" might be just another name for the Biblical Jewish burnt sacrifice (holocaust). The Holy Spirit enjoys this cooking, for the LORD G-d YHWH likes the smell of burning flesh.

>John Podesta was only joking when he cut his own finger open to add to the cum and toenail soup. Jeez!! It's like you don't even art!!! You don't belong in the trendy pizzashop afterparty with 10yr olds.

33! time for a pizza party!

Do these patterns mean anything? May need to contact /x/

>shit shill
Maybe because I'm not shilling. Not everything that isn't an echo in this chamber is a shill.

I've probably been posting on Sup Forums way before you have. Not that I'm proud of that. To be fair Sup Forums had also been shit though. I remember when every opinion of dissent was JIFD'd into oblivion.

Yeah you need to go lurk for a while before you try to pass. Fuckin tard.

Another dick

As someone who isn't religious, satanist only seem a little more silly than over zealous Christians. Animals sacrifices, monetary sacrifices, and worship all seem pretty silly.

>I'm not shilling.
then you are stupid or willfully ignorant

She's not Luciferian or Satanist, simply a Jew. The Jewish G-d shares many traits with the stupid and false pop culture image of Satan.

evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/ritual-human-sacrifice/

What the fuck does that even mean. Nigga, what fucking requirements does someone need to meet in order to reply on a thread. This isn't a secret fucking club. Jesus Christ.

THESE NIGGER FAGGOTS ARE RAPING AND EATING OUR CHILDREN

She probably a Sabbatean/Frankist Kabbalist. Similar to the Rothschilds and the other (((Illuminati)))

>i know. I'll use the n word next!!

Just kys and read about Andrew Kerr. He's the reason you're new.

Almost looks like g.a.y on the end but idk I do see what resembles words

That's what I'm wondering

>Sabbatean/Frankist
These labels might be redundant if Jews had been practicing these rituals since time immemorial. It's part of their Neanderthal racial psychology.

>He's the reason you're new.

What the fuck are you saying?
This is an anonymous image board. Why are you complaining about me disagreeing with you? Just make your point.

It would not be at all surprising.

I think the artist probably intends the sperm on the forehead as a symbol of masculine power or some such, rather than just a sly stunt. Probably intended to honor Obama by putting that symbol on his forehead, would be my guess. There might be some occultic symbolism in there too, a la spirit cooking, I don't know.

Found this:
>ia800300.us.archive.org/32/items/TheSabbatean-frankistMessianicConspiracyPartiallyExposed/TheSabbatean-frankistMessianicConspiracyPartiallyExposed.pdf

But is there a QRD?

>tfw trump will never destroy obamas legacy because obama himself is faster in doing so
lmao

>I definitely think Sup Forums is sensationalizing this.

When you have political figures associating with a character like Abramaovic, it *is* a big deal, even if what she does in the context of the art world is not considered particularly outre, by the art world.

>jizz in it

Stranger

Duhhhhhhhh, Yo Put Dat Ehnugee In Me.

t.JayZ

omfg its real

I'm literally LMAO over here....

It's unbelievable how deep the rabbit hole goes...... I mean...the guy was doing an upside down pyramid with his hands.... that is a big clue

It says AYO HOL UP

cultist confirmed

they're upside down

Someone with 10/10 photoshop skills rotate it upside down and try to change the color scheme to see what it says.

Wait wait wait.
Is that picture in the background real?
I dont even know anymore.

It looks like the watch's time is pointed to 3:18

>Quran 3:18 Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
>John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
>Ecclesiastes 3:18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.
>Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit.
>Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

He has multiple paintings like that.

LOL you can’t not notice it after you’ve seen....it

Is beheading a white women by a black one considered progressive or what. They arent even subtle anymore.

>Quran 3:18 Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

this one

I was thinking the same. Basically proclaiming his allegiance to allah, since he's a muslim and all. I bet barry instructed the artist to do this shit.

fuck this nigger, seriously

these fucking niggers aren't even trying to hide their intentions, they're openly bragging about it and white cucks will still back them up. this country needs to deal with this problem once and for all.

This is so fucked up
Why are people blind to this?

Shills (and/or trolls) with tail-twisting, time-wasting rabbit hole bait for Sup Forums

That cancerous witch must burn.

Jesus those are such obnoxious backgrounds. Couldn't even add some variance to it. Had to repeat the same pattern like some kind of shitty wallpaper. 10/10 artist pls do all presidential portraits

>he doesn't see the dick on the sleeve

Point emerging probably entering

sperm on face
dick in arm
dick in chair
lincoln's hairline and beard in the chair
artist obvious anti-white bias via replacement and violence with links to secret societies and satanic performanc artists.

yea nothing to see here.

Checked. Don't forget time on watch.

>Yes goy, it's nothing. Let's talk about if Slavs are really white instead.

They don't want to accept it.

Mostly their conditioning, also their fear in confronting it. And without Christianity, they will always lack the courage to face what it is... or at least the ability to stay sane and relatable while facing it.

and the ring
wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

It's not Ben's fault that people always edit his cartoons. I'm sure someone will post the original that exposes the truth soon.

it says that obama's gay

what time is on the watch?

I'm not blind, I'm apathetic. Oh wow, a bunch of pretentious losers want to go look at naked people posing in the woods. Why should I give a shit? It's their money that they're pissing away, not mine.

I've seen this plenty of times before growing up, it's all just a bunch of dumb masturbatory bullshit that amounts to nothing. It's just the equivalent of dumb kids with Ouija boards. It's power only comes from the illusion of power, and once you pierce that illusion and understand it, it becomes utterly powerless.

good catch, it all ties together and isn't just bullshit