Why are African immigrants generally better than niggers born and raised in the West?

Why are African immigrants generally better than niggers born and raised in the West?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade#African_participation_in_the_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans#Modern_Immigration
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at that stupid fucking wog though user. They're all a downside.

1. ambition
2. education
3. they don't have the terrible baggage of being born black in America and knowing your ancestors were enslaved and traded, whipped, and used like cattle for 400 years

1. Only the wealthy ones escape, unless they're refuges, in which case they're far, far worse than American niggers.
2. Aside from that single factor, you're wrong. African culture is garbage. It creates cut-throat degenerates willing to rape, kill and steal to get ahead. They're the more intelligent ones that beat out their own kind for the opportunity to rape, kill and steal on white steal, so they're worse than any western-born niggers by a long shot. They're my least favorite people to do business with. Africa should be walled-off from the rest of the world.

Because that isn't true. Anything can sound nice if you lie

>the opportunity to rape, kill and steal on white steal, so they're worse
...the opportunity to rape, kill and steal on white soil, so they're worse
spell correct

Bull fucking shit

I’m Ghanaian and no african richfags are going to America for anything but vacations and shopping, why would they?

Because the ones that get out of their shitholes are determined, hardworking and educated. It's a simple thing really - in migration, if the route is difficult, only the smartest get out - natural selection. If its easy, like in case of people moving form my country to the UK and the like, the cretins get out, because they have nothing to loose, and the smartest - because of various opportunities, or being directly invited. If it is hard - the cretins don't make it, the smart and determined do.

Are you OP's pic related? I bet you are you silly fucker.

Descendents of African slavers

Cherry picked for high IQ

The average African will nig just as much in Africa

Nigel, stay out of this. We actually like you guys.

the US is only 238 years old retard

Just want the archbishopric of York back :(

The African people I have met and known, were the best of the best. Queens English, morals...American blacks hated them

Because they dont use to come from a nigger culture. Once they have kids here, they get to follow the western nigger culture.

Proof of this? They’re practically the same, in my experience.

You dare defy the will of God?

Your extremely limited personal experience doesn't explain why EVERY nationality/race hates niggers. They aren't hated because they're on vacation. Does it bother you that everyone on earth hates you because your skin is dark? It should. It should cause you to be a good person, but I'll bet you aren't. The simple fact that you're here arguing the most basic reasons niggers are reviled universally proves that you're exactly the kind that does things respectable white people hate. Your American flag makes me ill. Go back.

Because they haven't been coddled by gibs their entire lives.

How? Africans and “African” Americans hate each other. They think we’re stuck-up assholes, and we think they’re dangerous/stupid half-whites LARPing as blacks.

I don't know about Yurop, but Minnesomalians aside the ones that get here are usually the children of their countries' elites come for schooling.

People didn't just start arriving 238 years ago. Slavery existed in the US prior to the revolutionary war, stupid.

242, no?

GAS YOURSELF

If not more so.

bad yes. ours are worse thanks to the Democrats.

Look, I understand you have the reading comprehension of a 3 year old but bear with me you filthy Obruni scum. You have failed to refute my argument which was that the majority of Africans immigrating to America are not rich. The burden of proof lies on you to prove that we are. Go drink bleach.

Because of sample bias, only the very elite of Africans can migrate to the West, but when our ancestors bought slaves from Africa, they bought the standard African.

[citation needed]

Depends what part of africa they are from. I married a qt cameroonian woman.. loyal, intelligent, beautiful, very christian, almost done at nursing school, very family oriented, virgin when I met her.. doesnt really like most american blacks.. thinks they are lazy. Ive learbed that even africans have their own stereotypes amongst eachother..most cameroonians are cool, ghanians, and kenyans are ok too.. nigerians tend to be dicks, especially muslim ones. Same goes for somolis, and south african blacks. Ive met a few from burkino faso that were cool too..

Those niggers literally just use the system(welfare, affirmative action, etc.) that was built for american niggers and take advantage of it. They're parasites just a different kind.

this minus point 3

Culture...

all the blacks from Africa that come to the US hate American blacks

Africans who were sold were generally war prisoners
(read the first line of the African participation paragraph)

A very disproportionate amount of Africans who migrate to the west today have degrees, something uncommon among the rest of the population

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade#African_participation_in_the_slave_trade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans#Modern_Immigration

Try again bitch.

Niggers just produce more niggers.

As simple as this. Educated Mamadou that came here to finish his masters in engineering is not the average African. Just look at the Somali "refugees" assaulting and raping women in Italy and Sweden

>400 years
funny that they only count those years and not the years that their ancestors were selling each other well before Jews started shipping them to the new world.

Slavery existed before the US did

Right. America only takes Africans with enough wealth who usually belong in the 0,1% in terms of Africans IQ. The average Africans are in fact even dumber than Afroamericans, and that's because genetics. Afroamericans are something like 20-25% BLEACHED and nearly every single succesful afroamerican is half white.

because they're not raised under hw*te "culture" and are 100% african, not just 50-80%

Hunger and they don't have gangsta culture.

And will exist when we are gone, unless humanity cashes in their chips when we do.

African richfags are American poor fags.

We need to get more African Americans to realize they could live alot better if they just simply MOVED HOME TO DA KINGDOM.

>Why are African immigrants generally better than niggers born and raised in the West?

Less CIA brainwashing from the media.

I had no intention of offering an actual rebuttal, as any I could offer has to do also with personal experience. My experience with Africans who immigrated here has to do with high-end cars. African immigrants are worse to deal with than Indians, jews, Russians or anyone else who I ever dealt with. African culture is corrupt, cut-throat, degenerate and ignorant. That's what they bring to America. I never dealt with immigrants without money, only those who came here riding a wave of social degeneration. The ones without money are bad enough, but give a nigger money and he turns into a powerhouse of niggerdom. The successful Africans with moral integrity don't leave Africa, but the three or four of them that exist wouldn't change the world, anyway. I'm sorry you were spawned from utter scum.

this also they don't fall along the average IQ which gives them a leg up over the majority of africans

The people of Africa have knowledge of self. They aren't niggerized nor "Made In America" like the negro.

can confirmed more "blacks" (if you wanna label them that I call them mutts) here who are successful are almost 99% half white and don't look nothing like a full blooded blacks or blacks with a lower European admixture. They also assimilated instantly into white society unlike their black and mexican/south american counterparts

most*

because american black culture is one of degeneracy and discouragement. victimization and handouts > self determination

1 Because black Americans have no culture
2 It takes effort aka knowledge and money to fly thousands of miles to become a citizen in the United States. I'm black and my family is from the UK. My family detest black Americans, similar to how Nigerians notoriously hate black Americans.

Everyone hates black Americans, user. They're garbage.

The Africans that make it here are the best of the best in their countries. The most intelligent they can offer to our education system I can assure you they don't represent the average nigger in Africa.

>american education

...only if they escape on their own, user. The ones getting political asylum are filth.

Education, being around white people and not other niggers. Literally the one major influence in nigs nigging out is being left alone around other niggers

This guy is the CEO of Credit Suisse

As for OP's question - imo it has to do with differences between Europe and US generally. Europe is less "goofy" and more egalitarian when it comes to education and wealth