Would a tomboy be a good mother?

Would a tomboy be a good mother?

at the very least she'll be a fun mom

Depends on the person.

The best tomboy mom's have oyakodon with their tomboy daughters.

Yes

Fuck off already

But user, tomboy mothers have no clue how to nurture, feed with their non-existent breasts, and raise a child due to their boyish nature

I'll answer your question after I finish fapping

That is exactly why they do oyakodon! They view all the options and decided to go for the most intimate family bonding!

in 2D, yes

in 3D, doubtable. also protip: don't go out with a 3D tomboy, because they're fucking ugly and remain ugly

This. Only gay faggots would fuck a woman.

Considering my mom is one, yeah.

>3D tomboys not cute

Doesn't apply to Asian tomboys. They're cute

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

asians are superior

Yes.

Considering you post here, nah.

that pic just described a tranny

Nah, you're just gay.

Most of them are ugly, and they can't have kids. Sorry, but a tranny is just a male in girls clothes.

>Trannies.
>Pure.
>Good companions.
>Sincere.
>In any sense.

Nigga what.

C I T Y
I
T
Y

I think he browses Sup Forums and has an idealized vision of trannies.

He's the result of what happens when you browse too many trap threads.

Once again, reminder that Asian tomboys are actually cute

What are tomboys for?

Like said, it depends on the person, but I'd see that they'd make for good mothers.

On the other hand, I cannot agree with . Tomboys not always have non-existent breasts and their boyish nature is actually a good point about them. Mothers, like fathers (though that can vary in case of the latter) can get on well with both daughters and sons (especially sons).

they really are not.

Get away from me. I don't want to be infected by your shit taste.

they don't resemble a woman at all and they dress like a man. tomboys =/= reverse trap

That's because their faces are feminine so even with a boyish haircut they remain cute. White women can't compete with them horse faces.

>they don't resemble a woman at all
Get your eyes and dick checked out, fag.
>they dress like a man
That's the best part. Imagine for a moment, being a wageslave and coming home from your shitty job. You open the door, and find out your Tomboy wife was masturbating in your clothes. If you can't see the appeal of this then you're gay.

>not buying your tomboy waifu dresses to try and make her look feminine even though you know she'll never wear them
are you retarded?

>Not placing your flag of conquest on your tomboy waifu by sharing your clothes with her even though they don't fit
Are you gay?

only if she wears my wifebeaters and i get to see tiddies. otherwise there's no benefit to it

Since she's a tomboy, she probably already wears tanktops and such.

I hope you get AIDs.

>flag of conquest
explain

>Tomboys

I also am scared of women

tomboys don't have dicks so I'm not a faggot so I'm not gonna get aids

This is just my personal definition but it means your waifu loves everything about you, including your smell. Since she loves your smell she likes wearing you clothes. The sense of smell is actually tied rather closely to memory, and the tomboy in question would be thinking about you as she wears your clothes.

He literally did

You can't get aids from doing someone, only if you receive

Tomboy are the classical can a talk to your manager person

>You can't get aids from doing someone, only if you receive

It gave me an excuse to post so I'm fine with it.

Despite what people think of Kino, she'd be a pretty caring wife and mother so long as she doesn't die during the birthing. She'd eat your wallet dry due to hunger cravings though.

>if they have a scar in their colon, if they bleed from there, if a drop of blood enters your urethra the one split second it sucktions in and if it crawls all the way back and gets in your bloodstream you can get aids
Versus
>pump someone full of aids blood

Not even comparable

>implying she'd cheat on Hermes

That's more like a turbo dyke.

You've gotten your tomboy pregnant! What will you do now?

I turbo dyke'd in ur mum last nite faget

run even though she'll outrun me

Ask her why she looks like a boy if she ain't on birth control

shit, you gave me an erection

how do you plan to take responsibility for this user?

tomboys are amazing but somehow they always lose to sluts. and sometimes even to fucking traps. I can't remember a single series in which a tomboy won over a slut/girl next door. do you?

ouran high school

that's different. she had no real competitors

I can count on one hand how many tomboys even exist in romance shit, but I can't remember a single time a trap won

bokuben soon

asians are not from earth

asians are superior, I wish I could wipe other races off the face of this earth

Be an happy family

Mein Fuhrer I thought you died.

See SEOOOOOOO

of course

Suddenly I'm curious if Suzuka's senpai has become some adventurer in an isekai fantasy world.

>you will never fuck you thicc tomboy mom
Why live

iqdb, saucenao, yandex and jewgle all failed me, is it /r/ or /wsr/ material?

She'd sooner get trucked.

>tomboy

uh, that's a pretty common hairstyle for moms in nipland bro

it's Mama wa Muchi Muchi by Yokkora material

Fuck your truck

It's the inevitable fate of all tomboys, just accept it.

>tfw I almost dropped Ajin when I read the first chapter and saw pic related but was thankfully convinced otherwise
FUCK YOU TRUCK-KUN

What show is that tomboy from?

Also, for giving them a dress that they secretly pine for as a gift and seeing the cute, embarrassed look on their blushing face.

>implying

>crop the picture
>whatanime.ga
found it even with shitty resolution. you can, too.

What a story Mark!

He fucking didn't. Seo, you absolute madman.

I'm still not getting into fuuka, I've had enough of this.

2.0 was truck bait for that time & then she was NTR bait for a few chapters. Sadly we're back to misunderstandings for a while after. Also the childhood friend got shafted even harder.

fuck you Seo, Asuka deserved to win

it means penus in vagoo

She didn't deserve to "win" that bowl in any way, she was way too good for him.

user, it's Seo. The only time the main girl didn't win was due to getting trucked a few chapters after winning.

I'm thinking that's why Eba won. Worst boy got with worst girl.

It's nice whan things work out like that.

yeah you're right, but i'm still mad as fuck, that fucker made her cry

Marry her?

Is this a good child?

Why do people like a girl who is basically a guy? That's called homosexuality

this

the mom in the image is a tomboy though, she plays volleyball

This. It's absolutely gay wanting to fuck a girl. These homosexuals think that because they're fucking a girl who is like a guy, they're not being gay by eating pussy.

By that logic, are you saying that me wanting to fuck a guy who acts like a cute girl wouldn't be gay?

Why can't anyone see that traps/reverse traps are bisexual? Why must it be GAY.

Yes. Having your penis inside another man is far more hetero than inside a woman. Only gay men fuck women.