Where does the whole "white people lived in caves" thing come from?

Where does the whole "white people lived in caves" thing come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ie/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/richest-countries-world-163457310.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yakub and the Nation of Islam.

because black people wuz kangz.

Jews.

Cavemen. Although it's ironic because living in a cave is a lot more secure then living in a mud hut

this kind of "thought" process jfc

>find shelter pre made. Cave is warmer in winter, cooler in summer
>live in mud hut. Hot in summer (doesn't get cold bc sub-Saharan africa is hot)

Checkm8 niggers

Nation of Islam taught that all white people were created in a cave by a mad negro scientist named Yakub.

Therefore while they wuz kangz and sheit we were just monkeys in caves.

What is she even trying to say? That a smaller population demographic is more likely to commit crime?

She pretends she doesn't know. Black insecurity is always a treat.

Can we just exterminate these people now? I mean why do we allow them to live?

She doesn't understand things like percentages. Dat be raycis'

Das rite

Why does this "struggle gene" not apply to Asian-Americans?

You go first. I'm more of a mop up guy.

because it's a stupid subhuman nigger posting it, and you're trying to use logic to explain what some dumb nigger woman who should be in africa thinks.
protip: it doesnt matter.

Because whites were smart enough to get out of inclement weather, blacks were not.

They are ready for the spark to ignite the fires. It will be just like Rhodesia or Haiti soon.

Kangs had powerful biodegradable castles before they invented the technology to build Wakanda.

>Obligatory
WE

It, in part, comes from this nigger who Obama had a cozy meeting with.

Her argument doesn't even make any fucking sense. Women are fucking retarded.

>"Trying to say"
I tried to understand.

But I realized she failed to understand, which lead to failure to say. Nigs minds at work.

The philosopher king must return to the cave to rule over those that live there.

Projection.

To quote one of my favorite movies in response to these people:
"My people where poets and seers on the roads of Ireland, while yours were still in the trees, picking the lice out of their fur."

Like all leftists, she doesn't understand the idea of "per 100,000." You see it all the time when welfare statistics are brought up; they'll say something like "well more white people are on welfare! checkmate alt-right!" when by proportion, a black person is something like twice as likely to be on welfare.

Every other race has
>work gene
>study gene
Nigs don't have that gene, they have the "kangz gene" also known as the "struggle gene"

>STRUGLE GENE!!!!!

What the fuck is this nignog trying to say? Goddamit black twitter is fucking retarded, although park of me thinks this is a LARP. There’s a serious lack of emojis.

They also have the quinz gene aka "single mom gene"
And the "planter gene" also known as the "muh dik gene"

>Being a minority makes us violent

What's an Asian?

guess Asians don't have this "struggle gene", monkey logic.

Can you imagine a planet without black people? Is that why we gravitate torwards anime? It is worlds imagined without blacks or so few niggers there maybe totals 4. If only...anons...if only.

Conversely, what's every black majority country on Earth?

Sometimes I think its just willful ignorance, the concept of per capita is a pretty simple concept of statistics and even the stupidest person should be able figure it out. You have to make a conscious effort to not understand it.

See, to find caves you have to invent the shovel.

>She doesn't understand things like percentages. Dat be raycis
It’s no joke joke though, she absolutely doesn’t know what percentages are

Confirmed.

This. Cave dwelling was smarter. Plus free bugs and animals to scrounge when really hungry.

its a Neanderthal reference.
lol, the same niggers maing jokes about caves are the same niggers getting excited over the Cheddar man business .... not realising, that cheddar man was in fact a "cave" dweller.

Also, Cynthia is clearly controlled OP... like, clearly shes getting payed the big time shekels..... or her white-hate has driven hr to actually be this retarded. Funnily enough, shes one of the reasons im an evil nazi :)

Cynthia, if you're lurking this thread... remember.... you made us.

The "white race" supposedly sources from the Caucus mountains

This is why niggers think logic is white supremacy. They are literally incapable of it.

its a counter to we wuz kangs I guess
We wuz Cave monkeys. Africa was more developed during the time that the first Europeans colonized Europe and due to warmer climate they obviously did not have to live in cave, unlike northern humanoids (europeans) who were living in much harsher climates.
They are also mighty proud of being fully humanoid, while Europeans have some genetic dna from the neanderthals.
Empty rhetoric basically

>struggle gene
>not the thieving nigger gene
lol ok then

Sounds like another one of those Francesca Ramsey clones that spends all day hating white men but secretly lusts for them. She's probably fucking some pastey 95# soygoy as we speak.

I have seen this shit style of art. It has never been praised. A fucking negger does this shit and all of the sudden he's the nigger version of Diego Velázquez... what the fuck. Praise real talent, nurture it, expose it... not this shit... he's on the kike level of Andrew Warhola... complete shit

whites lived in in a harsher, mountainous, winter environment and therefore required more insulation (like the ones found in cave walls) to survive compared to the hot to temperate plains/jungles of Africa

Nigresses are a special kind of retardation... very special

yall ever hear something so dumb that you dont have a response?

He probably meant that you can extrapolate the fact that it's a biological inclination of blacks to commit more crime from the disproportionate statistics.
She then chimped out and asked a totally unrelated question about "how does population size has relevance in crime stats?" which it doesn't and wasn't his point, only to resort to a racial slur
Classic.

When trying to reason with blacks, you always have to keep this in mind.

>yall ever hear something so dumb that you dont have a response?

Yes. This is why I don’t talk to niggers. I cannot possibly say anything that they would understand. The only way I can dumb myself down to their level is by drinking pesticides. I would feel so bad for them if they weren’t violent dregs.

Because we dumb yo.

We're talking about a person who is literally wearing fake hair on their head in a desperate effort to resemble that of a white woman, talking about being logically superior to others with made up science against actual statistics.
Let that sink in.

>trying to reason with blacks

>its a Neanderthal reference.

This. Which is a misunderstanding. Europeans emigrated to Europe around 5,000 years ago. We wuz nomadic horselords. Neanderthal admixture with Europeans comes from the Neanderthals who lived in Central Asia and went extinct like 40,000 years ago. I'm not aware of any stone age caves found in Central Asia, but there are probably some. There's just not a lot of caves in the region.

The ancestors of Europeans probably did live in caves at some point, because pretty much all early humans lived in caves at some point. There's this massive cave in China that shows signs of continuous occupation for around 10,000 years for example. Caves are comfy when you can barely make huts.

We'll kill them by the tens of thousands. I can't fucking wait.

>trying to reason with blacks

To be fair, the statement "black people are violent by nature because, they commit crimes at a rate that's disproportionate" doesn't make sense.

They do commit crime at a disproportionate rate, but that's not why they're violent, that's just an outcome of them being violent.

I don't expect blacks to understand grammar, however.

>he attempts to reason with fly pickers

Imagine if i said you know what this spear chucker said to me.....how would that go over online....the hypocracy is unbearable not to mention how she can't even understand what he said

Who would win?
- billions of niggers
- one iq boi
I love that primitive technology guy btw

Northern Euros didn't use caves that much incidentally. Cavemen is a meme.

They were typical hunter gatherers with manmade shelters for the most part in the early days.

Caves were used more in hotter areas, like say, Afghanistan.

Hahahahahahha
White boys madd they cave and sheit

Also it's already aknowledged by race realists that iq has heavy influence on crime, hence more crime in white countries than asians, hence more crime in black countries than whites'

Anti-Semites have the IQ of a nigger.

Average IQ of Ireland: 92
Average IQ of US: 98
Average IQ of Sierra Leone: 91

Know your place, Paddy.

anyone who makes a thread centered around a twitter screenshot should be fucking shot

And you little slavshit would know a lot about wigger iq

The caveman. Long befor civilisation (250000 B.C.) was brought here only outcasts where dominated by pyramide building overloads. Can find some of these pyramids in Bulgaria. WASPs where subhuman cattle back than.

Cave sounds cool, though. Shelter to escape the fatal cold. Sounds cooler than plains people.

It's a meme, though.

Fire allows you to survive in any weather for all intents.

Don't you have some crime to be committing?

Al Sharpton said it back in the 90s, it's on his wikipedia page.
Paraphrasing;
>We (Egyptians, kangs) taught whiteys how to bath while dey wuz living in caves

Africans laid out in the sun and got baked by the heat and eaten by roaming wild animals at night.

The rest of us stayed in cool caves where there was nothing to hurt us.

Where does this spear-chucking nigger get off calling huwhite people “cave dwellers” in public? How does she get away with this level of baboonery?

From the French of course.

the fact that people this dumb exist is really depressing

it's not like you're gonna explain percentages to her logically and she'll get red pilled. this shit is forever.

Ancient kangz science:
She's trying to say that if a measurement doesn't influence the outcome, then it doesn't count.

You're alright nihonjin

Know your place Justin google.ie/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/finance/news/richest-countries-world-163457310.html

And at least 23 other people.

Congoids are hopelessly dumb. We’ve all come to this conclusion by now, right?

I'll never understand the people that call white people cavemen or say that white people are mutated black people like its a bad thing. What if theyre right? That makes them look even worse. How are a group of mutant cavemen going to go to the moon, create great works of art, invent incredible machines and all the other shit white people do while africa has been garbage for all of written history (and probably for thousands of years before too).

lol that's like a cross between Terrakroma (singing the mud creature into existence) and scientology. These idiots can't even come up with their own lies.

She's braindead even in her strawman
>it does not
It should because more people should mean more crime but that's not the case. In fact for blacks it's less people more crime.

My black coworker got a dog recently. It's just a nice mixed breed, boxer/something or what not looks like your average short haired hound. He plans to put weights around its neck to build muscle so the dog will be able to fight/defend itself as well as his apartment. The guy originally got the dog as a companion and when I pressed him on why he needs to do what he said he simply told me he just has too. Nog logic.

>W-We like to say peoplekind

Any time a black person says something stupid like this I remind them that dirt cakes are a stable diet in 99.9% of africans.
They can never refute this.

>if you kill your enemies they win

becuz we did all that while you wuz cave crackas, nigga
fuck you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

Printed and gave you potato munchers a cum tribute

It's in the nog genes

Isnt it weird that every time a black person makes a claim that they wuz inventors its always in a country that isnt in africa. If black people are so crafty why doesn't the area that contains the most blacks look the most advanced?

They think that while we were still living in caves they were building rocket powered pyramids and founding civilisation across the entire planet or some shit.
Otherwise I presume that they are still a little butthurt about the concept that blacks were/are nothing but mud-hut dwelling spear-chuckers, so they want to flip the script and meme us into being the backwards savages who appropriated black accomplishments.

/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread

>Grug confuse why negroid don't stay in all day.

found a pic of you

they don't know the mysteries of the Cave. whites had a lot of cave paintings for ritual purposes