Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf
youtube.com/watch?v=-j-08MFl3FU
trumpgolfcount.com/displaycostannouncement
trumpgolfcount.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP isn't a fa-

n

and after that stupid POS Dump bagged on Obongo for 8 years about golfing what a fucking POS

how many libcuck tears we got for that 91mil is what i want to know

for the millions in budget spent to make the Black Panther movie, Disney could have sent millions of underprivileged black urban youths to college

>u kuda gibin dat muney 2 niggers n shit!
Good. Hopefully a bunch of "poor kids" died as a result. Nah, I much happier this way. The President deserves to enjoy himself a little as he's doing a great job. Thanks, President Trump!

This is what pisses me off the most. If you're gonna criticize someone for doing something, don't also do the exact same thing they did.

True fact. Black fragility at it's finest

He might be a piece of shit, but he's OUR piece of shit.

The lives of thousands of useless leeches

Vs

The life of the President of the United States

Oh look a thread full of shills

You're all going to get whats coming very soon

And how much of that $91k is secret service that he would have had anyway?

Trump First, America Last.
HAha
zing!
Drunpf btfo

>$91k

>no sources
inb4 closing down his own golf courses somehow costs TAXPAYERS money, as if we kept the golf courses open...

I mean... technically we lost money in taxes because he didn't have people paying to golf on his course.

I will say Trump should probably lay off the golf trips, however when you look it up online the costs are conflicting and lower than what that guy is saying they are. Why would anyone want that money to go to a bunch of old boomers who torpedoed this nation. Why would you want to feed 635,936 welfare parasites that are just going to pop out more welfare parasites in the future?

so according to this guy, MoW costs 20x more to feed a person, when they rely on 100% volunteer labor.

>spending only $12 a month on a single student

What are they going to eat? Dirt?

>$91,655,454
>$0.091655454kkk
>kkk
fuckin racist should be impeached NOW wtfff!

It's not closing down his golf courses you mong, it's the fact that he's paying taxpayer money to book them out, pay (his resort) for rooms and board for his entire staff that travel with him and has to take on a larger secret service retinue because he's away from the white house.

He's funneling taxpayer money into his own resorts (i.e. his own pockets) and people are sucking his dick for it.

Air force one needs to be ready at any time and the security guys still have to go to work everyday. They all have to be paid whether it's used or not.

(((Shroff)))

always and eternally

>do the exact same thing they did
But that's wrong you fucking faggot, you already knew that though

I started to take screenshots, but theres just too many tweets.

sbnation.com/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

What part is wrong, exactly? The part where Trump criticized Obama for golfing? Or the part where Trump proceeded to golf like every weekend after becoming president? Which of these actually real things that genuinely happened is wrong?

Please provide a source for this spending estimate. Don't pretend that Obama's 2011 trip to Illinois, then Florida can be extrapolated. Obama required a dozen support planes, a hotel to be retrofitted with bulletproof glass and a few other unique expenses.

Trump's criticism has always been that Obama is wasting time by golfing. Obama golfed almost exclusively with friends or celebrities. Trump has used his golfing to build relationships with foreign leaders and Congress. That's the difference.

Under Trump's program, parents will be able to afford to feed their own kids. Imagine that....

Now that's bullshit and you know it. Many many of his tweets specify in no way how, when, or with whom Obama golfed. Several of his critiques are just simply about Obama golfing at all.

What’s his handicap though? Probably better than some old fucks and niglets that’s for sure.

>hurr durr, why didn't drumpf write an essay in his tweet

Blood hell, he's explained this multiple times. Use your brain, m8. The guy owns a dozen golf resorts, why would he shit on people golfing?

youtube.com/watch?v=-j-08MFl3FU

He's an interview in 2015 where he lays out his argument. Give me a second and I'll find the exact minute for you.

Obama spent 1billion on a single family vacation o Africa so fuck off. Besides secret service wouldn’t cost so much if we didn’t have faggots like you making up bullshit lies and trying to incite retarded Dems into violence. Seriously kill yourself asap.

All of them user and it’s worth every penny.

Trump owns golf courses. They’re just counting anytime he goes to his own actual home as playing golf. It’s absurd to think that you could somehow ban the president from spending time at his own goddamn property.

It's at 54:57

>Golf is a great game. I don't mind that the presidents plays golf. If he used that to play golf Boener, and play golf with McConnell, etc. Some of the best deals I've made are because of golf. .... You fall in love each other over golf. If the president used golf - instead of playing with the same people - if he played with the people he can't deal with.

Yeah, Ok.
That is actually shit.
Hard to defend.

Okay, then he's an idiot for flip floping on the issue. If he doesn't mind that the president plays golf, then he shouldn't have made over 20 separate criticisms of him playing golf. And if golfing is okay as long as it's for making deals, then it's inexcusable that he himself has golfed without that intention.

trumpgolfcount.com/displaycostannouncement

trumpgolfcount.com/

It's not $92 mill, but $52 mill apparently.

Still a fuckload.

If he's criticizing Obama for playing golf instead of making deals with republicans, during the time that everyone was viewing Obama as a lame duck, then his criticism is valid. Especially so when he clarifies he's not against golf and wouldn't mind if Obama used it to meet with people he needs to.
>then it's inexcusable that he himself has golfed without that intention.
No it's not. Here are the requirements for him to be a hypocrite:
1. Trump is viewed as a lame duck president.
2. The majority of his golfing trips are not with people he needs to discuss things/make deals with.
3. He is golfing more than say 2 days a week.

I assume these are security costs, because Trump is golfing on his own property, not traveling around. Compare the security costs of him sitting on his ass in the white house versus being at mar-a-lago which is where he golfs.

Wait what? You can spend a hundred million on golf in a year? I’m calling bullshit. Where’s the source for this

Feeding seniors is degenerate.

Trump's doctor told him to golf often for exercise.

Are you retarded? He has put in hundreds of millions of dollars into the USA via donations alone. He has created billions of dollars worth of infrastructure.
No president in the last fifty years has done this.
Fucking shills.

Neither of those provide any sources though....

All of it. He has no control over the security he's required to have. The "golf trips" are the resort he owns. He uses it because the white house is full of people trying to spy and leak everything they can

Meanwhile, 700,000 people died because there were no alternatives.

What about all the money suckers have pumped into the Black Panther film? Or spiderman 52: Origin stories?

People need to stop spending their money on corporate trash and reprioritise.

But i agree. Golf is bad. Trump is a bad person.

why are seniors 20 times as expensive as kids?

This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>larger secret service retinue

if people stopped threatening to murder him and his family so often he could probably spend less on that

hey wasn't the Meals on Wheels cut supposed to kill millions of senior citizens? I have yet to hear of any deaths from that, what's the death toll?

meanwhile 20 million illegals are leeching off the system

The source is they're taking known costs of Barack "$65000 for pizza and hot dogs" Obama's golf trips, and extrapolating that Trump's trips cost the same.

It's not true. Nowhere near that much

I would love to see how ANY of those figures are calculated.

The only way to solve government corruption is to give government less tax money.