/iotbw/ Federal Reserve btfo Edition

Pssst. Hey kid, the founding fathers want you to know this.

>be iotbw 2018
>shitlibs throw away their money
>Federal Reserve inflation scheme btfo'd by shitposters putting their memes on currency
>Black Panther ruined for POCs paying for their tickets with money stamped with iotbw
>silent frog whistle
>Twatter outrage
>unlimited liberal salt mine
>literally anyone can do this

Alright guise, who's with this user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/in4QiU__JcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: We race bait, and act like we have the high ground

Here is the png
Most rubberstamp vendors allow you to upload your own custom image. This is 300dpi. It fits a 0.5"×1" stamp.

I should say I'm more surprised at peoples reaction to it, but sadly I'm not, I expected nothing else from modern day faglords who claim they're not something they clearly are

The anti-white left has no answer to this, and yes I agree it is sad. Our future generations are going to be fucked if we don't do anything now.

>t. reddit
I'll take your (You) and salt all the same

>can't participate because faggoty plastic money won't absorb ink
feelsbadman

Aw shit. That sucks leafbro

good idea user

It's a good idea though. Glad to give you a bump and hopefully more burgers will take this on.

What did your stamp cost?

Thanks user. Optically, iotbw next to the Founding Fathers can't be beat. These should go on all denominations

Less than $6 each and Burger made

Maybe I'll print a Wakanda note and stamp that, too.

I just posted it's okay to be white on Whisper. 600 views and 7 replies in under an hour. Do this!

just use a sharpie

The png file has the same font, syntax, and layout to stay true to the original idea.

This could have more potential with the fact that money changes hands all of the time, thereby getting more exposure and the immunity from simply being torn down like the fliers.

Make a punch or something that will mould it with heat.

Has anything like this ever been done on anything above a single person scale? Either way I fully intend to do this.

I suppose you could do it with a metal version and strike the top with a hammer (assuming the note is underneath on a hard surface)

Yes, there are groups that get together and have currency stamping parties. Also check out wheresgeorge - this would be the weaponized memetic version.
As far as iotbw, yeah there was a coordinated effort on Sup Forums last year.

You might try a paint pen or paint meant for plastic. However to make it worth your time only do this to big bills or something, whatever you think best.

Anons that have jobs that handle money have the biggest potential, but it really can be done by anyone even in a cozy neet basement habitat.

I meant in this sense that I was wondering if any other movements have written propaganda on paper money before. This is some good advice for user, however.

Whisper is for anorexic teenage girls. It does not surprise me a Canadian is using it.

Yup. Mostly leftists. I know of some activists in the pnw that stamp money with propaganda here (found them on meetup)

As long as people see it.

That's the whole point you fucking redditor

But OP, defacing U.S. currency is a federal crime

Go back to r/T_D

Wait, what did they expect to happen in this pic?

You took a meme, and then you splayed it across the windows so that the people have no choice to take it down.

This is not a neutral statement that makes a damning condemnation when you debate it. This is obstructionism.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's civil disobedience.

If you want a dollar to deface and meme into reality do the 20 dollar bill. Just the thought of those fucking long nose niggers putting Andrew Jacksons face, on their shekel money to mock him pisses me off. Replace the fucking 20 with someone like Roosevelt, or maybe even Martin Van Buren if we're desperate.

The meme started with irl signs as I recall, or in any case it appeared in public before this incident. The statement doesn't change if its taken down as it is even taken down including from the internet.

>mfw the kikes start posting like oldfags to entrap Sup Forums into a traceable federal offence.

This is the world we live in

>shilling this shit and never understood the point of "making a neutral statement that cannot be debated"
kys

>traceable

They would need to be able to prove the bills were in the possession of an user when they were defaced. Even if this a trap it would it would be easy to do this if one was so inclined.

>what is this thread
>what is the entrapment of the structure of the stamp

screenshoot, report, and backtrace this shit

Quit concern trolling. It's not a federal offense unless you modify the numbers or make the currency unusable - case in point wheresgeorge.com would have been shutdown years ago. We the Federal Reserve now. How does that feel?
>t. jidf

>itt scared shillniggers

This is a crime and anyone caught doing this will be arrested for destroying currency. I strongly recommend you report this thread and tell others not to do this. Don't ruin your life over a prank

>How does that feel?
It feels like having to eat black eyed peas around new years because both sides of my family tell me should because it's tradition. I hate black eyed peas, I hate them, and most of all I hate you

This picture is really good.

kys

it's just a prank bro

Slap in the fucking face, founding fathers break dancing in their graves..Washington pissed at all the male plants in his otherwise female cannabis plantation and the USA has a foreign policy,,,,mother fuckers wanted to make America #1 by concentrating on their perfect idealistic nation

meanwhile 2018...they control the shit show...Americans dying in corporate wars of imperialistic expansion....vomits his mom's porridge, nation neglected....

Fuck his dream nation.... may god under this nation slaughter us all

Save it for the feds, kike

>shillometer is rising
Must be doing something right

You can always use a glue pen and paste a silver or gold leaf over what you write with the glue...

>projecting this hard

Finally, someone who listens. Destroying money is wrong and will ruin your life. Report people you see doing this

you sound poor. and possibly nigger. GTFO

> A nigger caring about property other than his own
The poor bit may be right though.

Censorship is not really an American or even Western value.

Go ahead and post the Federal law and demonstrate the violation if you're so confident. I expect no response or a goalpost-moving reply.

writing on currency (including political statements) is not considered defacement. commercial advertising and physical destruction, is.

What are you trying to get out of this exactly? is it for the keks?

My comment to thr shill? Keks and I like to farm salt from them.
For the stamps - just to do the same thing as iotbw; make shitlibs lose their mind by seeing this everywhere. I'll be satisfied when simply seeing the acronym triggers leftists. iotbw also reveals how anti-white they truly are by their outrage and callout culture

This user gets it.

>20 posts from this ID
and yet he can still bump his own thread.

>Sup Forums giving a fuck about morality
You're missing the point.

Shit posted IRL with the Legend himself, Sabo.
Some faggot called the cops after we put that up and they came loooking for us. Only posted half the posters we had and called it quits for the night.

This is Sup Forums we care here
(About whites)
Bump

This.

>tfw you iotbw, but you responsible for >500,000 huwites dying anyway
Honestly the five is probably the most awkward.

Speaking as a hardcore anti nazi, i will burn all money that has that slogan on it.

FUCK YOU RACISTS!!!! BEING WHITE IS NOT OK IN 2018!!! We have your childrens minds and soon will come for you and your own children will help hunt you down! You will have nowhere to hide!!!!

Up to 1.4k views on whisper. Teen eno girls pretty woke

Just found a song about this on YouTube. Which of you you glorious bastards did this?
youtu.be/in4QiU__JcQ

One guy hit on me saying "it's ok to do white"

I'm OK with white pride but I don't want European identity. Let's not let them kike us into a one world government

JFC please light it on fire and put it back into your pocket

Agreed. I don't want the EU sans melanin - I just want to be free from the international debt masters.

Lmaooo shut up and take my subscribed