We germans sure were evil

We germans sure were evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but efficient

>(((We)))) Germans sure were evil.*

That's a bold statement that contradicts Sup Forums's most basic tenets, like the holocaust being invented by jews.

why?

You still are

We were the first people to ever kill other people in the history of mankind. And we invented genocide. That has never been tried before.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

No. Some of you were evil. Most of you were righteous patriots attempting to save your nation and the rest of Europe from Stalin's grip.

quite retarded too

Is it true the Germans are THE most common bad guy in shooter games?

had a long talk with my german friend about feeling guilty for his country's history. don't do it. you have a proud heritage and a culture worth defending.

You're more evil now than you ever were

THICCC

I think they were until Modern Warfare, then it was vague looking brown people

You're being sarcastic, but it's amazing how true we're supposed to consider those statements.

I herd Germans were all bad and sheeit. Six gorillion something or other.

Only for not finishing the job.

>were

>

THIS IS THE FATE OF ALL MARXISTS

Look at all those Jewish skulls! Germany how could you?!?!?!

Did you guys ever have jew-powered trains? I'd imagine there was a major coal shortage in Germany in WWII so it would kind of make sense to convert some locomotives to run on Jews instead of coal.

That's why they never found mountains of ashes to account for the 6 quadrillion jews killed in the holohoax.

Why do kikes always post pictures of NKVD to prove the german evilness?

Well that settles it then.

Mystery solved. The Germans used jew-powered trains.

Would it also be possible to ferment Jews into diesel fuel?

Wtf are you talking about People have been killing other people since the dawn of Hominids. As far as Genocide goes the Muslims have been doing that since the 7th century. GTFO you jewish cunt!

The truth is sometimes hard to find.

Dont worry OP, all of it happened in polish-Deathcamps

H-Hey... this is my backyard!

>not rendering the Jews into biodiesel to fuel the Panzer tanks
>Not using the rendered Jew fat for manufacture of explosives via methylation
>Not using rendered Jewish bone meal to fertilize cabbage fields for making more Sauerkraut

Why even live?

>Materials that for aesthetic or sanitary reasons are not suitable for human food are the feedstocks for inedible rendering processes. Much of the inedible raw material is rendered using the "dry" method. This may be a batch or a continuous process in which the material is heated in a steam-jacketed vessel to drive off the moisture and simultaneously release the fat from the fat cells. The material is first ground, then heated to release the fat and drive off the moisture, percolated to drain off the free fat, and then more fat is pressed out of the solids, which at this stage are called "cracklings" or "dry-rendered tankage". The cracklings are further ground to make meat and bone meal.

>A variation on a dry process involves finely chopping the material, fluidizing it with hot fat, and then evaporating the mixture in one or more evaporator stages. Some inedible rendering is done using a wet process, which is generally a continuous process similar in some ways to that used for edible materials. The material is heated with added steam and then pressed to remove a water-fat mixture which is then separated into fat, water and fine solids by stages of centrifuging and/or evaporation. The solids from the press are dried and then ground into meat and bone meal. Most independent renderers process only inedible material.

>>>reddit

I did not know Merkel came on the board.

lmao how did Germans get the blame when all the death camps were in Poland? Allied propaganda at it's finest.

Not to mention the Uncle Joe purges in Russia.

you germens took down the roman pedophille empire and helped spain and italy. you are heroes . its not your fult that the rothschild zionists took advantage of your country

Typhus victims

>Would it also be possible to ferment Jews into diesel fuel?
NO! Jewish fermentation only produces extra-sweet wine at affordable prices. The Germans have sought jew-to-diesel fermentation technology for decades, but without success.

me in the middle

It's OK to kill commies, Deutsch.

>Were

Germany can't help its self, it's always evil.
Even when it's trying to be nice, its so nice they go full circle and become evil again.

see: Merkel.

Yeah cos Britain didnt burn 50 thousand people in one night, America didnt vaporise 200 thousand people in a split second, Russia didnt torture and rape thousands of German women and children
Just remember the 6 gorillion goy! FEEL GUILT

>America didnt vaporise 200 thousand people in a split second
Was that all? Seems like we might've aimed better.

>were
are

German is the ultimate bad guy in games
Russian is the ultimate bad guy in movies

Einstein wanted the bombs dropped on Germany

germany fucked up Europe for the 3rd time

>1ww bombed europe
>2ww bombed europe
>created the eu to undermine europe, took in millions of rapefugees and forced open the borders

Hilarious because if my studies are accurate, the real number of Jews that died in the Holocaust was in the tens of thousands
What a timeline

War sucks ass the rape of Berlin and nankin was a mistake

Duh he was a jew

Jesus.

>Einstein wanted the bombs dropped on Germany
Then he was truly an autistic genius because germany/eu destroyed Europe after the 2ww.

those are jewish nkvd members
yes you jews are fucking evil

/Thread

How nice of them to mention that it's a photo of Krema I aka the one that by the end of the war was made into an air raid shelter and storage room (hint is in the name)

Youre a fuggin idiod bro

You realize that poster was being sarcastic, right?

Christians were doing it before Islam
Butchered their own race for a Jewish god

Other people did genocide LONG before either religion was invented.

Sub Saharan Africans were really good at genocidal killfests with other tribes, and then enslaving the ones they did not kill. Hell they are still pretty much have that same mentality.

That reminds me I need to transfer my Rwanda genocide folder from my dead nigger storage files off my old computer.

hopefully it’s a bunch jewish women

Glad l could help.

>why do kikes lie and deceive
/thread

So long as you deny the ANGLO your ARYAN BLOOD, yes, you are very evil.

Let's not give up on the research though. I say we increase the funding. there's a breakthrough just around the corner, I can feel it.

Nice bait, JeW/9Xp4

I found the answer!:

How are rendering and biofuel related?

Rendered fats and oils account for 34 percent of the feedstock used in biodiesel and renewable diesel production in the US. Ingredients that come from rendering and go into biofuel do not compete for human food.

NRA’s member companies are actively engaged in the biofuel industry either as refiners or as suppliers of large amounts of feedstocks. These fats and oils replace petroleum distillates, both on and off road, and include fuel for cars, trucks, jets, and industrial furnaces.

Animal fat-based biodiesel and renewable diesel – both refined by using non-edible animal by-products such as lard and tallow and recycled restaurant oil and grease – are truly recycled and renewable alternative fuels. These fuels are highly sustainable because they use by-products as a feedstock instead of relying on virgin materials. Supplies of biodiesel can be renewed indefinitely because rendered fats and oils/greases are domestic by-products of the growing and globally competitive US animal agriculture sector.

Like who?

It would definitely solve both the petroleum problem AND the jewish question, user. Imagine kosher fuel. The world's problems would melt away.

as if this wasnt OP's intention. everyone who wasnt retarded knew this was NKVD

How about the Hittites? Sumerians? ....pretty much every society that existed first, globally. There was 3 billion years of earth history before christianity, user. Christianity has been around for 2000 of those. Muslims have only been around for like 1300 years or so. Humanity was around long, long before those two religions were invented. Human conflict has existed since before we had words to describe it. Genocide isn't new. Media is. That's why we know more about recent genocides than those in the past.

Be sure to let Achmed fuck your wife until you feel better

Did nazis deny at the trials that the holocaust happened? I thought not.

>being this fucking retardedly tone deaf
it's always the nazi larper too

you mean the same board that idolizes Hitler yet uses the derogatory "soy boy"
you're joking?

get reality pilled

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Evil is a social construct.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KEKEKEK

hi newfag

None of those people killed even a fraction of the number Christians and Muslims murdered