Everything is moving towards war. It's gravity is irresistible, the black sun is calling...

Everything is moving towards war. It's gravity is irresistible, the black sun is calling. This is a revolution and all of their morality will be torn apart. Do not fear the consequences everything they judge us by will be burnt to ash. The future we want resides in you, in us, what we make of it. Keep the fire burning in your hearts. For our people are worth more than all of our lives. Our fate will be decided by our faith in this cause. The struggle never ends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCpzk-EDXSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rkhUg7o4tOI
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html
lawofone.info
youtube.com/watch?v=viI2jffH3-U
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=iD9zUJq7L9I
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds comfy

Actually, everything is moving towards Peace and Prosperity.

I support Trump, but he can only defer the inevitable. The multi-tribal nation experiment must come to an end, its not actually possible for it to last.

>NKJV
fuck off Satan.

Peace is an illusion, all life struggles always. We must intensify that struggle if we are to live.

Race war? No ta, keep your kike tactics.
I mean, ffs where ya been? Everyone & their aunt knows the jews infiltrated the race groups decades ago.
Only fools (or easily led goyim) wipe out their assets before they find they need them.

Why did the white movement adopted Himmler's (a traitor) LARPing autismos as if it is somehow connected to white people?

Our nation needs a wiping out. This abomination of a state is not what 2000 years of Britons have lived and died for. This is voluntary invasion!

Heil the Aesir! Put your war paint on and get laced up boys, for the ancestors make them proud, it is all that matters

We will burn it all to the ground laughing like Nero before we let the kikes have it and it will be glorious

youtu.be/kCpzk-EDXSQ

Daily reminder that blacksun faggots are luciferians in disguise.

The (((enemy))) profits from war, division, and suffering.

By their deeds ye shall know them.

I think this is what the kids refer to as "pure ideology".

Just get your game up bro, eat healthy, get together with a team, get armed. You have faced reality so what now? American Revolution 2.0 bro. Nothing to worry about, you put up the bat signal our people are there in Britain get with them, you should pledge the Black Sun. We need good people, leaders. We may be able to create a new timeline if we get good people in place. What are you doing to red pill people? Red pill military and police etc. We can help you what are you prepared to do?

Daily reminder Chistfags are crypto kikes and your enemy they would burn you ate the stake if they could, they are responsible for more genocide deaths than even communists, show them no mercy

>christianity has killed more people than communism

You outed yourself schlomo. Where you gonna mention the gazillion trillion witches burned during the inquisition next? Or perhaps the 6 gorillion innocents murdered by Crusaders? Maybe it was the 100 trillion native americans systematically gassed with chemical warfare blankets....

Niggers like this are nothing more than automatons they are useful idiots that will destroy your people, your history, and your future because of a book they don't even know how to read written by free masons, they are nigger tier IQ and believe in incestuous zombie space jews born of virgins. They must be wiped from the Earth with all the other Abrahamic mindless zombies. They are not your kinsman they must be pout down if they do not submit, you cannot cleanse the kikery brainwashing they are lost cause

We most certainly do. Ancestors would be ashamed of us allowing ourselves to be taken over like this...so fucking collectively cucked by kalergi.
But what 'warriors' we have left are mostly and oft unwittingly zionist puppets, exhaulted for their eagerness & joy for unfettered violence without hounor or bravery, raised by jewish influenced 'nazi' groups.
We have 'football hooligans' who's great grandparents would beat the living shit out of them for their lack of honour or basic respect for their enemy. We have rampant, brainless thugs ready & more than willing to beat up whatever (((they))) tell them to while thinking they're forwarding a great cause.
Yeah...I'm really going to get ready for OP's RACE 'war' - aka divide & conquer, JUST when we need to cohere against real threats.
But I'm sure it's all coincidence.

>We have rampant, brainless thugs ready & more than willing to beat up whatever (((they))) tell them to while thinking they're forwarding a great cause.
They are useful idiots, this is why they need leadership. Harness this power. Warriors don't need to be smart they need to be led, lead by example

Right, all of Europe should go back to massive gay orgies on psychedelics and sacrificing people to the wood fairies because its better than Christianity, then the ancestors will be truly honored!

Thank you greatest ally.

>Peopel can only have morals if they believe in muh zombie space jew book written by free masons

Jesus Crhsit you fuckers are soo stupid it is painful, you literally cannot formulate an intelligent thought or even figure out how to think. You truly are the niggers of the white race

I tend to agree. Race War does not need to happen, and if it does happen will only benefit those who hide and conceal themselves til after it's over. There's no reason there can't be peaceful formation of ethnostates or ethnic enclaves.

Jews are the ones doing human sacrifice, promoting LGBTQWERTY and pushing drugs.

You have an extremely limited understanding of paganism. If anything what you're talking about are indigenous tribal religions and most of what happened was not gay but heterosexual orgies. That sort of lifestyle went out of fashion with the introduction of agriculture 10,000 years ago. People were less evolved then. They didn't have human sacrifices in Greece or Rome based on religion and they were both pagan

>We will burn it all to the ground laughing like Nero
see
> their eagerness & joy for unfettered violence without hounor or bravery

You must be one of those "useful idiots" then.
It's one thing to take back control of what is mine, but another mentality completely to destroy it all, just so noone can have anything. That's a little too like current amerimutt foreign policy & the use of nukes. Or a butthurt ex killing his partner so noone else can have her...
Bongs prefer to be more subtle and, I think overall have much less of a lust for violence & death, such as your group does.

We can sort out the obvious clashes of cultures after we rid ourselves of the cause of it all.
Hate of another race is backward & destructive. It ONLY benefits one group, currently trying ever so hard to retain a hold on the reigns.

War is inevitable, necessary even, always has been and always will be.

The play never changes, only the actors playing their parts. The wheel in the sky keeps on spinning.

it looks like a trap's butthole

How would you know that?

Yeah I'm sure the 10,000 or so nazi retards are going to win a war against the multicultural American military. You dumbasses need to get real.

kek you are a cuck faggot if you want to hand it over to the kikes be my guest but we won't. I am at a level of intelligence and knowledge you can't imagine exists bud. If you don't understand what was meant by what I typed give it time think long and hard about it. I won't have my ancestors be slaves to pedophile psychopathic kikes, oif that is ok with you well good on ya mate. There is nothing subtle you just aren't educated enough to see the writing on the wall kek. They have had WWIII planned for almost 200 years fella nothing will stop it, they will have you war Islam for them and or you will fight them to get your country back, they will not just give up. Your sentiments are adorable though pro ti[p read Albert Pikes letter

>In this anons post the blue pilled bong that hasn't quite figured out how things work yet or how bad things really are
kek, I remember when I was this naive, oh I miss those days, enjoy them mate while they last

White enclaves in my own fucking country? We will wipe every single one of them out before we ever capitulate. We have our boarders and people like you belong on the other side of it. All of you weak vermin will be the first to go I promise you.

A bong that does see the writing on the wall, at least someone there isn't dead asleep you better wake your boy up he hit the snooze button and hasn't gotten out bed yet

>vokings werent commiting blood sacrifices and worshipping faggot gods until christian monks told them to stop
Yet you want us to return to the morality of "our pagan ancestors!"

Which is why Jesus publicly called them sons of satan and told them they would be judged for their deeds

God fucking dammit I hate when 12 year old edgy faggots who listen to burzum think they will save the future if we just act like niggers running naked in the woods asking father thunder and mother moon for their blessings, but have no idea upon what Western Civilization rests on. Fucking wiccan larpers are no better than Aztec subhumans giving their energy to demonic manifestations.

And you will never win a war if you begin it with the slightest doubt you'll win, typical mutt.
Besides, whilst a mutt might not hold value in their country, I do. Destroying it because 'Muh Kikes' is no different than killing your ex 'cos you can't handle her fucking someone else.
An incredibly backward attitude which(actions speak louder than words)consistantly shows in you & your lot.

And don't tell me - you're button's bigger than mine right?
>I am at a level of intelligence and knowledge you can't imagine exists bud
Haha, yah ok lad. You keep metaphorically killing your ex's, whilst expecting to lose every battle, ya "useful idiot" you.

Ask the Germans how ell this worked out for them , when they fought the bank, the Illuminati and wanted nothing but peace and their nation back they brought the world down on them and you see how that turned out. kek I truly do think you are adorable though brother, hold onto that innocence

There is no "pagan" you have no understanding of what this word means or real history so you don't have the proper context to understand any of this. The original "religion" was based on math and science and handed down to our ancestors from the ancient Aryans descendants of Atlantis. There was a global Vedic empire this can be proven conclusively
youtube.com/watch?v=rkhUg7o4tOI
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE

and I do it on my channel. There is no need to ever be LIE ve anything. You can prove your be LIE fs or you are a gullible fool.

shhhh quiet sheep, just enjoy your sleep my friend someday you will understand or maybe you won't if you are lucky.... depending on how look at it

You've clearly misunderstood, which is dandy.
Why would I ever, ever need to capitulate? Who the fuck to? There'd be noone left but my side. For if a job's worth doing, do it well or not at all!
All this talk of 'They won't have it'...are you really that scared you'd lose?? Well, that's back to my point of no real warriors left, just you guys.
Stop threatening to destroy what was long here before us for your petty ego. If you can't win the battle you fucking deserve to be placated. Welcome to Nature and it's Order.

Organized religions are a way really smart people tried to explain God to not so smart people, the problem is many of you are still to retarded to understand allegory and metaphor and literally believe in zombie space jews and are easily manipulated they have mistranslated the original bible countless times to hide the true message in it to keep brainlets believing in absurdly ridiculous shit and good sheeps

race war is happening all around you, have you ever really opened your eyes?

gas yourself tender little lamb, you won't see the blaze til your ass is on fire kek

He'll understand when it's his daughter, his son, his wife, his job, his cimmunity. These are sheltered little boys. We are saying let the ocean of blood come we want it. Those who wont fight to die along with the rest.

I understand luciferian lies throughout the ages to spot it. Humans giving energy through rituals and sacrifices to spiritual entities in exchange for power is ultimately the same, whether it is Aztecs to Huitzilopochtli or the adepts at the Dyionisian rites or modern day larpers killing animals in the woods while painting nordic runes with blood in their bodies. Doesnt matter what you want to call it or how much you want to fool yourself into thinking you have tapped into an ancient knowledge. You blacksun faggots are cast of the same mold as the moloch worshippers, and will reap what you sow.

It is pointless even have a convo with someone like you, you are literally like a child and completely incapable of seeing the truth, you are little more aware then the bitches in pussy hats with the welcome refugees signs. The only thing that separates you from them is you are here getting info from people like me, but you still have so much to learn kek. The problem is people that are ignorant don't know what they don't know but they think they do. You will never show someone like this anything so best just to shove them out of the way and keep them quiet if they don't want to learn what is really happening. Maybe you will understand this image or you won't, perhaps if you look at it real hatrd and think about it, you can sit down your ego and think hmmm maybe I am not seeing the whole picture here

Aww, thanks sweetie!
I forgive you for being a covert kike...reeeeeaaaaaallllly I do.

you are an idiot keep quiet

Ah I see, no argument forthcoming so let's just shitpost until he goes away.
Mommy, badman is challinging moi theeries bwaaa

chuckle.

Great argument goldstein. Please keep taking about how we need to destroy Christianity because WE WUZ ATLANTEANS AND SHIT.

there is no such thing as peace in nature.

What argument are you looking for friend? Let me spell it out for you. The Illuminati they started the French Revolution, they are behind the global communists movement, they did the Russian revolution, Hitler found out what they were they are doing and bough us time. I told you to read Albert Pike's letter but your ego prevents you from learning you just seem to want to yap. These people, the Illuminati they are a global group that literally run everything, your media, your schools, your government, your banks your corporations, everything which that image I posted should have showed you if you had any intellect. They have war planned, do you understand what this means? They have had it planned for 100's of years. Warring the Christians against the Muslims so they can enslave the world under global communism. IN case you didn't notice they literally attempted a global communist take over of all western nations after the Trump election and Brexit. Do you not see what they are doing to Poland right now? Are you fucking blind or stupid? We are already at war. We will fight their war for them for our own slavery or we will fight for our freedom. Watch the movie stargate, that is literally their game plan. I don't care what your opinion is, it matters as much as a child's opinion is on general relativity you are literally a child involved in things you cannot possibly comprehend. This is my last post to warn you, someday you will look back on this and say damn he was right

>heerrr derr I say stuff
>herrr derr insert jew comment
kys seriously bro I can prove everything I am saying for fact, conclusive but of course you prob don't even know what this means or care I mean you literally believe in zombie space jews so you have already shown us how well your mind works which is to say not at all

>space jews
> you arent smart like me and believe in super atlantean aryans that drew power from the black sun and farted lightning.

I still cant tell if youre a disinfo shill or just an artist newfaggot who takes black metal lyrics too seriously. Whatever it is you are doing great work spreading your message of demoralization and division.

seriously put a bullet in your head you are too stupid for words if you can't tell who speaks sense and truth and who speaks falsehoods and nonsense you should just keep quiet fool seriously if you can;t see me the bong are the only two people in this thread that l know what they are talking about just don't open your mouth someone will tell you what to do when you are needed

you are obviously new here and write like a faggot 12 year old on instagram, why should anyone take your opinions seriously when you are regurgitating trite bullshit you read on some wiccan forum? Keep your salty tears coming.

I keep trying to help people like you to see the truth beyond the oversimplifications you have convinced yourselves of, but if you keep on keeping on like this, were going to have to put you down like a mad dog.

This. Fucking this. It's all so tiresome. They all just go from one extreme to another repeating similar mistakes as they had before. Thank you for making this post, user.

the Jesuits swarm in mass kek, no one is stupid as you pretend to be, well except Christians I posted the truth if people are too stupid to see it they don't matter anyway

Playlist a CONCLUSIVE proof of Atlantis
youtube.com/watch?v=HuJCsj4PrfU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzp___VQT02nbxkt-7TRtoB

Playlist Engineered history and true history
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

Playlist what religions really mean and who created them and why
youtube.com/watch?v=FwHTcXAdamU&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNysn2GX-_w5vRqz2V2GwOV_

now kindly gas yourself

for people that aren't complete idiots this is only the beginning you will find the rest here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

start with ancient knowledge
Ready when you are cowboy come get some :)

You didn't even bother with the image did you? I am very much against the Sabbatean Frankist kikes. Pretty much the giga kikes running shit behind the other kikes for plausible deniability.
I handed you a Holy understanding hoping for you to prove yourself by grasping it, but alas, you have shown your purposeful ignorance and you reject grace. For your soul's sake, not your flesh, I sincerely hope that you do look at that image, reflect on it's content, and do your own research further into it to verify it for yourself.
Because like I said, if you continue as you are, the Sword cannot be blamed for separating the wheat from the chaff.

Got any good Mexican recipes?
>Aztec cannibalism was not a perfunctory tasting of ceremonial titbits. All edible parts were used in a manner strictly comparable to the consumption of the flesh of domestic animals. The Aztec priests can legitimately be described as ritual slaughterers in a state-sponsored system geared to the production and redistribution of substantial amounts of animal protein in the form of human flesh. Of course, the priests had other duties, but none had greater practical significance than their butchery.

heretical.com/cannibal/mamerica.html

quiet you superstitious half wit you don't have the knowledge to know God and thinking you do because of a book the kikes gave you is stupid beyond comprehension, you people are droolers and need to just stay out of the way and keep your cult to yourself until you die out because people become more enlightened and see you for the idiots you are, you want to grab your sword it will be the last thing you do bucko you are a cancer on this planet and your cult has been cancer on this planet for 1000's of years you need to die none to soon

Have you read the Law of One Ra Material? If so, what's your take on it? A lot of Black Sun-ers claim that the pyramids were built by freemasons, but these documents call this claim into question. And they're apparently made of "everlasting rock".

lawofone.info
Site for reference

I will admit I don't know what I don't know. But I DO know this. Luciferians rape and murder children for Lucifer. If you are somehow associated with it you are being lied to and used. My light grows

No I have heard of it several times though I really need to. Have you reads the Kybalion or emerald tablets? Sorry for changing topics but they are semi related. They match up wuite closely with the bhagavd gita and dhammapada once you know how to read their underlying cipher
>freemasons
Well this is a misnomer brother. It simply means people with this "occult" knowledge which is simply math and science most people are intelligent to understand. You can masons were basically the "scientists" of the ancient world and occult knowledge is simply that math and science. So using this term is just putting it terms the plebs can understand.

>are not intelligent to understand

I don't really like black metal myself. When I want cheesy lyrics, I go to these guys, and i love it completely without shame. youtube.com/watch?v=viI2jffH3-U

As far as your point being that Black Sun occultists are really Lucifereans/Moloch worshipers, I see your concern. Even within gnostic systems, there is contradiction and confusion, as to whether Lucifer is the Light Bringer and Hero that seeks to free humanity from their imprisonment by the Demiurge, or the Demiurge itself. There is also debate as to whether the Demiurge is evil or merely misguided, whether it is to be despised or seen as necessary. I seek the Source, beyond the Demiurge. Any Gods are as dust motes within the beams of the secret light of the Black Sun, I fear not Lucifer, Mara, Moloch or any other devil

I've read a little bit of the Emerald Tablets but not the Kybalion. Bhagavad-Gita was the first "holy book" I read through all the way. I'm not sure I trust Swami Prabhubada's translation given how widely discredited ISKCON is throughout the Hindu community, but another part of me wonders if (((they))) killed him off and then infiltrated ISKCON ranks, stirring shit up to discredit it as a cult.

Also, to anyone in this thread with knowledge in this area. I'm reading one of David Icke's books and he's covering the Post-WWI rearmament of Germany by (((them))). He seems to make the case that the kikes were playing Hitler from the beginning. Thoughts?

I'm just gonna leave these here. if you have the time I recommend reading both.

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

Already read it, good to go soldier!

The Kybalion is a work of art you should treat yourself I have an audio book of it here if you want to just listen while you shit post
youtube.com/watch?v=iD9zUJq7L9I

Yah it really doesn't matter about ISKCON listen to what resonates and only "believe" what you can prove based on your knowledge that synchronizes is all you can do. I don't believe any scriptures from any religion unless I can prove it to be true, this is just the way I think, the way the creator made me like Jung said "I cannot believe a thing unless I know a thing"

But yah they are always stirring up shit they want to get rid of the old "religions" that have the truth in them they have been trying for almost 2000 years now with these hordes of Christcuck imbeciles

They were but he was playing them as well. You have to view this in the correct perspective. They run the banks and everything else so no one gets money or power unless they will it, but of course they get double crossed all the time, like Kennedy, Lincoln, Hitler etc. Saying because they financed him he was their puppet is brainlet tier
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

You have to look at everything with the right perspective. if you can't make a judgment following someones actions you haven't done enough research to have an opinion. The fuhrer was legit

This is correct. Black Sun = Saturn = Lucifer.

Common esoteric knowledge. I don't know who these Department of Defense 5Eyes Pentagon giggling spiders think they're fooling.

Hey faggot mods ban me again

>jesuit

Yet here you are with your ATLANTEAN KANGZ talk. Get back on your meds kiddo.
Spoken like a true pharisee. If you really know what you are talking about you wouldn't confuse "luciferian" in the religious or gnostic sense with its true meaning - the dark light than ensares those who think they are above others because they possess some hidden knowledge. Your black sun manifestation is no different than the manifestation of demonic gods through the ages. If you really dont know this and speak out of sincere ignorance, I only hope you can see the truth before you are led down a path of sorrow following the false light.

Fucking hell you write like a girl who eats menstruation pies and thinks she knows the power of "the old ways" unlike "the hordes of sheep amirite?"

Can I be a black son?

I don't care what can be proven CONVULSIVELY this is what I think REEEEEEEEEE live in my delusion or you are some name for crazy I will say REEEE

fucking kill yourself seriously literally nothing of value will be lost. You look like a complete fucking idiot to everyone but yourself

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apothesis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, for traditions are full of sensual or selfish Souls ? Doubt it not! Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired. The Apocalypse, indeed, is a book as obscure as the Sohar. It is written hieroglyphically with numbers and images; and the Apostle often appeals to the intelligence of the Initiated. “Let him who hath knowledge, understand! let him who understands, calculate !” he often says, after an allegory or the mention of a number. Saint John, the favorite Apostle, and the Depositary of all the Secrets of the Saviour, therefore did not write to be understood by the multitude.

>g-guys look at these images I got from Sup Forums threads but have no idea what they mean
>look g-guys geometry it means but what? I don't know but listen to me REEEEEEEEE CHRIST AND AND THE DEBILL

die you stupid as fuck nigger learn to do research and use the scientific method and stop listening to other idiots as clueless as you on 4hcan you stupid hick

Fuck off with that pompous Germanic pagan shit

Can I be a black son?

De Niro is a creator of black sons.

Hopefully not. Trump is a kike puppet.

You gonna tell us what any of those images you posted actually mean? Kek I'm getting my popcorn this will be good

I do not think I am above anyone. (((they))) do. (((they))) use this knowledge for (((their))) own gain. I intend to use it to awaken others and dethrone (((them))). How is that a part of sorrow and false light?

Where are the snippy quips britbong thought you were gonna shitpost? You don't have anything else for me and are to proud an petty to apologize for your ignorance and mouth? This is why the west has fallen, we are all surrounded by egotistical fools, nothing worse than a fool that thinks they are wise

The coming Great War will bring an arms race. This arms race will take us to the stars.

Half Breeds, Mongrels, Mutts, Mulattos, Wiggers, Half Niggers.

False flag psyop. Radicalized white gun owners and militias, patsy attack false flag, gun grab Marshal Law. Problem reaction solution.

Peace is the path. Hate and fear sow destruction. Unity is not unity if it holds division, you larping Nazi black sonne cunts are being indoctrinated to forment a open fascist USA world order, then its night of the long knives brown shirt.

you need to re-read your post and take a good look in the mirror

Because you're playing their game, by their rules. You're not "resisting", you have been accounted for, your actions are part of their plans. The only way to 'win' an unwinnable game is to not play. Didn't you watch WarGames?