Boku No Hero Academia:

What is this expression trying to convey?

I WUZ KANG AN SHIIET

where the fuck is the translated chapter

The desire for hard and lustful sexual intercourse.

She said it herself, happiness.

Love or hate BnHA, Hori has a knack for making meme-worthy faces

>All those guys thinking Sir can handle Rappa and Twice with ease just because he was AMs sidekick
Are you guys retarded? Sir is clearly not a battle type, he hasn't shown any feats that state otherwise and his physique is fucking scrawny as shit. Almight clearly only had him for his quirk and good thinking
>Idiots asking why Rappa is there, bigger idiots say Overhaul reconstructed him
It's twice you fucking retards, it's not like we've never seen his ability before.
>People asking where the chapter is hours after it came out

Are these threads getting dumber by the day or what the fuck is happening? If we include the endless waifu sperging this is hitting DBS levels slowly

>baby

>when Jobzawa interrupts your joyful reunion

>tfw girl will never be so happy if you remember her name
I'm jealous of Deku.

Daily reminder that Hori has no idea what to do with Ochako, and has yet to do anything meaningful this arc.

>slowly

How would you improve BnHA?
Pic veery related

Summer making the most of its last two weeks

3 straight chapters of Deku and Uraraka fucking like animals with no censorship.

Toga Theories
>she is an orphan/was abused
>she was trained to be an assassin
>she is being set up as a counterpart to Ochako
>she will help Deku rescue Eri
>she will be redeemed
>she will be in a love triangle with Ochako for Deku
>she will infiltrate UA
>she already has infiltrated UA before
>she will kill or seriously injure Ochako in a later arc
Any others?

>only 3
Wolf Guy would be disappointed.

This isn't tokyo ghoul, sadly.

What is Le Million doing? Was he able to reach Overhaul? Did he get lost in Mimic's labyrinth? Was he afraid to go alone and returned for his friend Suneater? Why didn't he encounter Toga and Twice? Is he a traitor?

only if it ends in pregnancy

Well she's certainly no stranger to assassination.
Child soldier seems like the obvious one.
Maybe form China, hence the buns.
>inb4 her name
All characters have Jap names in BNHA.

She's a government assassin/spy and she's undercover in the VA.

Not surprising, considering Ochako is his editor's favorite but isn't even in Hori's top three.

how's tokyo ghoul doing anyway i'm some chapters behind

is fruit fuck still obnoxious

>Hori's top three.
Who are they?

Friendly reminder to report and ignore grapefag and not to engage waifu apologists.

Tokoyami is one of them, iirc

>Toga is back
>Twiceposting is back
GREATEST TIMELINE
Where the hell do you people come from? The chapter is where it's always been.

New reaction image achieved

REMEMBER, OCHAKO POSTING IS NOT ALLOWED

Literally half of those are just shitposting

He said his favorite in terms of designs are Momo and Mina, and that he thinks Tsuyu has the personality he would get along with the most. Also, his assistants' favorite girl is Kendou and their favorite woman is a tie between Mt. Lady and Midnight.

"Deku Baby" is her own "Mistah J"

>she will be redeemed

Not gonna happen, she's a serial killer. In this universe even minor things such as using your quirk in public without a licence can get you in serious trouble with the police already, a serial killer -especially a mental case liek Toga- cannot be redeemed.

Toga wants to know if he'd fuck her, because she'd fuck her

He got lost in the labyrinth.

next chapter will be interesting

But user, Toga can be Ochako. Every Ochako posting is just Toga in disguise.

I'm just collecting them.

She'll try to redeem herself by sacrificing herself to save Ochako so Deku could be happy.

>Toga wants an easy life
>Ochako wants to give her family an easy life

I smell sitcom

She's 15, so she could literally just be sent to a correctional facility until she's 18.
>inb4 amerifags

This endless toga shitposting is pretty tiresome.

Touka's plot armor stronger than ever, Urie can be dead because mememan's friends stabbed him. There is a big bad stronger than Autisma.

More like a mix of "Mistah J" and "Batsy".

I prefer the theory that she's just fucking insane. Like seriously mentally ill. Manifesting her quirk could lead to her having severe identity issues. No former assassin bullshit.

She's the kind of girl Midnight needs to save. Probably killed her first guy out of sexual frustration.

Sir will not handle clone rappa and twice just for the sake of being the former AM's sidekick, it's because he will touch twice in order to predict their moves and outplay them, user. Also, why so salty? You shouldn't use /ourguy/'s pic if you are gonna be like that but i agree with the idiotas asking where is the new chapter tho

Yeah that

Toga is the type of chick who'd flay you and copulate with your corpse while wearing your face as a mask

Toga "ghetto blaster" Himiko
Toga "skin peels when I grab my cold steel" Himiko
Toga "Coon fillet" Himiko
Toga "the Chicago butcher" Himiko
Toga "lock and key go choppy choppy" Himiko

A very "bakugo" sort of look, isn't it? are they brother and sister?and does that make shipping them together better or worse?

Tell me about Toga, why does she wear the mask?

She looks like the type of girl that would respect consent and wouldn't do anything you are not comfortable with. Blood play with her would be safe.

>Are you guys retarded? Sir is clearly not a battle type, he hasn't shown any feats that state otherwise and his physique is fucking scrawny as shit. Almight clearly only had him for his quirk and good thinking

>instantly knows your weak spots
>already knows how you're gonna be defeated
>sees your every movement
>sees everytime you poop

Does anyone else feel like Toga will replace Ochako as main girl because Ochako has not done anything since the sports tournament which was 80 chapters ago and Toga is proven to be much stronger and since she wants to be like Deku she will probably turn to the hero side soon.

i never really liked urie, i guess i'll catch up

Now i want to see Toga literally eat a persons face.

I feel like you should kill yourself and take Ochakofag with you.

>Toga will kill one of the Ochako parents and transform to it
>Easy life

>sekrit club

Toga is so fucking hot jesus christ.

Hopefully it'll settle down by tomorrow.

The Ochakofags need to stop spamming hate against her.

I'd rather go back to shitting on the grapefag than to continue this togashitposting.

Pretty much. I doubt her normal appearance is even how she looks naturally.

she is a counterpart to ochako, she will infiltrate U.A. and she will seriously injure ochako later

ESL speedsubbers FA

>I doubt her normal appearance is even how she looks naturally
But it is. Eraserhead turning her back into Toga confirmed it. She's not some 40 year old man.

I really like the pink demon girl looking, girl. Does she get a lot of screen/page time?

If she wanted to do that she would've kniferaped her in the woods.
She only gives a shit about Deku.

>tfw twice is back

But Ochakofag is cancer and I only posted a theory and a few fanarts.

Sorry, Pinku is married woman.

that makes her just like envy from fma

What is Deku's honest opinion of Toga?

Best

what the fuck this chapter was like 2 pages

no not really
it's sad because pretty much all of the waifus are at least good

>Ochaco's only lost was in a sports competition.
Actually, if the fight hadn't been interrupted, she would have lost to Toga.

>All this Rappa love
I swear if he gets a nice ranking in the next poll i'll be ecstatic.

It was expected desu. Waifufaggotry was bound to happen the moment a girl took the spotlight just as fujofaggotry happens when a boy has his time.

wha the fuck is going on here

She's a psycho bitch.

No she isn't, especially with a guy who ditched her the moment they entered UA. She's taking all that she can.

He remembers her as a strong villain and respects her and may start feeling something more for her soon if she keeps being so close.

>she would have lost to Toga.
Toga retreated retard

Let's trigger homofags akka the fujoshits.

I suppose we could try triggering him.

Probably somewhere between "she's a villain" and "MUH DICCK".

>ywn be affectionately murdered by Himiko Toga
>she will never straddle you, slash open your shirt and trail her dripping, warm tongue up your body, making sure to linger on your erogenous areas
>she will never draw her knife across your face, taunting your terrified reactions as she laps at the blood it draws
>she will never fake you out, plunging her knife downwards only to stop at the last second and affectionately tease you about how scared you were
>she will never catch you off-guard by jamming the knife into your shoulder, muffling your screams with a forceful, tongue-filled kiss
>she will never start grinding her hips against you, making you feel the fluids dripping out of her as she revels in your pain
>she will never wipe your tears away and assure you that you'll be with her forever when she becomes you and that, even if no one misses you, she'll love you until the end of time
>she will never take your first time with an interplay of pain and pleasure, using her knife to slice at you every time you near your climax
>she will never stab you over and over again with a manic laugh at the moment of your orgasm, screaming gleefully about how she can feel all your fluids bursting out of you
>she will never keep stabbing you as she achieves her own orgasm, calling out your name with unrivaled love and passion
>she will never plant one last kiss on your motionless corpse as she sweetly rubs her stomach and hopes it'll be a boy

Rappa is cute

Well that was easy.

This reminds me how bad does look cleaning on scans of BnHA.
It's a shame english official volume releases are so slow.

Twice being back for some action and Rappa are the best things to come out of this arc so far.

My guess is she'll be ordered to by shiggy, not sure why she'd do it out of her own will when she wants to mess around

NO, polyamory a shit, SHIIIIT!

I can't be the only one who thought Overhaul trying to get Shiggy to play shougi was the best part of the chapter.

Honestly Overhaul is growing on me, I like him more than Shiggy. Shame he's destined for an ass-kicking.

Because she was outnumbered dipshit. If it was a 1v1 shit, Ochako would have clearly lost.

When Toga is trying, she ends up stabbing AIZAWA.