Why does it feel so good to see this slut getting DESTROYED every single episode?

Why does it feel so good to see this slut getting DESTROYED every single episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/zoxxby.webm
ameblo.jp/kamakura-aruki1107/entry-12294691548.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't bully, she's cute and best girl.

I'd destroy that slut, if you know what I mean.

God , the way she is suffering just make my love for this crappy serie greater.

I would rather destroy Desudesu-chan

my.mixtape.moe/zoxxby.webm

what show

Desu desu is 2cute4me

her suffering makes my dick diamonds

I liked her for like 10min, till she turned into slut.

>she turned into dust and the mc stepped on her

last episode hit close home and i just wanted the show to be about the other guy and his gf but this episode was great i had never seen a main girl get rekt like that by a way better girl

It's like watching an ex main character training a new harem protagonist

So, like Seaweed will eventually find out that Chad has a gf and start seducing Shota-kun?

Same, she and chad btfo. Anime just proves that nerds should never become popular, their appearance may change, but deep down they're still shitty, insecure people.

Looking forward to new ways of her getting bullied

The hell is wrong with you faggots she just cut her hair, mc already has a girl who likes him seaweed doesn't know the other guy has a gf everyone here told you this anime was about misunderstandings

When has anime ever proven anything about reality, man the fuck up nerds get nerd gf nowdays

what is the name of this show good sirs

She should just give up on MC.
He's just too pure to be tainted by that harlot.

I expected a show about gamers and their hijinks. What the hell is this high-school relationship drama bullshit?

i bet she'd be wearing some lewd black pantsu for her boyfriend's viewing pleasure.

Tomodachi wa Mahou

it's better this way im tired of shows about faggots who are only good at playing games what kind of autist can relate to that

>I expected a show about gamers and their hijinks. What the hell is this high-school relationship drama bullshit?

Remember Seitokai no Ichizon? Same author and thus same deal

More than half of the episode was gamer talk bullshit
Stop this meme already

she ruined her hair

Someone who read the manga spoil me please.
Does the Chad looking guy break up with pink hair girl to go for seaweed girl? Is this anime going to become NTR?

What was even the point of the banana peel? It's not even in the manga. Is it in the LN?

there's no NTR

only extreme misunderstandings.

So seaweed girl doesn't get the chad. Man if I had such a cute girlfriend like clingy pink hair girl I wouldn't need to play video games or hang out with this beta kid.

first of all he is not a real chad you can see he is still dense as fuck and was really lucky to find a girl that always like him

his only problem is that he is the best bro ever he really wants to help mc because he knows how it feels to be like that

Seaweed is a whore. She cuts her hair for any random Chad that gives her an ounce of attention.

But she only cut it for one Chad.

You can only have one.

>no dick
shit

Why are her sobs giving me a boner?

>she just cut her hair
what kind of girl just cuts her hair from some chad comment

chiaki

The kind who likes that chad

Yes but as you can see his clingy cute girlfriend is jealous for wasting his time on her. I'm sure if any of us ugly fucks had a cutie clingy girlfriend would drop video games and hang out with her instead.

Easy, the one not with inferior shorthair.

>The hell is wrong with you faggots she just cut her hair
>she just cut her hair
>cut her hair
She belongs in the garbage. Worst girl.

Wow you faggots with hating on her cutting her hair
I can't imagine you faggots watching the gatari series you would have a stroke.

Cottoncandy

The thirsty kind.

karen and slutgahara are both dumb whores though

What the fuck is the name of this fucking show?

But only shit girls cut their hair. Best girls Araragi and Kanbaru grew their outs.

gamers

That's one of the reasons why I don't watch that shit, yes.

Karen is super cute and pure love. No bullying allowed.

right all night

Karen because she's not a slut and she has better taste in video games.

Man i am sure all these anons are complaining because irl they have super cute girlfriends with very long hair , am i right guys?

I have a cute girlfriend who used to have long hair.
Then I asked her to cut it.

I'll take chad-kun

You're a monster.

She is tailor-made for bullying, user

Does this ever get good or is it just an endless stream of forced misunderstandings that lead nowhere?

I just can't help but feel like we're following the wrong characters...

Is this where Sup Forums is at? Spoon-feeding literal retards who can't even recognize the current season's shows?

because she's a generic "perfect" waifu so watching her get permacucked by literally everyone is funny.

in their grand 5 seconds of screen time she and the dude proved to be better characters than the main cast has shown so far.

best girl

will they eventually give her some screen time?

The series is THE reason I hate shorthair so much
>Wtf I love Araragi now, gonna get a shitty haircut and be submissive and boring
>Muuuuh character progression
What a fucking hack

Uh I don't really dig the typical archetype of the beautiful blonde school idol who excels at academics, sport and is also the Top Number 1 school idol and a demi goddess who despite all that falls for the protagonist who's portrayed as bland and an autistic social outcast.

I'm glad she's getting REKT in every episode.

Why did they make her look so slutty in the anime?

>slutty
she's just laidback

How the fuck do you expect people to recognize all of these garbage shows by sight? There's like fifty new ones every single season and they all rook same.

It's even better that in the first episode the show tells you she falls reaaaally far

To be fair, MC's not the blandest. Actually I quite like how he can be unknowingly rude to his new friends.

It's a shame he talks and acts like a giant faggot

He's autistic about games. Just like some of us down here.

Why did she started liking the mc in the first place? Did she create the gaming club just as the pretext to become closer with him or was that unrelated?

How so?

>I'm so hard for the back cover of a game"
Barely anyone is like that, I'm sure. Although that still makes him a faggot. That, and his squeaky voice that shits the bed the moment anyone talks to him. It might be fine once, but you have to keep hearing over and over again. I'm watching the show for literally everything but this closet homo

Babby's first season change?

There are anime charts out there you lazy dumbfuck, just spot the main characters on the covers and you are good to go. Our maybe try to reverse search some of the pictures in this thread. If you can't manage that then btfo to a site that tolerates not-contributing lazy fucks like you.

>Barely anyone is like that
Haha, It's like you've never went into SnK threads, TG threads or those "Claim you waifu!" threads.

wew

Only Nenecchi could be capable of such a retarded way of thinking.

Sorry
>anyone who actually plays vidya all day and isn't normie scum

Spoilers:
for ChiakixMCxTendou

-Chiaki confesses to MC at the end of V6
-V7 is about them deciding to continue as friends
-Tendou and MC break up in the Volume 7

Volume 8 just released:
- MC realized he loves Chiaki too
-MC does not want to hurt anyone
-MC wants to break with Tendou and Chiaki
-This ends with MC telling Chiaki that he is also in love with her

It seems Chiaki and MC will become a couple....
Volume 8
can anyone translate this summary?:

ameblo.jp/kamakura-aruki1107/entry-12294691548.html

picked up.

Ah. So I guess I don't have to set the world on fire after all.

Only snail and bat are good
Maybe the doll too

Watching a nerd loser have that much power over a cute girl is making you power trip, that's why you like it.

Kaita "Moe characters are great xD" Amano is such an annoying bitch though, his chad buddy Uehara is infitely better in every way, as is Desudesu because she clearly recognizes what is best in life and understands that not every game needs mandatory cutesy faggotry.

At this point, I don't even want best girls to "win" shitty MCfag bowls anymore. I hope Tendou finds a better man with superior taste in video games.

You sound like a subhuman though.

What sounds subhuman about my post, the fact that I'm not on-board with moe garbage and think Amano is a fag?

I don't really think you have the right to say that to me along with that image of you're seriously against me on this, because that's the subhuman autist stance you'd be taking.

Are you lost?

Subhumans like yourself don't belong on Sup Forums.

who the fuck is chiaki?

Hoshinomori.

Why are you here if you didn't even watch the anime?

Oh you faggots mean seaweed girl

I like my games to be games and my anime to be anime.

Shoe-horning moe shit into places where it's not needed is lowest common denominator baiting, and it's fine whenever it's in an entire show that's built around that, but I'm not for that kind of brain-rot seeping into places it doesn't belong.

Moe doesn't need to be in every game like every anime doesn't need to have ultra-violence, and Amano thinking otherwise makes him a thirsty loser.

Figured he loved Chiaki

>-MC wants to break with Tendou and Chiaki
You mean a break?

>-MC does not want to hurt anyone
He won't hurt Chiaki by dating her. I think she would like it. Tendou broke up with him so there isn't anything holding him but since Tendou doesn't love him anymore.

I want to buttfuck Karen.

Moe is a desirable quality in-itself, it is not tied to the medium. Clearly you're a subhuman who has both shit taste in anime and shit taste in games and doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

And lick her toes!

So the MC get with the blonde girl, then break up with her and then he get with the blue girl after she get over the MC friend?

If you dont like japanese games, just stick to western games