OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO <breathes in>

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518113693087.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DACA expires March 5th. The dems have 3 weeks to bend over and take whatever the GOP gives them or all of their precious little spic votes go bye bye.

Democrats are literally in political disarray, while the Republicans continue to exercise their superior position.

The Republicans can't agree on much though. They pushed through tax cuts because that's pretty much party philosophy, but a lot of them are on opposite ends on immigration

The blue wave is coming this year. Hope you can deport them all by time we take office next year

When you try to become everything to everyone you become nothing, all these ethnicitys and groups each have their own motivations and desires, this was inevitable.

That's partly due to the upcoming elections. Weak red districts are afraid to back immigration or healthcare reform.

So you admit that without lillegal votes you’d have nothing.
>include me in the screen cap

There is no immigration policy R's and D's will agree on. Both sides want ALL of what they want and NONE of what the other side wants.

This is pointless.

Even democrats don’t believe in such nonsense. Most democrats agree that both houses in congress will remain majority republican after the midterms

this is the equivalent of a man trying to rob a convenience store in its last day in business by standing in the middle of the floor, screaming, then stabbing himself.

I honestly would have expected the neocon cancer to do something like this, but it's pretty fucking enjoyable to see the dems continue to flounder. Shame this will get no coverage for normies.

Trump isn't going to stop asking for the wall though. The best thing the D's can do is to give it to him and make attack ads about it later.

>give us what we want
>*opens negotiations*
>no nigga we want more,also mo money fo dem programs-Dems

You're crazy as hell if you don't think dems are taking at least 1. The incumbent party always loses 1 during a midterm and libs are pissed off as hell from losing non stop since Trump was elected.

THE DEMOCRATS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT

spbp

>house

Need a +9 due to gerrymandering and the need to flip 26 seats

>senate

Need to defend 10 seats in States that Trump won (5 of them by 20 points or more) while also flipping Nevada and Arizona

yeah and wisconsin always goes blue for the president
what a fagg

I hate when people blame it on gerrymandering. Both parties do it.

nah man. theyre pissed.. republicans will lose 1 or both this midterm and it sucks cuz republicans just danced around with their thumbs up their ass instead of doing.. anything.

That's what made 2010 so glorious, despite gerrymandering the Demokikes lost 61 House seats

Who is at the forefront of this wave?

>The best thing the D's can do is to give it to him and make attack ads about it later.
which can do nothing but backfire on them. Either they take the deal and effectively align themselves against the ability of illegals to just walk over the border, which they spent the past decade establishing as a 'natural right' or they turn the deal down and screw over all the poor babby dacadacadaca's whom they spent the past decade establishing as cherubs which must be protected at all costs.

As above, so below, just as the kikes thought they were able to read the myth and are being proven comically wrong.. so too did they think they could read the rules of this game and are being proven comically wrong.

>the only way to win the game is not to play
No, the only way to win the game is not to try to cheat. They tried to cheat and now the fucking white monopoly man is in the whitehouse and owns the biggest hotel across the street.

Reality is a comedy of epic proportions.

Ah, yes >le bleu wave
Not without your illegal votes
Haven't you heard Trump and the republicucks are cracking down on you!

>Drumph is finished, it's over for him

In 2010 and 2014, (both times!) Democrats were leading by 8 or more in the polls in February.
In 2010 they lost 61 House seats and 8 Senate seats (House flipped)
In 2014 they lost 8 House seats and 8 Senate seats (Senate flipped)

Don't trust the (((polls)))

why is she so sweaty?

You're broke.

>admits his party needs outside influence to win

And you went after Trump for having unsubstantiated connections to Russia. really makes me think.

Like bitches who crave to be strangled and dominated but are never upfront about it, Democrats too want such things. They might argue, but really, they want to be told what to do.

>align themselves against the ability of illegals to just walk over the border, which they spent the past decade establishing as a 'natural right' or they turn the deal down and screw over all the poor babby dacadacadaca's

This is such an easy choice, but the SJWs have the Dems balls in a vice. No choice will satiate the thirst these creatures have for completely amnesty for all 11 million illegal spics in the country. They should just take their lumps for the short term, and pick daca, instead of trying to throw a temper tantrum on government floors.

okay user

Do you really think spics are going to turn out to vote knowing there will be an ice agent on every corner and an army of nazi's foaming at the mouth to be able to call ice on one of them?

>open debate

Let me guess, the Dems were going to make the whole thing a bunch of sob stories and Republicans were going to spoil it by having an actual debate?

Does this confirm Trump is indeed a 4D chess master???

>Dems filibustering themselves
Here's hoping for more gems like i.4cdn.org/wsg/1518113693087.webm

Not just ICE, all kinds of alphabet agencies. Gotta make sure those "Russians" don't "hack" our election like they did last time.

Good thing the dems made such a big deal about that. It's not like cracking down on voter fraud will bite them in the ass or anything.

>libs are pissed off as hell
>nah man. theyre pissed
Exactly why they keep losing. They are so shook by Trump winning they keep making impulsive and boneheaded moves
Meanwhile, people support Trump's policies even if they don't like Trump himself

Dems are painting themselves in a corner and calling it the party of the century

>>include me in the screen cap
damn good call

This!

Trumptards don’t realize the GOP has been losing seats in Congress already. They just lost another Florida seat held by Republicans!

look at this furious guy

Ever eat one of these?

She's thinking about the huge shit she's gonna take after eating so much

They both look like Elmer Fudd

They are jerking themselves off to having flipped State House seats in States like Missouri and Florida where the Republicans are holding a 30+ seat majority

>They should just take their lumps for the short term, and pick daca, instead of trying to throw a temper tantrum on government floors.

They can't. You are right it is an easy choice and what price they would pay in less voters would be made up for in saved face.. But, like I said, they spent the last decade in full hubris mode spreading their filth as far and wide as possible so that their most ardent, and vocal, supporters adopted the object of their hubris as foundation issues, in fact.. they built and entire political apparatus constructed of nothing but load bearing walls, a single one of those issues removed causes the whole house to fall.

This is why Sup Forums chose the path it took long ago, the amount of Sup Forumsacks who have shown the initiative to infiltrate leftist groups and plant the seeds of retardation in their movements all deserve medals.

It is my greatest wish that the Democratic party loses everything. Because god damn do they deserve to.

This coming from someone who formerly identified as a moderate liberal, but who is now apparently the Blue-Eyes-White-Dragon of the KKK.

Why are republicunts so stupid? The democrats are further delaying this vote and i can guarantee it will be extended past March. The plan is to get this vote as close to the elections as possible and as many shutdowns (however short they be) as possible.
This will hurt the republicans and they will never recover.

Pretty sure he's at least 70.

Fifty seats have already changed hands, from Republicans to Democrats since Drumpf took office.

The blue wave is coming

And blowing their coffers in the process
Democrats used to champion their fundraising abilities; now they're as poor as the niggers they rely on

Hundreds of millions to take a few congressional seats and a state HoR position
Hope the dems have a few hundred "rape survivors" to wheel out

she's getting hot and bothered thinking about how she's gonna tease and abuse her soyboy fucktoy

We don’t need fundraising. We the people have seen Trump for what he is and we the people are already retaking seats.

YAASSSS

>Call for a debate
>Filibuster your own debate
>Leads to a govt. shutdown
>"b-but its Drumpf's fault"
lel, the state of liberals

No, because the Democrats will run (and win) on "We tried to save DACA but Trump and his puppets killed it. Vote for us so we can bring it back and make it stronger"

It's fucking bait, and the GOP and swallowing it whole.

WHAT office? The president's?

national polls are literally pointless. Why does the press even bother reporting on them? I mean I know why, but still. Even if they were 100% correct it has 0 influence on any presidential election.

oh my god it's real. They dems are really trying to filibuster their own shot at legalizing dreamers.

>Hope you can deport them all by time we take office next year
Hopefully we can deport them all before they get a chance to vote

Sit shill, you're being too obvious
Your elected officials sold the party to the Clintons to bail out their financial incompetence
She lost and the funds are drying

Meanwhile, democrats are having a meltdown over illegal immigrants and blaming Russia every time they stub their toe
Moderates think your party is a joke, and they're not wrong

2 weeks. Next week is a congressional recess.

Because the Democrat fundraising apparatus was the Clinton fundraising apparatus, by 2016 both groups were one and the same. With the Clintons being distanced the party loses its main source of income

Their base will eat them alive, while Trump supporters will be happy with deporting 2 million spics.
Remember that Trump has almost 90% approval among Republicans. Reagan had 80~ at his peak.

Couldn't Trump just veto anything about DACA that comes in front of him and let it expire while he mobilizes the entire DoJ and DHS to deport every illegal around? DACA was never passed by Congress anyway, it was an executive order

I tuned in and saw about 10 seconds of Sen. Patty Murray.

>So, who are "Dreamers?"
>They are determined, they are passionate...

Lol no it isn't

judge just blocked trump from ending DACA.

i still can't understand how they want to protect against "hacking" but refuse to endorse a voter ID law. I need to stop applying common sense to dem philosophies.

>the exact opposite opposite of what's actually happening
Holy shit, it's true what they say about you people. Good luck with that cognitive dissonance and your upcoming mental breakdown

Which judge? Can we get another judge who feels otherwise?

Nicholas Garaufis, a brooklyn cuck.

also should note, he's a Clinton appointee.

but DACA is unconstitutional did we repeal the constitution while I was sleeping?

>the Democrats will run (and win) on "We tried to save DACA but Trump and his puppets killed it. Vote for us so we can bring it back and make it stronger"
Nope. The dems are fucked as long as the reps don't self-sabotage themselves. White identity is rising. Even more so by 2020.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

***We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)***

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

>Blue wave
Kek. I am now hearing black people openly saying publicly, "Nobody likes blue anymore!" More and more normal people you want votes from get fed up with antifa every day.
Do you have any idea how delusional you are?
Do you have any idea how alone you are??
Kek!

the judges ruling was that "the government did not provide adequate explanations for the abrupt about-face."

Yeah. That's the cuck mindset all liberals share

>as long as the reps don't self-sabotage
this is all RINOs know how to do, destroy the party from within

the only thing they can agree on is
1) wars for Israel
2) making sure everyone is born into debt they can never pay off

The Constitution only means whatever some judge says it means. You can't have rule by a document. This idea is so autistic only a Brit could come up with it.

Can we seriously not fire judges in the US? I forget how the separation of powers meme works in this regard.

>:P

That pale, curly haired, seman daemon directly left of the girl crying while pepe licks her salty tears away.

You are on crack. What is the point of voting for someone if they couldn't get the job done? How is it possibly convincing to vote for someone running on the slogan of "I was unable to do anything about your circumstances, but this time I can TOTALLY help you!" You lose all legitimacy like this.

Stupid dems thinking this unprecedented level of turnover in congress is going to somehow help maintaine the status quo.

You speak of waves coming, but the swamps been drained.

by the time this thread ends he'll say 85 seats have flipped

>the judges ruling was that "the government did not provide adequate explanations for the abrupt about-face."
lel
seriously we need a President who just ignores judges.

>The blue wave is coming
If the Democrats get power again right now, the country is utterly fucked. Though it would be funny to see the Dems shut down the government for 2 years with Twitter hashtag #IllegitimatePresident being pushed. Wonder how long that would keep going until a citizen's militia dragged them from their homes and roped them.

About face?
Wasn't the Obama admin the one with the most deportations?
Who actually thought that an EO with no constitutional backing was a guarantee?

Nice Frudien slip spic

WIN
SO
MUCH

Anymore proof that dems don't give a shit? Why are they so scared of Trump's immigration plan? It can't just be to get more voters to vote for you, right?

>seriously we need a President who just ignores judges.

No, and this is a stupid way of thinking. We need a judiciary that actually reads the laws on the books and interprets them as such, instead of the shitshow that is the 9th circuit and all such modern dem appointees.

Hahahahahah

The funding might be extended but DACA ends March 5th, unless they pass something. I literally get a boner just thinking about these entitled pricks who protest out in the open just like their BLM brothers getting sent back.

What would make this all the sweeter is if ICE uses all the information the DACA faggots voluntarily gave them, to deport their parents who brought them here illegally and their siblings who didn't qualify for DACA.

Wasn't it 38 earlier? I don't think there are that many seats up.