Pack your stuff boys, Snopes just debunked spermgate. Complete fake news

Pack your stuff boys, Snopes just debunked spermgate. Complete fake news.

archive.fo/tN8AS

Talking about this just makes us win.

>it's not on his forhead its on his temple

CHeckmate bigots

>secret
>false
If it’s a secret who verified it was false

Snopes has rated this as FALSE
Reason: the images are not secret

Damnit, snopesed again!

Their argument is unironically
>no it isn't!

Hilarious damage control

if you want to listen to a cat lady on the internet.

>us

>The Internet bristled with reproductions of two of Wiley’s previous works depicting black women holding the severed heads of white people — tableaux some decried as “racist”

haha the quotationmarka when even the 'artist' admitted that it was a "kill whitey" message

post pics of the sperm

What a garbage article.

The artist includes depictions of sperm in all of his paintings. Obama's is no exception.

>tfw snopes has to debunk this

>us

Fucking brutal, they even crop the image to omit the sperm cell head.

And, none of the mainstream articles show the black guy in the down vest surround by sperm. Anyone have that pic?

snopes is literally two fat people in an apartment using google to fact check in a highly biased way

which is incredible given the fact that so many low iq people view it as an institution

i always confuse that facial portrait for Spengler

That's every snopes "debunking." They just pick the opinion they like and assert it's correct. I don't understand how people can even pretend it's a legitimate anything. Sup Forums has more scholarly rigor than snopes.

Over the holidays my family got mad at me during a car ride be cause "I and other Trump supporters" were responsible for like race riots and women having vaginas or something like that because we all relied on fake news.

I told them they were wrong because I used hillaryclinton.com as my fact checker. Boy did that make them mad.

Why does the left always take right wing assertions and make them their own. It's their favorite thing to do. They've taken the words 'snowflake' and 'fake news' and simply reversed them in a way that doesn't make sense.

Why the fuck has no one posted the picture in this god awful thread yet?

>Snopes has debunked it
This unironically 100% means that its real. When (((Snopes))) """"""""""debunks"""""""""" anything it almost objectively means that its true.

They were the ones trying to use fake news first to discredit anything anti-Hillary. Hillary being ill was supposed to be fake news up until she admitted it. Very 1984. Trump just turned it back on them to great effect.

this.

We should make our own snopes that actually tells the unbiased truth

>yfw it gets snopesd

Snope im back lol

its only natural, we made those words so big that now even the normS are using it. another one its gonna comme and the circle repeats...

Reading about the artist's background and influences is hilarious. He's clearly became deeply butthurt after being classically trained in art and realising there wasn't a single homosexual darkie amongst the old masters, he hates that the only way he can express himself artistically is in the European tradition, a tradition that he has no link to and actively despises. It's like being a patriotic Frenchman who can only speak English.

Jokes on him, what a fag

CNN: This is an (((apple))).
Snopes: This is not sperm.

>Nor were we able to detect representations of sperm cells anywhere else in the images of Obama’s portrait currently available on the Internet.

What the fuck does this even have to do with anything? If anything, it confirms that it is more likely true, seeing as the one portrait of Obama that has this sperm shaped wrinkle is the one painted by a guy who puts sperm in all his works like they were signatures.
Snopes is right from time to time, but this is one of the most blatant fuck ups on their part I've ever seen.

I love how they put "racist" in quotes when talking about art showing black people beheading white people. Then then call Sup Forums posters talking about the sperm painting racist without quotes.

I'm sure it's already been proven that Sup Forums posters are racist and the science is settled, no need for debate. Don't be a holocaust denier.

Especially in the context of the fact check, in which the claim the "Sup Forums trolls" are making is that there is an object that looks like a sperm cell on the president's face. Which has absolutely nothing to do with race whatsoever.

Interesting how the picture that snopes uses is cropped right on the place where the sperm is located.

Snopes should fucking delete this article. It’s completely disingenuous to the people that read it and is honestly totally representative of everything wrong with this whole business of bullshit “fact-checking,” sites.
Here’s all the fucking facts Snopes, you fucking assholes, presented completely unbiased;
>The artist has a history of overtly painting sperm cells in his work.
>The artist has a history of hiding sperm cells in his art work (I.E the guy with the sperm shaped zipper).
>The artist has admitted both of these things
>People discussing his art have brought up these points
>There is a Sperm shaped vein on Obama’s forehead
That’s it, end of discussion. Based on those fucking things there is clearly more evidence that it is indeed a sperm cell as opposed to not, and for them to say this is false because the idea originated from 4 Chan racist trolls is fucking ludicrous.
The only way to say that this is false would be for the artist to come out and say “no, it’s a vein,” otherwise like I said there is more evidence that points to the spermhead theory than points to not.