FISA FBI & DOJ FELONY TEXTS, EMAILS, AND MEMOS

Feb 02, 2018 House Intelligence Devin Nunes Memo: FISA Abuse at FBI and DOJ
>intelligence.house.gov/uploadedfiles/memo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Feb 06, 2018 Senate Judiciary Charles Grassley Memo: Christopher Steele Referral for Violation 18 U.S.C. 1001
>judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-06 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pdf

Feb 07, 2018 Homeland Security Ron Johnson Memo: The Clinton Email Scandal
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/majority-staff-report-the-clinton-email-scandal-and-the-fbis-investigation-of-it
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-correspondence

FBI Text Messages & E-mails
>hsgac.senate.gov/download/appendix-c_-documents

(Soon)
Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz Report
If you think the Inspector General position is not important, remember this:
President Obama did not appoint a permanent one for the State Department during Mrs. Clinton’s entire tenure.
When John Kerry took over as Secretary of State, the newly appointed IG found and disclosed that Mrs. Clinton used an illegal secret server.
Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch stymied the IG's efforts at every turn.
Their defiance of his Congressionally-mandated duties was so egregious he and 46 other IGs wrote a letter to Congress complaining of the Obama administration’s obstruction.
Sally Yates, who was the Number Two person at DOJ, blocked Mr. Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.
Notably, that is the division that worked with the FBI on the Steele dossier and the FISA “warrant” to create the “Russia collusion” pack of lies.
For almost a year, he has been investigating how Mr. Comey, the FBI and Department of Justice handled the issue of Mrs. Clinton’s emails and matters that may be related to that.

Deleted Forbes Article
>archive.fo/jYvJE
TheHill
>archive.fo/vCOrb
Washington Examiner
>archive.is/GhWEp

Other urls found in this thread:

threadreaderapp.com/
archive.is/BmSpm
cbsnews.com/news/sens-grassley-graham-have-questions-for-susan-rice-on-email-sent-on-inauguration-day/
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08 CEG LG to Rice (Russia Investigation Email).pdf
youtu.be/pfOYQJWTFEo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/12/february-12th-interview-with-joe-digenova-discussion-schiff-memo/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/devin-nunes-is-investigating-me-heres-the-truth/2018/02/08/cc621170-0cf4-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.c0af39be0a09
youtu.be/JI8AMRbqY6w
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/10/john-brennan-the-cia-zibgnew-brezinski-columbia-university-and-obama/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/upcoming-oig-report-likely-trigger-second-special-counsel-comey-lynch-and-clinton
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/09/big-picture-question-how-do-we-know/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump, too many slide threads.

Bump for justice

bump

Bump

Things gon' happen this time

bump

Bump

bumpf

You want to start a general? I just did a thread on Susan Rice if you want to combine resources.

I found this on page 10.

I pray to god she gets locked up FINALLY after 40 years of being the most corrupt people in American history

Right. Mine archived so here I am.

rice bump

>1 post by this id
What a waste...

How do you archive a Twitter thread?

you can dump it into thread reader and then link that
threadreaderapp.com/

Bless you user.

Bumpty bump

where's OP? this thing will get hijacked with disinfo
heres a who's who of names
An anons notes on FBI players, (not fully complete)
Lisa Page - FBI attorney
Peter Strzok
John Giacalone (JG) - Possible good guy, FBI, initiated Clinton email investigation, resigned feb 16 bc case was going sideways
John Carlin - Former Assistant AG for DOJ's NSD
Trisha Anderson (TA) - Deputy gen council of natsec and cyberlaw, accidently exposed comey's early clinton exoneration
Jonathan Moffa
James Rybicki - FBI Chief of Staff
James Baker (JB) - Former FBI general council, suspected leaker
Steinbach
Randy Coleman
George Toscas - Deputy assistant atty general
James Turgal - Cheif Human Capital Officer, circumvented orders to capture all texts on FBI issued phones
Michael Kortan - Aid to Comey, FBI assistant director for public affairs
Jason Herring - Acting AD for congressional affairs, refused Chaffetz order for 302's (re email investigation), got subpoena'd
David Laufman - Career DOJ lawyer, Deputy Assistant AG, leaker, chief of cointel
Carl Ghattas - FBI, suspected leaker
Bill Priestap - FBI, subordinate to Comey, likely middleman between FBI and Lynch, may have flipped (still employed at FBI)
Bruce Ohr - DOJ executive
Christopher Wray - Temporary FBI Director
Dana Boente - Temporary atty general, posiibly hated by Strzok and Page (could be Bill Priestap though)
Benjamin Wittes - Comey's BFF, blogger, go-between for Comey and news outlets
Sally Yates

The amount of corruption absolutely astounds me. I always knew the gumment was corrupt but everything we keep learning blows me away.

Drain the fucking swamp. Hang traitors from nooses.

Ty desu

or I guess you open thread, copy address, then slam it in archive.is

Ok. Thanks. No OP yet?

I just want the day of the rope to come

NSA, FBI, CIA unmasking/Russia subpenis
Wall Street Journo
House Intelligence Panel Issues Seven Subpoenas in Russia Probe
>archive.is/BmSpm

this same thing was posted the other day
did my best to hijack while I could

Should I add the Rice memo info or abandon ship?

>Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz Report

If there was anything here, we'd already see the ripples of it. No one is freaking out. No one is screeching. No one is scared. No one is even talking about this except for us and T_D. Meanwhile when the first Nunes memo was coming out, the word was going to "literally" end.

tl;dr: I don't know about this report.

Grassley says wtf to Susan Rice
cbsnews.com/news/sens-grassley-graham-have-questions-for-susan-rice-on-email-sent-on-inauguration-day/

your ass is Grassley and Graham letter to
shady Susan RiceFro
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-02-08 CEG LG to Rice (Russia Investigation Email).pdf
off the ship and landed
you infantry now

Fuck off tripfaggot, stop attention whoring.

Wait what??

THERE WERE NO FISA APPLICATIONS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT EVEN NEED FISA

>Sally Yates, who was the Number Two person at DOJ, blocked Mr. Horowitz from oversight of the National Security Division of the Department of Justice.

if thats true hes going to fucking murder everyone in the DOJ desu.

its ok I'm having fun
leave your feelings at the door

I just couldn’t figure out what you were saying

this should be in here
Chris Stewart Interview with Judge Jeanine Pirro
>youtu.be/pfOYQJWTFEo

bump

Forbes article was a good read

Feb 12 interview with Joe DiGenova
Schiff Memo, Grand Jury, DOJ/OIG, Leakers, Priestap cooperating?
audio from WMAL Wash DC
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/12/february-12th-interview-with-joe-digenova-discussion-schiff-memo/

here's the WaPo op ed from J. Winer mentioned
washingtonpost.com/opinions/devin-nunes-is-investigating-me-heres-the-truth/2018/02/08/cc621170-0cf4-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.c0af39be0a09

bump

BAMP

They Live Sunglasses
youtu.be/JI8AMRbqY6w

The Obongo Hole
starring John Brennan
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/10/john-brennan-the-cia-zibgnew-brezinski-columbia-university-and-obama/

fucking great movie

(((Horowitz)))
Yeah I'm not holding my breath for anything serious to come out. This whole administration is full to the brim with fucking kikes.

on Horowitz:
>zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/upcoming-oig-report-likely-trigger-second-special-counsel-comey-lynch-and-clinton

I mean, do you really think all those people quit over just Grassly and Nune's memos? They could easily dodge that, exactly how the media dodges it now. Ignore and distort, since it only came from one party. These are the ripples. The discovery of everything and the memos are the ripples.

Horowitz is ourjew. He was the freedom fighter that uncovered the most damaging portions of the Page/Strzok texts.

How do we discover Page/Strzok changing the wording of the Clinton exoneration “grossly negligent” to “extremely careless”?
How do we discover Bruce Ohr being in contact with Fusion GPS; or working with Peter Strzok; or meeting with Christopher Steele?
How did we find out in December about Nellie Ohr, Bruce’s wife, working with Fusion GPS?
How do we find out about text messages for the “insurance policy”; or intentionally incomplete “FD-302’s”?
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/09/big-picture-question-how-do-we-know/

Something tells me that dodge or no dodge all will be revealed.

I want to believe

Rice and Ben Rhodes threads are my favorite