Daily reminder, christian whites are being shut out of elite schools

Daily reminder, christian whites are being shut out of elite schools.
When standardized for same academic performance:
> Jews get into schools 11 times easier
> Asians get into school 2 times easier
> "white" includes arabs, indians, etc who get into much easier as well
> blue collar whites have almost no chance of getting accepted with same numbers.

Why is no one taking about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=ojAZjLKhHiA&t=44s
theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Reminder that the technocratic science worshiping elite do not like God or want God and will seperate us from him.

This is actually getting GOOD!!! This goy is growing bigger every day slowly, he needs our help!!
>inb4 shill
nooo sweatie!! check out the content first this is definetly OURGUY!!
>this episode
the enemy Beast grid and how it is anti god and anti traditional values.
he discusses the kike menace and has a good fucking rallying call!!
>isnt anyone sick of the infighting?
ISNT ANYONE SICK OF THE SHILLS MAKING US FEEL DEFEATED ...
>this channel is a breath of frsh air
WE ARE WINNING
SHILLS BTFO

>this episode makes shills saddddddddd
spread this shit.

This is a grassroots Chan based movement for good happenings and meme monitoring ....

>not asking for shekkels
he doesnt even have a donation button!!!
this goy is a fucking WARRIOR!!!

www(DOT)youtube.com/watch?v=ojAZjLKhHiA&t=44s

>Asians get into school 2 times easier
Bullshit. If anything, being an Asian is a penalty when it comes to Ivy League application.

>Bullshit. If anything, being an Asian is a penalty when it comes to Ivy League application.

This.

It's just that there's like 2 billion of these parasites.

Not knowing how to read statistics, Cho

I though you were supposed to be good at math at least....

It turns out its a bigger penalty to be white

theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

They are the cognitive elite. These people are literally becoming an entire different class from the plebs, their IQ keeps increasing. Jews, Asians and Pajeets will dominate America.
The avg IQ of an Ivy graduate went from 120 to 142.
The avg IQ of graduate plebs only 111 -> 113
If you're not part of these groups you cannot compete, it's over.

Read the Bell Curve.

I remember reading that when I was 10 or 11, and I don't remember why.

Non jewish whites produce the biggest number of national merit scholars by far, their admission percentage do not reflect this.

> white produce vastly more bright people, but are let in in much smaller numbers relative to this

Jews have legacy
Asians work harder than whites

my grandpa read that book too, he loved it. There are more bright people than ever, but the brightest whites are being rejected for dumber asians and jews en masse.

Also true.
>Using outdated statistics
>2007~2011
brainlet

Did you even read the NMS statistics. That is the number of national merit scholars, a statistic that accounts for ability and perspicacity. Dumber asians are getting in over non jewish whites.

oh Cho, i see you at my medical school. So arrogant, with marginal academic performances, shitty abstract reasoning abilities, and poor social skills. One of the greatest tragedies of american medicine is the influx of asian doctors who are actually sub par universally.

Except nonwhites turned these institutions into SJW factories. Meanwhile, science is stagnating

This, non whites are dominating the selection process with (((subjective))) criteria. Asians actually are getting a subsidy on academic performance relative to the whites who generally have better abstract reasoning and social skills as in addition to better numbers.

Go to school in Europe. America is not worth saving.

How many dumb Asians do you actually know? Probably like a single dark skinned Filipino. I've hardly ever met any dumb Asians...

(((Europe)))?
No thanks, America is being saved, but the curtain of PC fueled anti white policies must be revealed.

Can confirm that about 20% of Harvard students are literally Israeli citizens. There used to be absolute fucking shitstorms every time Chomsky came to debate Dershowitz.

Jesus, I know a ton of them, who are physicians. low level pattern recognition abilities, miss critical diagnosis because they overly depend on rote memorization. Generally you want to avoid non white physicians if possible.

They're not dumb, but they have their own medical schools. They should go to them.

I recommend someone go to a hospital in China to see how great they are as physicians. Apathetic, non sanitary, no empathy, and careless.

bump

No it's not, it will always be pro multiculturalism, pro feminism and lgbt

maybe they should try harder

This is probably true user

So why not fucking leave?

>being lazy
that's why you don't go to school, cletus
dont know why you want to go to public school in the first place, i thought you retards said they were indoctrination centers?

>muh big brain asian IQ
pic related, the median is 101. asians get diversity points like all the other non-whites

This was always the biggest modern red pill for me just how bad crimes against white Christians in America are, particularly by Jews.

These are the young minds of America and where they are conditioned and white Christians are better being shut out for evil reasons. They are also becoming increasingly propoganda machines against white Christian males.

Where else can you go for elite education? This is shaping the bright young minds....

This is my country, that's why faggot

This, This, This

The average iq of ivy league graduate in 1920 was 121 now its 107.

What went up are test scores, average student from the 20s wouldn't even dream of getting into ivy league nowadays

We must redpill everyone, I don't think that it is per se a conspiracy against whites as much as everyone getting special status except for whites. Jews use "muh Holocaust", Asians use "muh racism", females use "muh patriarchy", etc. The only people left to shit on are white males of middle to low income.

Dysgenics is the norm in all advanced societies and a key underpinning of eventual decay and downfall. Look at Rome, Greece, Egypt, all populated by the children of peasants and slaves who outbred the elites who had less babies.

enjoy your lgbt feminist country then.

this is exactly whats happened to me. I had the good grades, extra curricular, perfect record. Got denied from all the programs i applied for and had to go to a shitty local d3 no name school. THe school was so bad i quit and have been pretty much funneled into military service or wage slaving. At least my asvab was good enough for a good position. but still i unironically think about "going back to europe" but i don't know where i would go and if they would even accept me despite being 100% european

Bump.

thanks, user

bump

Have another bump.

bampf

What’s even the point anymore? We’re rejected for being the seed of our own nations.

>Be me
>Spanish
>Considered white in Europe
>I am Hispanic in America
>Went to a private Christian school
>MFW this doesn't apply to me
kek also bump

My 23andMe came back as 4% Iberian, so I now identify as hispanic

shit is like life on easymode

>school was so bad i quit and have been pretty much funneled into military service or wage slaving. At least my asvab was good enough for a good position. but still i unironically think about "going back to europe" but i don't know where i would go and if they would even accept me despite being 100% european

>would recommend making career in military (can go to law school or medical school easier than in civilian world as it is more merit based and civilian schools love the gibs that come with military students)

is this true? fuuu

Let me know when there’s a real white country, not just a jew country cleaning out the whites.

This desu, but I am 92 percent Iberan peninsula 8 percent native american cuz my conquistador ancestors wanted to fugg some native pussy.

maybe I'm 23 and me away from getting some AA