Why do people use God to explain everything in their lives?

Why do people use God to explain everything in their lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Somebody remind her Trump was elected POTUS for this reason.

Becuase that’s the way God intended it.

being atheistic is a sign of a civilization in decline. One of the later stages.

God is the will of the universe

God is used as an instrument to explain away the unexplained.

It's basically a crutch for people with low IQ.

>tips fedora

They learned by example, mostly through family

Atheists are bandwagoners. Too afraid to consider a universe beyond what they can see in front of their face. The philosophical equivalent of a flat earther.

God is supposed to help people find the strength to help themselves.
Lazy people use it as an excuse to wait for others to make the changes they want to see.

And atheism is the crutch of those with medium IQs

I prayed for a gf and didn't get one so I don't believe in god.

Have you tried asking for the intercession of St. Valentine?

or they're not dumb enough to believe Jew lies and fairy tales

because life is shitty, and it gives people some comfort

That is the exact opposite of the sentiment in OP’s pic.

would it get me a gf?

For the same reason a particle spin is in constant flux until the moment it's observed.

God is always the answer, even when the answer is clearly not God. It just depends on a frame of reference in a quantum soup...

All answers are correct, all potentials are realized given eternity in a space where time and relativity are as abstract as the realm of quantum physics is to us here in the "observable".

might get you a tranny in a halfway house toilet

God is Fate. For people, it's hard to accept their sometimes cruel fate and seeing that it's just God testing them gives them comfort. Or they become defiant, egocentric and nihilistic. These qualities are not bad but they're necessary to overcome.

If you can't back it up with scripture then you're just LARPing.

>Christians who hate science they disagree with using the word “quantum” to amaze other Christians who also hate science they disagree with.

Wavefunctions are just mathematical abstractions, retard. They don’t “collapse” and are as real as the color “blue”.

God = chance+time
for edgy teens(atheists)

Why must nature be anthropomorphized? Do you want to live in a cosmic dictatorship? Do you really consider that entirely desirable?

>For the same reason a particle spin is in constant flux until the moment it's observed.

>until the moment it's observed

>until it's observed.

You literally believe anything ((they)) shove up your mind, don't you?

It's called a theory for a reason, dipshit.

This.

>Why must nature be anthropomorphized
Because it's easier to understand. We don't have the capacity to fully grasp the origin and nature of things.
>Do you want to live in a cosmic dictatorship?
As it's commonly depicted, for all eternity? No. But I don't worry about that.

People don't know or care to know the real GOD

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Yeah..it's that easy

Isaiah 55:8,For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.

I’m just pissed that when you die and the lights go out and there is no god and no after life and heaven and shit, you won’t even be able to be disappointed..

Using the same explanation for everything saves a lot of explaining time.

severely underrated

Fpbp

You equivocate "theory" with "guess".

I guess that's fine since your computer screen lights up and letters appear when you press the key buttons.

How amusing...

16 year old, leave

Everything is part of God's plan, including the 20k or so children who die daily from malnutrition or disease, in agony.

Maybe because God created the universe

Well, it's Biblical:

>Romans 13:1-2
>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

i actually like this saying, good on her for taking self responsibility to fix her own situation and try to learn/improve herself in the process.
ofc all these dumb robots will try an bash on her, no one fucking cares if youre an athiest good philosophy is good philosophy.
this pretty much equates to Ulric worship in warhammer, dont rely on the gods and be great for yourself and those around you and then you will receive the favor of the gods.

It's a barrier of entry into enlightenment, during harvest these people will be processed elsewhere.

So they can cast judgement with no guilt. Really annoyong.

what is "people refuse to take responsibility over their own lives"?

>>Romans 13:1-2
>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities
Shit translation. the word is "spiritual authorities" not "whoever your current dictator happens to be".
slave morality.

Because niggers can't help themselves from blaspheming by thinking they always know what God wants

There is not one fucking achievement under atheism in history, let alone benefit to society it has provided, even today.

Because people need something to believe in that gives their life actual meaning. So when things go wrong it gives them comfort in believing it was meant to happen. Not religious as I am sure you can already tell. But nothing wrong with people having something to give them comfort in times of need.

Having lived in the South my whole life, here's how it usually goes:
>something goes right
>"Oh lawdy, Gawd dun blessed me
>something goes wrong
>"Oh lawdy, dah debil dun tried to bring me down

This is especially true with black women.

Kind of funny I witnessed this when living in Mississippi for a few years in Kiln.

This is no surprise, I've noted this many times. For instance, many atheists are merely apathetic about religious questions and do not have any strong views, they just have no interest in researching religion and rarely, if ever, think spontaneously about the possibility of a God. Such people remind me of severe autists with velcro shoes who walk around with cum stains all over their shirts, completely unaware, and without concern. They are so focused on Sonic the Hedgehog, or trains, or whatever, that they totally miss normal social cues, or the meaning of normal human activities and values.

It’s a perspective, and a reasonable one, psychologically. Throw your fedora in the trash where it belongs.

That's totally wrong. No english translation has "spiritual authorities" and commentaries all talk about political obedience.

yes, not like us high IQ individuals who understand everything that happens in the universe

Because they've been through shit that required God revealing himself in order to make it through.

Clearly, you haven't been through enough to be broken. Consider yourself blessed and shut the fuck up.

I've personally noticed a high concentration of Down's syndrome within churches. In fact, many of them are the ones sending the collection plates around the congregations. I always chuckle to myself that it's an apt analogy that I pay some retard for my church service.

Because they have no other archetype in their culture or history other than the one bestowed upon them by whites.

Ignore blacks talking about God. They are not human and I wouldn't be surprised if they are some descendent of a failed human hybrid hell project

Of course it's Christians who don't murder their unborn children if they turn out to be diagnosed with Down's syndrome. Some insult.

yes brother. All life is sacred. Praise Jesus

I don't get when people say this stuff but are in the midst of sinful and degenerate lifestyles. They think they're all buddy buddy with God but they don't even know that if they were to die they would probably be sent straight to hell

Because they're petulant and unwilling to take responsibility. Devout religicucks and communist degenerates are two ends of the same horseshoe.

same reason they use science

Am I still a bandwagoner if I never cared to be ruled by an unseen authority but never heard of militant atheism until like 4 years ago?

Breaking someone's a real funny way of fixing them.

The only point of being alive is to experience suffering. Christians view this as some test from on high.

What do you do when you realize that there was no test, and that all you will do is suffer and die? Gonna need some opiate for those masses....

>when you realize atheism will result in the weak masses killing themselves so leftism solves itself and you solved overpopulation at the same time

>Christians view this as some test from on high.

That's what someone who is unacquainted with the basic beliefs of Christianity might say.

>and a reasonable one
>me studying for a final and acing it is because god let me
>me studying for a final and failing it is god testing me

If there were no suffering, then why would anyone become a christian?

If there was no suffering, Christ wouldn't have been necessary, and there would be no Christianity. Suffering exists because of sin. God did not create a world of suffering and put people in it so they would become Christians.

>Because they've been through shit that required God revealing himself in order to make it through.
>aw lawdy I I just got broken up with
>but wait someone hotter wants to date me
>this is the work of god

Things don't always turn out for the better. The saying "when God closes a door he opens a window" is not found in the Bible. Sometimes things get very bad. Sometimes people die suddenly and because they were arrogant or angry or had their hear hardened to God they spend eternity in hell. God does that, too.

>eugenics is bad

Killing an innocent person certainly is wrong. Killing your own offspring is especially evil.

>or had their hear hardened to God

>preventing suffering
>evil

You're not ruled in this life, though. Just expected to maximize your character as a good human being, it's all your choice what happens to you afterwards through the actions of your existence in this realm.

Suffering is a consequence of evil, it isn't evil. Much evil is actually pleasurable.

Atheist types always complain about their autonomy being infringed by God's rules and then they turn around and claim there is no free will anyway because physical determinism is the only thing consistent with naturalism. Make up your mind.

>no arguements

>it's all your choice what happens to you afterwards through the actions of your existence in this realm

Is this some sort of fuzzy new age belief? Because it isn't what Christianity says:

> For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

They are rightfully ignorant. Better than not huh.

Because most people don't have very deep theology, or really deep anything.

My last girlfriend was exactly like this. She said she would change her life when shes old. Yeah really

EMT/FF of 14 years here.

>seen and experienced tons of shit
>burn victims crying for gods mercy
>old people begging for gods mercy
>young kids asking why god is punishing them
>other people too fucked up to say anything
>all of them die with a frightened look on their face
>all of them dead by the hands of aggressive nogs, stupid drivers, or just careless fuckers or random chaotic natural brutality

There is no God and we are simply alone in this ‘verse.

Or

There is a God and he/she/it simply doesn’t give a fuck about us.

I truly don’t know or care. I only care about the next 21 year old I can who hates herself enough to swallow my load.

>religious questions
Like how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? That one stuck around for a few centuries, but it never amounted to anything, did it?

>have no interest in researching religion
I've read the bible critically and I can't accept it's immorality and fantasy. That's why I'm an atheist.

>the possibility of a God.
Rational people don't concern themselves with fairies, leprechauns, ghosts, gods or other supernatural beings.

>normal social cues
You've never been to a church social. They invented awkward.

> normal human activities and values.
It's not normal for adults to believe in Good Witches, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny or any gods.

>physical determinism is the only thing consistent with naturalism
Why do you make this claim? Did you not know that our deist founding fathers were proponents of naturalism?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_topics_characterized_as_pseudoscience

Uncle Gene?

Boy are you in for a surprise, mate.

*tips fedora* All Atheists are Nihilistic cocksuckers who hate Christianity and just Christianity.

>Like how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
Believing memes.

>Haha if you don't believe my desert cult invented by shit skins jews you wear a fedora and you're not cool like me

god doesnt intervene.
these people are idiots.