I wish I was born in the Late 1930's. Imagine it...

I wish I was born in the Late 1930's. Imagine it, you go to highschool in the early 50's get a 40 hour a week job with weekends off. You can save up for a year and buy and actually own a house. You can meet a nice girl who is virgin. There isn't racial tension cause the other races know their place. Gas is cheap, cars are cool, cell phones don't exist. You can go where you want. Everyone is nice, you can start a family and not be broke or horribly in debt.

Fuck I hate living in the present.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-wkmwvLVFA
youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Late 40s is better because then you get to go to Woodstock and drop LSD like it's candy.

And be a liberal comfortably because all the real negative effects will kick in after you croak. Win win win win win.

You still get to do that if you're born rich and live in an all white neighborhood. Carl the Cuck was shown to be living in a 2 million dollar house and was going to an all white school.

This is still true if you're not retarded and go to a non-state school and/or take out private loans.
Only parts that've changed now are the women and niggers

would have been the shit

wish i was born in the 1860s - 1870s

I love this
just think about it, they all had purpose and function. Men were men back then, and women were feminine and beautiful

Yeah, I could definitely be born during that timeframe as well. Anywhere from 1850s - late 1930s would be perfect for me. It would be really nice to have been born back then. Fuck man.

You dont see shipments the size of this anymore, now its just asian low quality shit and african oil

back then you could buy a product and they didnt try to trick you

Yeah, having wife and children back then would be awesome. Starting a small family business, maybe carpentry or something that i could pass on to my son

why are most millennias against this stuff, i dont get it

They're entitled little shit who can't get over the fact their grandparents lived better than they will.

Yeah, growing up during the great depression sounds like a fucking blast.
>Everyone is nice
Oh, you want to live in a movie version of the 1950s. Okay, I get it now.

Well, I did say I'd like to be born in the late 1930s, and the great depression did end in 1941 in most countries, I'd still only be 6 at the most, so yeah, I still would love to be born then.

Fuck off real estate Jew stop shilling demand for houses.

A woman today weighs as much as a man did in the 1960s. So that nice girl you married was in a physical condition that a lot of people today claim is impossible.

Yea things suck.

Better days

you really want to fucking work in a sweat shop or a factory with no fucking regulations? you do know back in those days they had no fucking air condition? very few people had electricity. people died of common diseases.

today you can live in your mothers basement and eat hot pockets all day and watch anime.

you couldn't do that in the fucking early 1900s

>Born in 1939
>Dad dies in WW2 when 4 years old
>Older brother dies in Korean War when 9
>Little Brother dies in Vietnam War when 30
>Die before Trump elected
Sounds awesome desu

Fuck all that. I wish I lived in the pax romana.

>absolutely shredded because of service in legion
>go to brothel and pay 5 denarii to sodomize a young olive skinned qt
>go to colosseum to watch people fight other people and animals and shit
>buy a jug of 80 proof wine
>eat fresh bread with the finest olive oil in the world
>no Jews allowed in city (based Claudius)
>1/3 of population are slaves so buy me a cleaning bitch and make her do house chores and the things you can't pay a hooker to do

Immolabitque Hebraeis bello credo

>le born in the wrong generation

you faggots love to romanticize the past when in reality overall quality of life was much more worse than what it is today. Being born then you'd most likely be a blue collar worker who either gets black lung in the mines or throws his back out on the farms. You faggots really take the modern world for granted. Be thankful for what you have because I guarantee you 90% of people back then did not enjoy an easy life

>GET POLIO
>DIE

What about DDT?

Unless ops a bald eagle it shouldn't matter

i wish i was born in the mid 1700s
>get married
>have kid
>move to a whole new land mass
>partake in the development of a new government
all by the age of 20

It's always the same photos that are posted here over and over again. If that's all that you can show about the past, then perhaps things weren't so great.

>>get married
>>have kid

You mean have like 8 kids because 5 of them probably die before the age of 5

People don't understand the grittiness of the past. We see nice photos of small town Americana and think how nice and quint it is when in reality life was a struggle for most to merely survive.

>"hehe goyim, your society and values have been usurped and swapped for complete degeneracy but at least you have a polio vaccine right?"

i'd take my chances with polio than live in this nightmare world we have now

We're talking about the 1950's, you faggot, not the 1870's. Farm work wasn't really any harder than it is today and if you lived near the city you could hop on the assembly line and work a fairly easy union job.

Yeah, but we need to keep the bloodline going
we're endangered

you can still get a 40/hr week job in 2018

Average yearly income in the 50’s was 3k-5k. Average homes cost 8k-12k. Idk how the fuck you think someone back then was going to save a year to buy a home. Just like 2018 it was going to require either saving for years or getting a loan

My wife was a virgin when I met her, stop meeting women in degenerate places. I met mine at church.

Racial tension is real now, but there are still largely white areas you can live in which makes life a little easier

Gas was only cheap by modern standards. Gas is still cheap in 2018 when compared to 2018 incomes

Cars were definitely cooler, I agree here

I’m torn on the existence of cell phones, there are pros and cons. To each their own I suppose

You can still start a family and not be broke and horribly in debt. It all has to with the choices you make in life. Having a family is a sacrifice and you’ll have to give up things to afford it if you want one when you’re young. No different than the 50s.

>not immune to polio
Fucking pleb deserves to die

>your society and values have been usurped and swapped for complete degeneracy

What are you on about? The level of corruption in today's society is much lower than what it was in the 1930s. The crime rate is also arguably much lower than what it was in the 1920s-1930s

>We're talking about the 1950's

The OP said late 1930s you dumb faggot

He’s talking about being born in the 30s but starting an adult life in the 50s faggot

Also

>Farm work wasn't really any harder than it is today and if you lived near the city you could hop on the assembly line and work a fairly easy union job.

You are ignoring most the population at the time lived out of big cities. And you are kidding yourself if you think being a farmer then is almost as easy as being a farmer now

50’s USA was like 30’s Germany, that is why Jews destroyed it.

boomers destroyed it

Look how beautiful Germany used to be

youtube.com/watch?v=1-wkmwvLVFA

yeah but that picture is of an era where 1/4 children die before the age of 9 because papa and old yeller shit in the same asscrackhole of an apartment in nyc

Good, only the strong would survive. There would be no soyboys because they would all die in infancy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIA6rnq3byA

it looked beautful but it was rotton to the core

yes goyim, hate your parents

I've been doing physical labor my whole life. Farming 60 years ago doesn't scare me. And let's not ignore the fact that you could easily work your way through college and land a cushy management job in the suburbs back then. I think you're just mad because you know your 1940's dad would have beaten the snot out of you for being a little faggot.

My grandpa was a farmer back then he basically got strong as fuck and spent his youth racing pickup trucks with other farm boys. This was all about 40 mins from Chicago too, the farm where he grew up is apartment buildings now.

>get cancer
die
>get appendicitis
die of complications
>get a back injury
drink it off for the rest of your life

No, boomers were told that the (((Greatest Generation))) saved America from the Nazis.

You are retarded user, why would you want to live in any other time than the present, especially what is about to happen? You know the old cycle, strong men make good times which creates weak men who create bad times which create strong men. We are the strong men user, we are that building piece that is needed to unify the American people, and to lead this world out of the darkness. It feels great realizing this doesn't it user?

The overthrow of our corrupt government inplace of a more stricter traditional government. Then we will fix wages, reform the feds, cia, and fbi into American branches not highest bidder branches. Families will blossom and our future will come with blood of those who sacrifice for it, and the light that the survivors pull out from it.
TL;DR: Don't die cause niggers and jews boutta get btfo n shiet

hey retard, he said BORN in the LATE 1930s, not living in them. He was trying to say being an adult in the 50s would be sweet

Also he married my grandma when he was 17 years old, and that was just considered normal.

>Fuck I hate living in the present.
you're a little bitch. do you realize how lucky you are to be alive right now? this is the critical moment in european history, why THE EVERLOVING FUCK would you want to miss that? whether its total collapse or ascension its going to be fucking biblical and i can't wait

ne born in the 1930's and see my nation grow old sick and weak while i do the same.
nah i'd rather not.

boomers let (((them))) destroy it

Our best bet is that right wing populism takes hold in Europe and saves them before the demographics are too far gone. It's too late for America, and there will be no revolution, because if there is, it will probably completely destroy modern civilization. The government is far too powerful nowadays to ever be overthrown.

But you have to wipe your ass with a communal sponge.

gone f o r e v e r

Jews have always been rotten to the core.

imagine the smell lads

>"You should be glad you're getting replaced and your countries are getting fucked goyim!"

The critical moment was over 70 years ago. Now we're living in the hedonistic decline. Our descendants will be mulatto/mestizo/arab slaves for the Chinese.

The Victorian Era/Belle Epoque was the apex of white civilization and sophistication. This is the patrician’s era. The white men were kings of the world and the West hadn’t committed suicide with the (((world wars))) yet.

YES FUCK THIS USURY DEBT PARASITE SLAVE WORLD

FUCK THE FED

FUCK THE GLOBALIST SLAVE CORPORATIONS

LET ME ENJOU LIFE, HANDS OFF MY KIDS AND UNBORN GRANDKIDS

YOU FUCKING ENSLAVERS

YOU GREEDY FUCKS

THE WORLD ISNT YOURS, FUCK YOUR SELF WRITTEN PAPERS

FREE AND INDEPENDENT

BRING ME TO LIFE

Worth it

You understand that the 1950s were only so great cause the USA had no economic competition from other countries. Thats why labor unions were so big at the time. There was no competition from cheap foreign manufacturing. Also, American made products were the best quality in the world; actually they were shit, but the rest of the world make even shittier stuff, but unlike America, the improved.

The only way to bring back the 1950s is to have another world war where America is the only country left standing.

/thread

>The Victorian Era/Belle Epoque was the apex of white civilization and sophistication
Yea dude it would've been so cool to get rickets as a child and die in some smog infested slum in London. So fuckin rad

Look we’ve been working on a new world war for decades now but the pussy libs keep throwing hissy fits.

It's not being a pussy lib to want to avoid a new world war.

kek

Stop acting like a littoe bitch. Rickets is good for kids. Builds character.

sissy ricket kids need to just walk it off

the buildings on the left are still there

google/maps/place/Broadway,+Saratoga+Springs,+NY+12866/@43.0802432,-73.785756,3a,75y,312.89h,102.27t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFBtwXVIDhqE5xg6jpGrAEg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89de39d0db793581:0xd889201576fa7ead!8m2!3d43.0809159!4d-73.7857329

>for the chinese
are you retarded?

I wish I lived in ancient Greece or China

You would still be the same corny ass nigga back then my guy

i'm going home

This

all we be fine they say,you dont have nothing to worry they say,and one day you wake in a middle of nowhere,nothing is
recognizable nor your people nor your land ,its the fate for our cowardice

I fucking hate it boys.

My dad worked his ass off in a highly specialized profession. They saved, made great real estate investments. They helped pay for my school, and I was accepted to the best law school in the country. I got A's and worked my ass off to be competitive. I am fighting like a fucking animal with a thousand other law students for a shitty $45k starting position, working 70 hours a week minimum.

Holy fuck you guys are retarded. Right now is objectively the best time to live. If you were born before 1900 outside of an upper class family your life was shit. Disease was rampant. Social mobility was non existent. You might not even have access to schooling. Don't be nostalgic.

That comic makes me sad.

Come to Central Park South, where the carriage horses today shit across the street from the Plaza Hotel and the Sherry-Netherland and the Pierre.