Now that the tables have turned on the white man, he thinks he can just say "Oh, we're all one race...

Now that the tables have turned on the white man, he thinks he can just say "Oh, we're all one race. Nevermind that we considered you less than dirt only 100 years ago when we were totally in control"

It's like an animal who's backed into a corner after years of being the top dog

If the leash ever comes off whites will rule the world again. When we get angry windows don't get smashed maps get redrawn.

Fuck off, Jewnigger. If Sup Forums didn't scare the shit out of your black ass you would never even be here.

>He thinks whites will ever colonise again

We freedom fighters on the Left will NOT allow that to happen

>the left being capable of fighting anything
Thanks for the chuckle faggot.

>It's like an animal who's backed into a corner

If the animal wanted to be in the corner.

he thinks he can just say "Oh, we're all one race.

Literally the only people that say that are white guilt pseudo-progressives.

Yeah? What has the Right accomplished in the last 60 years?

the left is all self hating white people. without them, there would be no one to organize the minorities.

Nah, whites are just gonna fuck off into space and leave everyone except possibly the asians behind.

They're at fault too. We whites need to dismantle systems of hierarchy and oppression our ancestors built

>Jews are dimensional travelers
>Niggers are evil aliens from Mars

>whites and asians use to live in a utopia where our expanded consciousness lived on the 4th and 5th dimension
Blacks were a mistake.

Want to be put back in chains?

If you're non-white and you're in the West you're there because white people either chose to spare you or to let you in to join in on the prosperity.

That can all be changed and pretty rapidly.

t. a Fellow White Person

Are you suggesting minorities can't organise themselves? Fuck me, I knew this board was bad, but not this bad

It's the opposite of an animal backed into a corner retard.
Try backing any non pet into a corner make sure you video it.

A cornered animal fights the hardest, and the White man has already proven his superiority.
There's your (you) meme fag.

Fine. We'll just continue colonizing and enslaving y'all then. We were the ones who freed the slaves, Britain paid reparations until 2015 over it and all we got were a bunch of ingrates, no thanks for rescuing you lot from worse tyranny so get fucked.

>Are you suggesting minorities can't organise themselves?
Correct. When have you ever seen this happen, outside of China?

Holy shit! Did they just confirm the Nazi antarctica colony???
>Seven continents

user... Do yourself a favor and make some white friends.

How deterministic of you, as of POC are nothing but fucking cattle and not humans beings deserving of their own autonomy and freedoms from Capitalism and oppression

yup

>We whites

>whites dominate the world for hundreds of years
>relinquish it
>shitskins view this as weakness and try to start a race war
Do they really want to play hardball with whites? Do they think they have a chance?

>We freedom fighters on the Left
AHAAHHAHA

>We will not forgive you
Okay then we should stop appologizing

I'm giddy at your delusional perspective.
Excited to get my hands wet with soyboy blood

bar japanese emperors making black kids samurai to fuck em and chinese warlords fucking each other over mistranslations then yes orientals used to live in utopia ;-)

How about the multiple African Marxist movements, which helped end white oppression in South Africa? And I love how you had to add "aside from China", because you know that Asians as an example will destroy your narrative

So, race war now? Didn't want it, but fine I guess.

Whites came to America as a tiny minority and annihilated anyone who fucked with us. With a little racial consciousness we can do so again.

Ok, then we're all in agreement, race war, right?

If the white man is so biologically superior, why does he need a Fascist State to protect himself?

What are you suggesting? That we fight each for dominance? Okay.

Your an idiot and they are idiots about to run out of fucking water.
I know there's a point somewhere dig deep.

>How about the multiple African Marxist movements, which helped end white oppression in South Africa?
Bankrolled by the USSR and self-hating whites in the US/UK crying about Human Rights (tm). Apartheid South Africa had fewer murders, too.

>And I love how you had to add "aside from China", because you know that Asians as an example will destroy your narrative
Well, Asian countries have a history of being, you know, functional. Africa, not so much. China is hardly left-wing any more.

They cant,look at Brazil,you stupid wanker

kek
I was once run down by streets dogs. It was scary. The other dogs won't do shit unless the alpha one start biting. I called its name and patted and they stopped growling.

Feels like bait.

What's your definition of "the right"?

sure you're not jumping the gun, sparky?

Aren't you the same people complaining that whites are about to become minorities? Pick a fucking narrative. Either whites are the master race, or they're being replaced and need a Fascist State to help them

Yeah, because niggers, poos, chinks, and literally every race in the history of mankind (sorry, personkind) hasn't engaged in slavery, racism and oppression in any way, shape or form.
Literally go fucking die.

>A 70-year-old Centrist is the best you've got
Sad!

Imagine how great it would be to restart on Mars and watch Earth slowly burn from a distance.

>the left
>freedom fighters
Because you're not actively engaged in thought policing. Holy fuck you got me to reply twice, I commend your bait.

You know OP, I tend to think of this case had it been anything else. For example:

What if it was any other race that held hegemony for the past few hundreds of years, would they not be in the same situation

Because at the end of the day the human species is nothing but a large group of a developmental social consciousness, which unfortunately includes these barbaric notions of domination and submission, hegemony and the oppressed, for as long as people subscribe to values which lead to these things

Its not a matter of being "too late", you are rather merely observing the development of white people as a hegemony in this era, and how its influenced the rest of the world. How people respond is entirely up to their free will

yueah, what do you got?
flint drinking water?

>Well, Asian countries have a history of being, you know, functional. Africa, not so much. China is hardly left-wing any more.
this
I meme on ancient china and japan but sk and the aryan chinks have been on it. SK is cleaner than any liberal place I've been besides BC Canada and they're a worse oligarchy than the US.

No. I'm suggesting we help end Capitalism and hierarchy and racism

>he thinks just because whites are outnumbered means whites cant destroy every other race out there
Quality over Quantity,commie faggot

Conservatives, Right-wing "Libertarians", Monarchists, Fascists, etc

White colonialism was different, as it was predicated on racism and cultural chauvinism, rather than just pure economic benefit

If you consider the US "right" then it's the strongest nation that ever existed up until today.

>end racism
You stupid retard,racism is an aspect of tribalism and can never be removed,its hardcoded into us to prefer those who resemble us,jesus christ on a bicycle you commies are so out of touch with reality and humanity you dont even think over the basic principles and aspects of human nature

It needs to happen because that means a European reconquista and revival will happen, if our Lord wills it. And the lord willed it twice. Check your history.

the lord also punished america for aiding japanese imperialism with ww2 :L

How about the sexual revolution? How about earning more civil rights in the last 50 years for POC and LGBT people than the Right ever has?

What has Libertarianism ever done besides having its followers jerk it to crusty pages of Atlas Shrugged in their masturbatorium?

I know, jews are fucking horrible

>Being this historically illiterate.

>Human nature
It's a social construct.

And I'd like to see some credible evidence that tribalism is "innate"

Identity politics are cancer and
Stalin would throw you in gulag

That's not even true. The British Empire was the strongest.

But I consider the U.S. to be Neoliberal and Centrist

We live in societies. Everything is a social construct dimwit.

Hahahahahaahahaha my sides
You literally believe Marxism is an end of oppression.
What do you plan on doing for a living in your utopia, start a business, or start a rights movement when things don't turn out as planned?

You nigger tier piece of shit. Go fuck yourself. Dismantle systems of patriarchy and "oppression" and some savage tribe of patriarchal badasses will roll in and reassemble them most ricki-tick with you at the bottom.

"Left wing freedom fighters" lol. You little bitch, you could fight your way out of a wet paper sack. You despicable cunt. There are plenty of revolutions happening all over the world. Sell your computer, buy a one way ticket and have at it you pussy. Go on, go find a real life fight and wade right in motherfucker. You won't because you haven't the stomach for it, not a real fight where you might lose an eye or a limb or your worthless fucking life. You are a weak assed American "revolutionary".

Africa was a literal shithole when whites found it. Nothing but mud huts south of the Sahara and the remnants of a once great non nigger civilization on the shores of the Med at the mouth of the Nile. Niggers have never invented shit worth mentioning. Niggers have never managed to organize much beyond a tribe living in squalor and filth, munching away happily on their poor neighbor's thigh bone. Niggers are at the bottom of the pile and were so readily enslaved because they were. DO you get that you idiot? They were enslaved because they were too weak, too primitive, too stupid not to be. If they were our equals then they wouldn't have been enslaved. Same with women. "oppressed" women. The most protected and catered to gender on the planet, at least in the Anglo sphere and all of a sudden they were "oppressed" and needed freeing - bullshit.

You are a fucking pathetic joke. You nigger.

>Christcucks
Religion is a cult and Jesus never existed

You are shitty bourgeoisie college student, you will be gassed on revolution by the workers of the South and Rust belt

>colonizing antarctica

Did the british empire have nukes? Would they defeat modern day US? I never talked about adjusted for anything, my statement stands fag.

>white colonialism was different than literally all other colonialism because it was by whites!
Jesus christ I thought this was a slide thread but looking at the number of posts you've put up and the language you're using I'm starting to suspect you might actually believe this drivel.
I'll pray for your immortal soul.

Fpbp as always

>Comes to Sup Forums to mock the idea of "one human race"

So... You're one of us then. Got it.
>You're not white
>I'm not a nigger

They are incredibly retarded,one would think they have the will to do good and only follow the wrong methods but they only do everything they do to fill their egos and pretend nothing will be wrong,just put your grasses on,listen and believe

Once we get pissed off enough, you will see the re-birth of the same sociopathic, conquering marauders that dominated the world.

We are just beginning to wake up, and your constant attacks will only speed up the process.

Also

>in the last 60 years

Because Anarchism is the only system advocating for an end to the oppression of Capitalism and hierarchy. That is true freedom. An end to the sexist, racist State and Capitalism and the patriarchy

Why do you think you deserve it?

I'm working a full time job, idiot

Won a cold war.

>The white man is a cornered beast

It's more like a sleeping beast user, and by poking at it with your negro and muslim shit you're going to screw it all up for us.

Oh well, atleast I'm caucasian and right wing so there's hope for me.

Blaming white people for atrocities caused by other white people is the same as blaming niggers for atrocities caused by other niggers.
IE. massive rape, murder, crime, gangs, drugs, and racism increases. All from blacks. Thanks guys

Industrial revolution, enlightenment, the list goes on my friend.

If the black man is so Superior, why does he need to live off of a white society?

>How about the sexual revolution?
you're realy going to brag about causing an uncontrollable epidemic of STDs, falling for the jewish plot to assassinate any leader that encourages you to be free and destruction of the nuclear family?
kill yourself.

>I-I am working at coffee shop, t-that counts right?
Bourgeoisie. You go to the Gulag, no exception scum.

Jesus never existed? lol. You get your Marxist education from a comic book you kike level nigger? Jesus is a well attested to historical figure. You might not believe his claims, or those of his followers, but the historicity of one Jesus of Nazareth is beyond dispute in the mind of any serious historian.

If you paid to go to college, you need to go get your money back, because you were robbed lol.

Why do I deserve freedom? Because I am an individual with my own aspirations without being shackled to a 9-5 shift every day

BTFO soviets.

Made America Great twice.

>true freedom
Until some guys band up,form small towns and on and on,its part of human nature to band together to increase survival chances,but once again you dont think ahead
What is it worth taking over the world if you are going to lose it the next day?

Fucking racist.

Who said anything about racial superiority besides you?

so the quit your job and try life on your own
are you dumb or just a coward?

Sometimes backing an animal into a corner is a bad idea; especially when that animal is powerful enough to warp the fabric of the world around it...

Necessity is the father of invention. In this case, it's unwise to equivocate landing a blow against a champion fighter before they've even realized they're involved in a fight with facing off against an adversary too weak to fight back...

It still won't work. Equality is a myth. People will never be equal across the board. And if they somehow magically fucking became equal, it would be the lowest common denominator.

>when everyone is super, no one will be

Didn't really answer my question.
>Can you achieve that aspiration in any ethically black society?

You mean how a bunch of negro commies tore up a country?