Hitler doomed the white race...

Hitler doomed the white race. The holocaust is an eternal bargaining chip that Jews used to methodically disenfranchise white people, many of us welcomed it and let white guilt strip us of power and become a minority. Hitler kick-started this. Why do you root for a loser.

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/in-first-germany-to-compensate-25000-algerian-jewish-holocaust-survivors/
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk
chabad.org/therebbe/article_cdo/aid/150871/jewish/Amalek-The-Perpetual-Enemy-of-the-Jewish-People.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because next time we'll kill 'em all.

Put a bullet in the face of the next nigger to bring it up and see how quickly they shut up about it

Hitler was retarded. He was a politician not a military commander. He cucked his experienced generals and doomed the white race forever.

Agreed, but wouldn't you have killed them if you were starting to lose the war?
The probem was too many enemies and too few allies, not that they killed, soviets have killed millions more and nobody cares.

He was financed by international military and industrial complex to defeat Russia
He indeed, almost doomed the White race

>The holocaust is an eternal bargaining chip that Jews used to methodically disenfranchise white people

Yes, but it's only working because you give it a lot of importance. (not you and i in particular, but generally speaking.)

That is why...Jews will keep milking this lie.
timesofisrael.com/in-first-germany-to-compensate-25000-algerian-jewish-holocaust-survivors/

Jews themselves are surprised that people keep falling for it. They're amazed that European countries are still willing to pay millions every year for this bullshit.

Think about it. All Germany would have to do. (in this instance..) would simply say "no". But it doesn't. They feel obligated to eternally pay for this fabrication. And they never question it. Worst of all they send their own people in jail if they have the balls to claim that the holocaust was fake.

Even though it's blatantly obvious that it's horseshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=b-m39QKicqk

This lie is so monumental that even some jews actually believe it. (they brainwash their own children with it and the lie become real for them). Many jews still call modern Germans as "Amalek"
chabad.org/therebbe/article_cdo/aid/150871/jewish/Amalek-The-Perpetual-Enemy-of-the-Jewish-People.htm

Holohoax didn't happen. Based aryans, the eternal jewish enemy (no seriously, germans are descended from a tribe that btfo ancient jews, that is the basis of jewish racial hatred for germans) figured out how to rob the zog and retreated from the global market. Jews were expelled from Germany because they LITERALLY were the cause of all of Germany's problems. Seditious Marxist Jews had previously initiated a CIVIL FUCKING WAR in 1920, were defeated, and continued to subvert Germany. They HAD to go. So they were systematically put in camps-SAME THING AMERICANS DID, AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME, IN THE SAME FUCKING WAY, TO THE JAPANESE-and shipped out of the country. Jews have always been using the 6 million number, any retard who can add knows 6 million isn't even possible, and now they get to have an ethnostate and destroy their ethnic eternal enemy all in one go. With the added benefit of the bargaining chip aspect. Nazi Germany literally did nothing wrong.

Netanyahu is high in zog, he sees trouble with the power structure and wants to bow out and preserve his country and his source of power when the truth is known.

I dont give a shit anout any hollysmoshaust, yea did you know 80 million jews were killed, cool.
Stop shilling psychological reaction kike

Im not going to be forced to give a shit nor be guided to a psychological reaction due to books and all manners of industrial fantasy same as me getting fucked up by a scary movie, doesnt gave to be true to affect you.

>those eyes
Lmao who'd you steal the camera from, nigbro

Stfu kike nigger

The holocaust has no more moral power than you allow it to have. They were claiming eternal victimhood before, they will always claim it. If your right to exist is contingent on what Hitler did or didn't do then it doesn't exist at all.

>my mammy fucked a negro now I'm forever african!
>waaaaah but also gibsmedat
Get gassed

Interestingly enough if all you americans chose a day to start doing this all at once you would win in a day.

But we are anti violence on pol

Wtf are you talking about retarded subhuman afro kike

And i mean that, we really are anti violence. So its the long walk for us.

>subhuman eyes
No john, you are the nigger

And then john shilled for israel

>pic related

Stupid fukn faggot

If all germany or france need to do is say no you germans should enter the system, get the positions of power and then say no.

Kys nigger

If i kms there's one less whitie to stop you nigs

Apparently Jacob Rothschild said the NWO is finished too, but I can't trust any of them tbqh

Get fuck out of my country nigger bitch.