Walmart monster raped girl, 8...

>Walmart monster raped girl, 8, so badly her 'privates were completely distorted' and she tried to bite back when he forced oral sex on her: Graphic autopsy details bring a court to tears at murder trial
>Jacksonville Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Valerie Rao broke down in tears during her testimony and had to interrupt the proceedings
>Rao testified in trial of Donald Smith, 61, who is accused of kidnapping, raping and murdering Cherish Perrywinkle in 2013
>Prosecution showed photos of child's brutalized body in court, which reduced jury and the medical examiner to tears
>Defense asked judge to declare mistrial because of Rao's tearful display, but judge refused
>Defense called no witnesses before resting its case; jury is expected to get case Wednesday after closing arguments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5387873/Graphic-autopsy-bring-court-tears-murder-trial.html

Point?

So, you're saying there's pictures, user?

This is why we need the death penalty.

lol

'She had a lot for a white girl,' the defendant could be heard telling another inmate on the tape, apparently referring to eight-year-old Cherish's buttocks.

This was the guy. Seems a bit jewish no?

Die

>My city only ever comes up in conversations about awful things
At least we can execute him, I guess.

Maybe. Just as much chance he's a piece of shit old white guy bored of fucking ancient pussy all the time.

Murica

It's bastards like this that give us peaceful pedos a bad name and a reason why we'll never have the same social justice rabble going for us like the gays do.

Damn shame.

She would have grown up to be a real qt

>privates were completely distorted
I dunno, that sounds like she just had sex with a dick that was bigger than her peers. What's the point of typing bullshit like this. OH WOW A N ELASTIC VAGINA HAS BEEN STRETCHED WOWOOWOWOWOWOW

Kill yourself, and then kill yourself again to go down to another, entirely new level of hell

Kys

peaceful pedos are hellbound

learn to discipline your mind you failure of consciousness

If thats my family member, doesnt even have to be my kid, I would be sitting on a grassy knoll with a remington 700 waiting for the cocksucker to enter the courthouse.

Her piece of shit mother let this happen.

Are you crying like that court full of people who haven't reached a maturity level to not cry? Just fucking hear the case out and give a fucking verdict instead of making it into a drama movie. And if he brutalized, disfigured, or tore her apart just fucking say it. "Distorted" is sensationalism.

wondering this as well

for science of course

that nose

I mean this guy is a real jerk.

>watched the video
This is how evolution works. The retards get culled off who walk out of stores with complete strangers. This is why animals don't cross streets, because all the stupid ones got hit by cars.

Back thee spawn of Satan.
>also checksem

Pretty obvious what the mom was doing. I nearly fell out of my chair when I look up who the dad was. Big pedo network. The father of the other 2 girls look like a big pedo

he white so he will get probation

He deserves the death penalty.

This. Bring back the noose.

eternal boomer

Remind me again why we can't just shoot scum like this in the court itself?

>Cherish Perrywinkle
I mean there are pros and cons to this story

another COINCIDENCE the deed was done behind a baptist church. Baptists are scum of the earth. Every church I see look like a pedo front

I don't support hangings, because firing squads cost less.

Shoot the bastard.

when

Bleeding heart liberals think all life is precious or some shit.
It isn't.

That nose could single handedly destroy a Civ.

Entrance through the ass, massive exit wound where his balls used to be. Let him bleed out.

ask Sup Forums

>firing squads cost less
How? Are bullets cheaper than rope? Gallows can be reused...

It's weird that he didn't an hero once the deed was done. Violent pedo rape of a white girl seems like one of those things you do when you're not interested in living any more anyway.

If these are the facts, there should be a bounty awarded for killing this animal.

If I was emperor of the United States of America pedos get the brazen bull.

No, don't mistake righteous anger for crying like a bitch

Agreed. What could he be thinking after that ?
>I think I want to see where this goes...
Like he is one "look the other way" from receiving the worst torture he could imagine in prison.

How many people has he raped...

>8 years old.
>Getting rekt from vaginal sex.
He would have rekt an adult woman's pussy too. You can pound an 8 year old as hard as an 18 year old and you'll get almost the same amount of damage occurring.

>Doctor breaking down in tears.
Unprofessional as fuck. Of course it's a woman.

It's cheap in america senpai

ishyddt when you're mad because that's really fucking gay

you guys think Smith worked alone? That mom pimped out her daughter

>This is why we need the death penalty.

This is why we need to amend the 8th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which forbids "cruel and unusual punishment." This monster should be hopped up on life-support and drugs and crucified through the wrists and ankles and his slow, horrible death should be broadcast on public television.

Crimes like these happen in no small part because the worst punishments our society has to inflict really just aren't that scary. He should die by inches, not for his own sake, but to be an example of how done with this shit we are.

He secretly lusts for the prison cock

>rekt
it says distorted retard. vaginal distortion happens in 100% of cases where a male puts a penis inside a vagina

Sheis a hot girl desu

If there was like an elf with the mind of an adult but her body I would totally fuck her.

>Jacksonville Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Valerie Rao broke down in tears during her testimony and had to interrupt the proceedings
LOL what a fag

jews and meth addicted libtard moms are the backbone of pizzagate

i havent seen a shiggy since like 2012

He’s retarded, we need PUBLIC hangings again. There’s almost no point in executing someone if you do it in private, just throw them in a cell and clean it out 3 weeks later.

>'She had a lot for a white girl,' the defendant could be heard telling another inmate on the tape, apparently referring to eight-year-old Cherish's buttocks.
How could anyone resist not beating him to death in that very moment?

completely preventable if she wasnt a product of single motherhood

yeah, i'm trying to catch up on what's hip now. just got out of prison. i'm black.

This doesn't look like a reddit sub, I am new here, where am I?

This motherfucker should be publicly hanged

typical idiotic right-wing talking point
lets not talk about the guy that did the raping
you sound like a fucking nigger

Got pics?

I was feeling pretty mentally castrated but this thread cheered me up.

please kill yourself

>Completely distorted.
This implies a higher level of distortion than usual. Gaping holes and pussy flaps are considered normal by American women so it should at least be beyond that. That level of distortion can be considered unusual on an 8 year old.

What's the point in being a paedophile if you never have sex?

let's not talk about terrible parenting that led to this happening. you don't blame the fox because it was hungry for baby rabbit. the guy deserves what he gets, but the mother did a shitty job raising a retard who just walks out of a store with a complete stranger. And her mom is even more of a retard for not keeping track of her shit kids.

He'll probably be murdered in prison if they let any other inmates near him.

>That level of distortion can be considered unusual on an 8 year old.
So ANY amount of distortion?

>making sacrifices to molech
Nice try pedo kike

The happiest place on earth

Take the mother and rip her ovaries out after the guy is shot in the head.

fuck you

>Cherish Perrywinkle

>'privates were completely distorted'

Like a roastie, then.

Pics or it never happened.

There is a pretty big gap between a regularly fucked 8 year old pussy and a gaping slut hole that feminists insist is natural.
Personally I think that something that can be considered distorted to a woman who breaks down in tears in court is likely to qualify as rekt.

GUYS I FOUND THE PERP

Poor girl.
She looks like a young Brie.

fuck you.

Florida has the death penalty and it actually executes people, but he will probably die from old age before he gets the lethal injection

An 8 year old child is a retard for being manipulated by a psychopath?
I guess you just cant fix stupid idiots like you

Kill yourself, nigger.

That's timeless and always hip, ya dig ya mouth breathing trisomy 21 victim. Your obese mother should have swallowed you but your retarded father couldn't control himself and shot his load in a trashcan of a womb.

>Peaceful pedos

So....you just molest little girls without ripping their anus apart, or how does that work?

yea and Rayne Perywinkle's sister tying to get the other two girls & she lives in Australia. Out of the frying pan & into the fire

>yrw the charging bull statue is replaced with a brazen bull that looks identical

THE NOSE THE FUCKIN NOSE EVERY FUCKIN TIME

Maybe some innocent paperwork error will see him end up in gen pop. He can get his privates distorted with a toothbrush shank.

It's like that retarded Japanese Yes Loli, No Touch nonsense.
They are basically in self inflicted chastity because they wont fuck the demographic they are sexually interested in. God only knows how they justify this to themselves or their lineage.

>Democracy will let this man live in a comfy prison where he will be fed and taken care of until he dies

BASED! So tolerant! So progressive!

Abandon all morals, ye newfags who enter.

Do pedos actually get fucked up in prison or is that just something we tell each other to make it seem ok that a person who harms a child isn’t automatically executed?

Depends on the prison. If you lock him up with niggers then he'll get shanked not because he's a paedo but because he is white. Alternatively if you lock him up with regular White prisoners that are locked up because they are genuinely nasty people then he wont be in any more danger than anyone else there.

>the one time le memeflag actually says something truthful and somewhat amusing

He deserves torture. The absence of cruel and unusual punishments makes it more attractive to be deviant. Death is too easy.

Reminds me of this based Nigg

How did a little white girl get this name?