Shokugeki no Soma

Chunni boy is a sexy boy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TF3nA7uXliw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the real best boy

Where did the 'Sword and Momo are dating' meme come from, did I miss/forget something?

This was a very good chapter

I think it gained a lot of traction when she beat him in Shogi and called him Soumyan

At the very least they're very good friends

He is fine as hell.

>this kid is in high school

Kind of disgusting desu

When did 225 come out?

It's thursday, user.

I'm not seeing it anywhere though, is niggerstream late again?

Niggestream is dead, read fallen casa.

Fuck off fags. Annoying subhumans.

I fucking love Giga Nigga

That said Shokugeki No Souma is still a horror manga and Souma's secret sauce is some compelling Eldritch Abomination shit that makes people say his food is good

>Soumyan
What does that even mean

Some shit she adds to his name. See

I still don't get why he traced Nene as a tsundere.

I miss pre-anime threads when shitposters weren't so mad.

whoever said last thread that he wasn't going to get a colored page because he's ugly just got BTFO

They weren't talking about him, they were talking about Megishima. Sword is sexy as fuck, user.

Because she is?

How?

Meh I want giganigga cover page.

Megishima despite being ugly will still get a color page

Yuto has given every E10 member a color page except Megishima and Eizan, and it'd be weird to think he'd just stop at Saito

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GIGANIGGA

Giganigga saves the manga again.

Are you a qt boy? He may be interested.

His body is a work of art. His face is okay.

This means we're getting another fucking Eizan fight where he's featured, aren't we

>post your face when we get another eizan vs soma match

Well, they have to beat him and it probably won't be off screen, sadly.

Calling it now, that extra step is gonna make Giganigga lose because the sushi only tastes just right with Saito's method.

Eizan vs Megumi is cleary happening this time

You think that would be bad? I want to watch Eizan get assblasted again.

>implying i hate souma

I don't hate Souma, I don't like his matches which is different.

Nah, everything points to a rematch with those two. Megumi will fight the pastry loli.

>implying i hate souma matches

Now, that's more likey.

I don't hate souma matches because there's something I hate even more - tournament arcs. They're not so bad if its a mini tournament but it's fucking annoying when they take a year to complete.

We'll probably have to deal with the same shit when B.L.U.E. rolls around, which means another year of a tournament.

Maybe they'll put another 80 chapters between it?

I'm not a fan of tournament arcs either, but I tolerate them here because it's the only way other characters gets at least a little exposure.

Eh, if every character needed exposure then we'd be seeing the PSD members constantly instead of when they're around Souma. I don't mind side characters getting exposure, but not at the expense of a year long tournament arc.

>mfw there's still several rounds to go
>mfw we're not even near the conclusion

Literally a meme boy.

I'm not saying every characters needs it, PSD fodders were designed fodders and they will stay like that. I also agree that a tournament is not the right way to do it and the characters should develop normally in the different arcs but eh, this is the shitty way Tsukuda does it.

I want to see some mustard or mayo action.

I can't really blame Tsukada, there's just too many characters to create complex development around them. Even someone "important" like Takumi who is supposed to be Soumas rival had his stagiare development in a few background pages of a completely different chapter. Someone is going to get left out either way.

avoid speedreading in the future

I blame him on wasted good opportunities to do it mostly, I understand that with Central he barely had any chance to focus in side characters but Stagiare and the Festival were the perfect events for that and we still got mostly Souma with some barely mentions in two or three characters.

Because she actually has romantic feelings for Isshiki and now probably even for Souma, as usual with this kind of archetype in mangas.

I still think we should have gotten more of an inside look at the E10 during the festival

Soma should have visited more than just Eishi's booth

>probably even for Souma

>she actually has romantic feelings for Isshiki and now probably even for Souma
The fuck are you on about.

I mean that is what Souma does to his female rivals when he wins, it's nothing new just the way in which this (kind of manga) manga works.

It happened only with Nikumi. Fuck off with muh harem shit.

This is a general that tends to happen in Shonen. As the main character continuously improves, more rivals are introduced that can challenge him while others tend to be reduced to supporting characters.

Takumi was Soma's first opponent who was his equal, then Ryo/Hayama, then Kuga, then Eizan, then Eishi...you see where I'm going with this.

This is why PSD come off as superfluous because they've been mostly supporting players from the very beginning, and since this is Shonen, there's not much for them to do aside from commenting on what the hero does.

>the upcoming eizan vs. souma match is as long as the previous hayama match
screencap this

>when you haven't shipped anything in 24 hours so you begin shipping random people together
Back to the SnK thread you go.

DELETE.

Would you like to hear her sing?

I'm not shipping them (I like him better with Nikumi anyway) but that is just the logical cliche development, and it's ok given that anyway clearly she is going to be paired with Isshiki.

No, it's fucking not. Get out your googles.

youtube.com/watch?v=TF3nA7uXliw

Come back Taneda Risa ;_;

>logical cliche development
How? This isn't a romance manga.

why does she look like erina?

How else aside Nikumi has fallen for the person they beat/beaten by? No one.

Where's the fucking translation? Mangastream going kaput is fucking annoying

Who*

What is it with you niggers and shipping anything that moves. Like that one person that ships Hayama with Hisako because she lost to him once.

>still reading niggerstream.

Casanova.

Batoto.

>How? This isn't a romance manga.
Exactly.
If you say so, anyway we will see.

Mangastream is done for user

They lost their source and now have to wait til Friday to put out the manga

>exactly
At least try to make some sense.

He is shitposting at this point, ignore him.

>Not a romance manga

Not explicitly, anyway

Serves them right for being faggots that stole the series from Casanova in the first place. I'm tired of seeing the shitty fanart they force into their releases.

It's not a romance manga in any shape or form, we just know that one of the subplots is Souma will fuck Erina one day

Megumi has a childhood friend?

meant to say or, not of

No, you can't change it now. Souma x Megumi's childhood friend will be a thing.

That's why I am so glad that Takumi is still here.

So next bout we have Saito, Momo and Eizan vs Takumi, Megumi, Souma. All win.

Now then, what? I can't honestly tell Isshiki's endgame.

I mean that (as everybody knows) even in shonen there are certain tropes regarding romance, in this case is mostly used for comical purposes but nevertheless there is it.
Anyway the author can avoid all of this making her just go full dere-dere for Isshiki right away (which in turn could still make her a tsundere which was what we were originally discussing).

>making her just go full dere-dere for Isshiki right away
Or not because this isn't a romance manga.

Would Isshiki beating Tsukasa be the food version of a samurai sword folded over a 1000 times beating a european long sword?

Fuck off, no one cares about Isshiki/Nene.

Meat is as pretty as Erina and Alice

Don-senpai, where have you been?

It'd better be Takumi, Erina, Megumi.

>Meatfag
>Not being retarded
Why is this so hard?

>hating the last shokugeki that was entertaining and funny as fuck with Soma-kun's and Eizan's faces besides Giganigga now
>hating the dumbest shit Soma-kun said on live television
>hating the ketchup asspull

All these great moments and you guys don't want a second round? Who is even left worth a fuck?

>Who is even left worth a fuck?

All the others who aren't Souma and Eizan.

Literally the first and only time I put the manga on pause because it was unbearable.
Actually vs Hayama was even shittier but I had hopes for Rindou vs Umi what a fool

>actually wanting a long eizan vs. souma match
disgusting

Meat is for Souma only.

Who is this cutie?