The beta binge

>be me
>ugly 27 year old beta male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever (everythingless except for prostitutes), never been to pub, club or party
>become the ugly loner nobody talks to within a day of all my jobs
>have boring full time job in London that miraculously takes no effort and is ok on my CV but waste all my free time (spend on average less than 1 hour in the office, zero scrutiny)
>too beta and ugly to pass job interviews for better jobs- know chad and Stacey get everything handed to them
>binged on junk food almost every day for past 2 weeks and always told myself it was the final time
>waste all my free time on the internet- don't have the initiative or motivation to learn or do stuff in my free time
>read books because I feel like I have to
>hated my degree
>main hobby is walking around outside, feeling sad about life, hoping that "jus going outside bro!" will spontaneously make my 20s not feel wasted
>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms; not stupid enough to fall for religion, stoicism, clean your room-ism, or hoorah-ism or other stuff
>don't have the balls to live life according to my own intuitions and feel pressured to read boring books or learn boring things
>spending 9-5 at work during the first month crushed my soul and stole all my time; dread the future
>feel so demoralised seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere; fully blackpilled about my ugliness killing the possibility of me having friends or a gf
>beta demeanour repulses everyone; neither posh or working class
>lifting weights changed nothing (have squatted 4 plates

Dude.

Just forget about it.

All of it. Just change one thing. Or murder people with your car or a rock I don't give a fuck anymore. Life is what you make it and sometimes life hits us so hard we can't really recover. All I can say is no. It doesn't get better. If anything I get worse.

You need a change in attitude. This entire post is just you making excuses for not being a better you. Also OP is a faggot

What's your point.

take up the race war

>doing nothing with life
>feels like shit
Gee what a deep dark mystery you are, OP. I can tell from your post that you’re like way smarter than everyone else but you just haven’t “found yourself” yet or “reached your full potential.”
Here’s an idea, find a job that challenges you, that’s outside of your current abilities, that might suck a lot more and pay a lot less, but will force you to be better than you are today.

What a downer. No wonder why no one chills with you. You gotta get over yourself and date ugly chicks.

waa i’m miserable and there’s just nothing i can do even though 89% of my problems revolve around being a fat fucking loser with no self control, ambitions or social skills.

if only there was a way! Stupid fucking Beta. Cucks like you are why the world is as fucked as it is. Good times creating weak men..all you need is a good old fashioned ass beating. Or a rope to bang yourself with.

sop posting this thread

Get the hell out of here you fucking kike

This. Honestly OP you can only change yourself. Get a better attitude and stop eating like shit. Even if you’re not the best looking, take what life gives you and date some ugly chicks. Even if nothing comes of it you need to get some experience with women and if you fail who fucking cares. It’s not like it can get any worse, and in the long run the experience you gain will be very beneficial. Don’t give up just yet you fucking idiot.

copy pasta from this morning, kys already faggot

Well what are you intuitions?
Either live very very cheaply and save up for a hobby farm or join a monastery.

not a pasta but a paki who posts very similar threads on /fit/

Just kill yourself, that's what I did.

they have Sup Forums in heaven?

>remember, you're here forever

Guy with no goals whatsoever to avoid possibility of failure tells everyone how he copes with having no goals and how it makes him a failure. Cool story bro

TWO??!! AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

yes and any reddit posters have a jew star attached to their name

but I thought suicide sent you to, you know, the other place

I feel like OP. I am listening to that james paterson guy and it is making a difference.

There is no way you're going to be able to finish all that.

I was just as surprised as you

No one wants to fuck you because you sound like a depressing cunt, it’s not that hard to get laid OP but if you go through life with the “woe is me attitude” then don’t expect much

that is some sad shit

I really do wonder what it's like to be a tall goodlooking man though. Is it just nonstop fun? Your situation seems to rely on the premise that everyone else is having more fun than you

How ugly? Either post a pic (and get the help you need) or fuck off to r9k

>smart enough to see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms
Post your IQ faggot. You sound like a 110 brainlet