Help me understand how these Russian political parties are named the way they are contrary to American versions

Help me understand how these Russian political parties are named the way they are contrary to American versions.

Other urls found in this thread:

theduran.com/russia-pays-last-soviet-debt/
lit.md/files/nstarikov/rouble_nationalization-the_way_to_russia's_freedom.pdf
freeukrainenow.org/2015/03/15/jewish-homeland-proposal-for-crimea-stalin-and-the-crimea-california-project/
ia601501.us.archive.org/4/items/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowderPrintLayout6x91/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the words 'democratic', 'republican', 'freedom', 'rights' etc. mean literally nothing at all.

I think its that way in most countries, we are the odd ones out.

Because in Soviet Russia Democrats deport you!

Because terms like "democracy" and "conservative" are not mutually exclusive.

If you are genuine in wanting to understand this, you need to do some reading into,the US involvement in Russia in the 1990s at the fall of the Soviet Union.
The US was aggressively exporting "demonocracy"... And in that immediate post soviet space, many Russians were hungry for what they thought US democracy offered.....
Putting "democratic" in the party title helped sell... But basically, Russians immediately post soviet, were conservative... So the party policies had to align with what the "market" wanted.
To really understand Russia today, you need to get a good grasp of what happened during the 1990s. It was a brutal "shock therapy" decade, from which Russia is only now starting to recover.

Pretty much this. But not so much that it's a blackpill

Thank you user

Ok. Since you've proven yourself not to be a shill..
I'll post some links.
Be prepared for some lengthy reading,
And a bit of a shock concerning the snipers atop the US embassy in Moscow...

This seems like such an underrepresented topic concerning US/Russia relations. It makes me wonder about ramifications in the near future...

>Russia is only now starting to recover....
Which *also* explains the vitriolic "Muh Russia" narrative of the neocons.
They thought they had the bear licked... They controlled most of Russian national wealthy with oligarchs as the front men.
But now, with Putin, Russia is slowly asserting its sovereignty. Slowly, Russia is become debt free, slowly, Russia is becoming self-sufficient esp in agriculture, slowly, Russia is emerging as a geopolitical threat.
There is more than one reason the HRC loss was a catalyst to the Muh Russia campaign.

Some burgers have reverted to Cold War paranoia where they see an evil Russian lurking behind every door, under every bed...

Got any links? This is interesting

Yeah, I'm digging in my archives.
I wish I was a better autist... Not good with saving shit...

Here's one:

Russia pays last Soviet debt
theduran.com/russia-pays-last-soviet-debt/

"An aspect of the events surrounding the dissolution of the USSR in 1991 which rarely gets discussed is that Russia took on itself the entire burden of paying the whole of the foreign debt owed by the USSR at the time of its collapse.

"By contrast the other fourteen Soviet republics – now all of them independent states – were not required to pay any of this debt when the USSR collapsed.

"The result was that from the moment it came into existence Russia found itself liable for the entire burden of the USSR’s debt – estimated to be around $70 billion – with just a few billion dollars held in the Russian Central Bank’s gold and foreign currency reserves to cover it.

"By contrast the other republics of the USSR when they became independent found themselves entirely debt free.

"any comparison of the relative economic performance of Russia and of the other former Soviet republics since 1991 ought to take this fact into account. it never is.

"In the event Russia has successfully discharged the whole of this huge Soviet debt burden it took on itself, steadily paying off all the USSR’s debt ever since Vladimir Putin became Russia’s President in 2000.

"The final payment of $152 million to Bosnia has just been made, clearing the debt completely.

"Following this payment the only bilateral debt Russia stills owes to another sovereign state is $594 million, which Russia itself borrowed from South Korea, and which it it due to repay in 2025.

"The payment to Bosnia shows something else: Russia’s determination to discharge all its financial obligations even when it has an excuse not to do so.

"At the time the USSR incurred the debt of $152 million which has just been paid to Bosnia, Bosnia as an independent country did not exist.

Ok: this one....
It's long and I wish the guy had paid an editor to cut it in half, but because it tables, it covers a lot of ground...

lit.md/files/nstarikov/rouble_nationalization-the_way_to_russia's_freedom.pdf

At the same time Russia was paying off old Soviet debt.... It was "forgiving" debt owed by other countries to the USSR..
Like Vietnam and Cuba and a few others.

Now this one is FASCINATING....
Again a long article... But really adds a layer of understanding to the Crimea reunification with Russia, and explains some of the extreme outrage ... It seems the bankers were counting on *finally* after almost a decade of getting their hands on this prime piece of real estate! they (((they))) had been lusting after since the early 1900s...

freeukrainenow.org/2015/03/15/jewish-homeland-proposal-for-crimea-stalin-and-the-crimea-california-project/

>tables.
FFS auto..
>rambles

You're a saint. Thank you Ausbro. Nowehere else on the internet let me tell you.

Ok thanks... And of course links lead to links..
I only wish both articles had been expertly edited..
Oh well... Too much time on Sup Forums ... Now Conditioned to major geopolitical issues with deep historical underlays being reduced to a QRD of 3 lines or less.

Seems to be how the cookie crumbles.

>timur bogdanov
the party that will save russia?

This one. (Again way too long)
Gives fascinating _fascinating _ background to the Russian collusion story.
It involves all the main players, like Manafort and Deripaska, Magnitsky, and someone who has mostly escaped US scrutiny, but is actually the spider sitting right central in the web...
William Bowder...
ia601501.us.archive.org/4/items/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowderPrintLayout6x91/TheKillingOfWilliamBrowder_PrintLayout_6x9-1.pdf

psyops on your mind
pic related

Spooky