If Death Note ended after L died would it become the 10/10 pinnacle of anime?

If Death Note ended after L died would it become the 10/10 pinnacle of anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05sJHM0cVW8
youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe

There are no 10/10 anime and there never will be.

What is Evangelion?
What is Boku No Hero Academia?
What is Draon Ball?
What is Ruronin Kneshin tRUST & bETRAYAL?
What is Kaiji season 1?

My nigga you can't be serious right now. Except for Kaiji S1, you right.

Nah but it would be solid 9/10.

Nothing on code geass, akumetsu, angel beats, kaiji or akagi. It's like detective conan tier. Good, but practically mediocre

Did we watch the same Angel Beats? That shit was bogged down so much. It's barely watchable at some points.

I don't care what you contrarian fags think. L is still one of my favourite male anime characters

Nope. So many plot threads would have been left unresolved. I'm still kind of annoyed that all the detail put into how Light hid his notebook in his drawer never really played a part. I'd also personally have been platinum mad that Light unequivocally won; L was my boy. I'm still kind of mad that he "won," even if L weaseled him out at the end.
As it stands right now it's still a great series, even if the last third isn't up to par with the first two. youtube.com/watch?v=05sJHM0cVW8

Yes he is, and that's why Death Note totally went to shit after he died.

nigga half of these shows you're naming are ass

same goes for you

True. Didn't even bother finishing the series. I had a friend explain how Light loses to Near

There's an alternate ending where light wins. It's not as good as when he dies.

>tfw actually liked the whole feud with Near and Mello while everyone else seems to hate it
Pls don't bully me

I didn't mind it but I think Light being revealed at the end was fantastic enough to forgive any complaints about the post-L half.

I am sorry that you have shit taste

>Try to pass Boku no Hero as a 10/10 manga / anime
>A generic fighting Shonen with shallow as fuck character development for both the villains and MC(s)

It is Blue Exorcist tier at best. Enjoyable for mindless reading, shitty if you try to read deep into it

Overrated shit.

It is not that it is total ass, it is just that it pale in compare with L

It is not that L is a fantastic character either, it is that he has the most amount of asspull

>HARDY HARR HARR I COINCIDENTALLY GUESSED RIGHT AND GOT A LEAD
>HARDY HARR HARR SUPER AUTISTIC DETECTIVE INTUITION
>HARDY HARR HARR LOOK AT THIS STATISTIC I PULLED OUTTA MY ASS

poor quality bait. try again next time

Will you enjoy RACIAL DIVERSITY Niggerian prince L in the upcoming live action movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI

I was expecting a real list after seeing that first one. How disappointing.

Why are you acting like Light et al aren't white in this shitty adaptation too?

It already is a solid 9/10.

You guys need to learn how to separate the good from the bad.

Reminder that the showdown at the warehouse was GOAT.

It would have been better if Light won it all after L died. Honestly, i didn't give a shit about the two assholes that replaced him.

It would have been more fun to see how insane Light would become once he was the uncontested ruler of the world.

>angel beats
Why the fuck is this still relevant in 2017? Wasn't even that good.

>All anime streamers get their name written in the note
>All the naruto watchers get their name written in the note
>All the Toei supporters get their name written in the note
>All the tumblr pic posters get their name written in the note

>would it become the 10/10 pinnacle of anime?
But... mostly it already IS that. Certainly this century.

anime suck

If it had ended with him dying but discovering Kira's identity, followed by five around five episodes/some chapters of them trying to corner Light just to kill him without dying then yeah.

What is in a name?

A few of those are actually good, but 10/10? Come on, man.

L and Light needed smarter decisions in general, but it is still a solid show

It would lose some of the best moments in the manga and keep some of the worst, so no, the series would be worse (I've never seen the anime so I'm basing this off the manga, but maybe the anime is totally different)

Yes.

Only Trust and Betrayal is 10/10.

So if L never got involved in the Kira case, Kira never would have gotten as far as he did right? Ryuk seemed pretty bored with Light's everyday life until L got involved, I bet he would have killed Light after a year at most without the battle between the two to keep him entertained.

>Boku No Hero Academia
>Dragon Ball
Nigger, what?

i stopped when he died, so no

Everyone agrees that L was a great character. It's exactly why most people hate season 2

that's not how it works

it would have been much much better