Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Melvina, like many other often forgotten girls, was a good girl, and you should remember that.

Reminder, stream soon as it's Friday, or nearly at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/s9724bs.png
age-soft.co.jp/Product/smw/
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI
desuarchive.org/a/thread/160255180/#q160282380).
mediafire.com/?73rnjb32b1lo5ml
pastebin.com/uq20DnXH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ORUTA MADA~~~?!

What would the BETA do to their loyal Pomeranian species traitor?

They would get killed like everyone else

Material is material. It's like the Tyranids and Genestealers.

Katia probably didn't even realize she is.

>Melvina
That's Falkland Islands to you Argie.

>Katia is a BETA cultist dedicated to destroying mankind for her masters
>goes back to the BETA for whatever reason
>destroys them through her uncontrollable power

pottery

Stream tomorrow?

i.imgur.com/s9724bs.png

I want to love and protect Vivi

Go sleep.

Today for most of the world.

Guess which one outf of three will end up getting molested

>tfw no Ilfriede

Miss bad luck, no friends and terrible reputation?

I don't see Yui anywhere near that picture?

Why so little faith? Soon, we'll have all the Ilfie in the world. And she'll be adorable!

We need much more Pham though.

Pham good end route where?

I'm sorry brother, but I doubt there ever will be, even if there is a Beato good end. Our path was always to give everything, in our faith of the better day.

I want to believe, but if the price is that there isn't a good end for poor others who deserve it, I would rather they tasted happiness into the future. It's something worth fighting for.

There needs to be one. Really should be.

How happy would she be in her good end?

Only a few hours left till the stream!

Unfortunately, I will have to be gone this Friday. Can someone PLEASE take some screenshots?

>she's just gently but firmly tugging on Theo's sleeve
>she's so happy and at peace

WHY?! It hurts so goddamn bad.

>Unfortunately, I will have to be gone this Friday. Can someone PLEASE take some screenshots?
Second this.

The rerelease is out. How soon will we know what changes or lack thereof have been made?

age-soft.co.jp/Product/smw/

WE DEMAND BEATO AND PHAM GOOD END ROUTES

And maybe Anett

I want to bully Yuuko.

Casaba howitzers.

I just read the MLA manga raw where it's the future and they're taking the fight to the silicons. Man why is the manga is somuch better?

Vivi is so cute i could eat her up.

How would ribbons like Lise's look on other girls?

Because the author had a lot more time to work out the story. He's been publishing it since 2006 while the original VN had to be rushed because it was already delayed so much.

By the way, now that the original Nyaa went under, has anyone checked if the ML manga are still downloadable from those replacements?

It is, old nyaa magnet database got copied to them.

No bully!

>We need much more Latrova though.
Fixed

>>We need much more Latrova though.

Too cute.

There is nothing new in it. At least all the stores selling it don't say that it has anything added over previous releases. So its just 2 parts packaged together.

True.

SF scenario never ;_;.

Hopefully Twizzlers.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=G7CC7i6brEI

It's nearly time. Any idea what they're gonna talk about?

Tama is for

Tear down the wall

Fuck off with these visual novel threads. Read the rules.

>TE showing

>Yui suffering, now with directors commentary
Kouki keeps wasting his stream.

Is it TE? Isn't it the prequel that has yet to come out?

Kazusa

;_;

This is great, who made it?

The guy I commissioned. His private work is better than what he posts on tum.

>And maybe Anett

Good man, may you remain blessed!
Annette is a very good girl.

Not gonna happen

I want to do this but with Bernadette instead of Kasumi.

Treats for Ilfriede

How much does it cost to commission? We get so little Muv art it's sad.

Remove Stella

Tama is my waifu!

50 USD typically. I'm hoping to commission GK.

Is it okay to headpat her?

He's on vacation.

Kill user.

Remove you. She's adorable.

Where my girl Sylwia at?

So are the utterly autistic waifufags the only ones remaining in the mabu threads? Was it that long ago already.

Australians can't be good

He's not :^)

He told me he has a bunch of irl business to take care of for the rest of the year, so he won't be drawing anything for a while.

Well aren't you mean. Why do this?

>Yui suffering

Eh?

Ilfriede is cuter when she's pouting.

Marry Lise.

Everyday

Punch Lise

But GK told me he was free for the rest of the year.

I want to cut her hair short, down to her shoulders.
I think it would look better.

Not my fault I like fluff.
I'd join Pham in bullying/molesting Simone if that would make her feel better.

Reminder that no one likes Kirke.

Which one?

Secret option Yuuko

Kouzuki sisters > Isumi sisters > Tsukoyomi Cousins > Mitsurugi sisters.

Why did everyone forget that is was Inia's birthday yesterday?

Good!

Because she herself forgot!

Really though, it's hard to remember so many birthdays.

Pham's hair is NOT for cutting! Leave it alone.

If you want fluff, go for Sharon. She's the empress of fluff.

>If you want fluff, go for Sharon. She's the empress of fluff.
Nein!

I love Inia!

Lise doing her best for onii-chan and looking for a reward.

She deserves only the very best reward.

Even though she would be permanently satisfied merely by oniichan's love.

Well, my 3 day ban is finally up, and that means that I can finally dump some Alt manga pics/links for you guys. Would have done it in the last thread, but with the ban and all.

You know, I've been on and off of Sup Forums for about a decade now, and have never been banned until late 2016. Apparently, you no longer need depictions of titties or genitalia to trip Global Rule 5, just the implication of sex (offending post here: desuarchive.org/a/thread/160255180/#q160282380). Was right in the middle of posting SF pics too.

I'd kinda be fine with it too if they were consistent, but they let all sorts of lewd shit go on in other threads, even bare breasts. Understandably, others wrongs do not make my wrongdoing right, but this ban has left me confused more than anything. Makes me want to go Kiminozo Guy and abandon ship.

Anyways, enough of my rant/personal blogging, I got some Alternative manga to dump.

Here are the scans of the final chapter before the epilogue showing Takeru/Kasumi back in Extra:
mediafire.com/?73rnjb32b1lo5ml

Here are the links the the BZ Land scans up to Volume 15:
pastebin.com/uq20DnXH

And the pics to the epilogue, I'll dump directly in this thread.

January 1st, 2049
Historical Yokohama Base Space Port
Operation Cherry Blossom Victory Commemoration Plaza
United Mankind, Founding Commissioner, Yashiro Kasumi
(or One Humanity Project, Mankind Unification Society, whatever.)

Forty-eight years have passed since the destruction of the Original Hive.
As I stand before you now, here on these hallowed grounds where the Noble Seven and I first launched the Kashgar offensive, words cannot express how grateful I am to have lived to see this auspicious day.

Until now, the course of human history has swung like a pendulum between unification and dissolution.
Times of peace give rise to distrust and strife among brothers, before inevitably dragging us back into the throes of war.
But when confronted with such atrocities, we have proven time and time again our capacity to come together as a species and find common ground in our desire to restore peace and order to the world.
It is a tragic cycle, the repetition of which is an innate propensity of our human nature…

But we did not break out of this cycle through our own intellect, no — it took the invasion of an extraterrestrial race, the BETA, to compel us to change.
In the face of an insurmountable evil that showed no capacity for negotiation, mankind was driven to the edge of extinction in the blink of an eye.
But after a decades-long struggle and billions upon billions of sacrifices, the Noble Seven gave their lives to buy our species a few more decades of survival.
However, even after eradicating the BETA from our solar system and enjoying the recent prosperity that the G-Elements harvested from the Martian hives have allowed, we still have yet to truly come together as a unified people. Instead, we have chosen to engage in fruitless intraspecies conflicts, and we continue to teeter on the verge of self-annihilation.

Our national, organizational, individual, racial, ethnic, and religious ties…
Organic, genetically enhanced, artificial, or synthetic life…
Our materialistic gains, those triumphs we’ve seized from the jaws of adversity… the will we’ve inherited from our predecessors.
Our stubborn beliefs and refusal to let go of our vested interests are our greatest weaknesses, and have led us to falsely believe the vile notion that dividing ourselves from our brethren is, in fact, the proper way of being.

But five years ago, our entire body of delegates gathered in one room and finally came to an agreement that this infighting must come to an end.
They each acknowledged these weaknesses, and decided to take the first steps on the road to coexistence and mutual prosperity by accepting one another’s differences and abolishing identity politics.
We mustn’t forget, however, that there are still many who cry out in opposition to coexistence, and would sooner take up arms against us than join our cause.
But we will accept their viewpoints as equally valid nonetheless.
We must tolerate our differences… No matter how deep-seated our prejudices, we will move past them.
Because that is the decision we have come to, of our own volition…

And as we speak, our young warriors are about to embark on yet another perilous journey.
Their mission is of critical importance: to set off for the Siliconian homeworld, and make it known that mankind is indeed a valid form of life.
Yes, this endeavor may ultimately lead us into an interstellar war.
And to be sure, we could just as easily shirk away from that danger and continue to wait with bated breath, as we always have…

But the decision has already been made - humanity must start moving forward.
Never again can we allow ourselves to commit the folly of entrusting our fate to the whims of others or to starry-eyed optimism.
True peace and prosperity can only be obtained by those who would rise up to claim it for themselves.
We have chosen to overcome our petty rivalries and coexist as equals… There is no reason we cannot do the same with them.
I have every confidence in that.

Go now, brave youths.
We entrust in you our sincerest aspirations, as a callow species that for so long could do nothing but fight amongst ourselves.
We entrust in you the future that all our fallen comrades so dreamed of.
May your journey lay the foundation for a universe in which all living creatures can live together in harmony…