Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=jKoe_GteC2I&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/laughkpop/status/727644984028102656?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b

rap

lol they are both race mixers

twitter.com/laughkpop/status/727644984028102656?lang=en

I don't like Kayne's music but I'm sorry he got MKULTRA'd by Hollywood and Jay-Z's mystical spirit cooking faggot crew of killers.

Everything you said is completely untrue.

Him and Jay-z have had a fued for a while and he wouldn't have visited Trump if he was MKULTRAD (Which you can't even explain what that means by the way)

Checked, youre probably right. They forcefully hospitalized him after his awakening speeches

Must be true

After meeting Trump

>"Jay Z, call me. Aye, bruh, I know you got killers. Please don’t send them at my head."
UCLA medical center. Where do celebrities go? Where do the end up dead? Look up their biggest donors. You think this is a game?

If theres another one like Hillary running he better win..

I think you're fucking retarded and consumed by your own ego. What i'm trying to say is that you're a kike and you need to fuck off.

>I think you're fucking retarded and consumed by your own ego.
Why does this anger you so much? Kayne said it. They dropped his ass at the UCLA medical center, motherfucker has looked shellshocked since. What's your explanation, faggot?

>since
When is the last time he's been pictured? You are talking out of your ass.

What's your explanation, faggot?

Kang Ya West and The serial cheating Trumpet...Both jew puppets

fuck this timeline

yes, they both should get the oven

That's not an answer. But I'll keep bumping the thread so anons can see my posts and your retardation.
I'll ask again: WHAT'S YOUR EXPLANATION?

>Another nigger president
WHY

Checked
I agree. His music sucks but he is a nice dude caught up in some fucked up shit. Kanye was totally under their control for awhile but he has definitely broke free.

You haven't even explained what you think the verb getting MKULTRAD means. Why the fuck should I explain anything to you?

>he has definitely broke free.
What's he been up to? I don't pay attention but I haven't heard anything about him in a minute.
>doesn't know MKULTRA
>pic_related
gtfo newfaggot

The Chad Viper vs the Virgin Kayne

>checked and kek'd
What's your explanation, faggot?