Erdogan threatens US with 'Ottoman slap'

Is it true that amerimutts packing their shits and returning back to zioland?

Other urls found in this thread:

findagrave.com/memorial/89574304/gustav-lascaris-avrakotos#
nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/europe/erdogan-turkey-future-of-europe.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nato-army-buys-2-billion-dollars-weapons-from-russia-military-deal-a7942521.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/19/turkeys-increasingly-complicated-relationship-with-nato/?utm_term=.4683765e6059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This generation is cursed with boomer rulers tge worat cancer on planet we need to wair 30 years or 20 for them all to die, no problem for me.

o deer

As soon as the Roaches start paying their fair share into the defensive pact's agreed upon spending requirement, then they'll be considered equal.

If you don't like it, get the fuck out.

how is this piece of shit not being ejected from NATO?

strategic land position and nothing more and the fact he's in the alliances he is means we can't just kick his ass to the curb, ally with his enemies and then steamrole his ass because it would set a bad precedent.

>thinking turkey is like france or germany

uhm, nigga what? turks spend way more than they need.

>As soon as the Roaches start paying their fair share into the defensive pact's agreed upon spending requirement

Turkey is the second biggest NATO contributor after Jusa.

The monster as you can see amerimutts is out of control and you the western subhumans you are fully responsible for the rise of the Neo-Ottomans and the enormus Turkish military complex.

So what he's saying is, the slap will be formally abolished by treaty?

Balkan League 2.0 (everybody gets his fair share and no backstabbing edition) when ?

>Balkan League 2.0 when?

Never.
Greece completely destroyed by the west after the 10 years of austerity. They cannot fight a war.

Boomers will be dead in 10. Problem is Gen X is equally fucking dogshit

Bump

Afghanistan will live up to its name as the graveyard of empires: Ghengis Khan, Alexander the great, the UK, USSR, the USA...and then the USA tried to take on Syria and soon Iran and North Korea....more than they can Jew...I mean
chew...

>Alexander the great

was the only who conquer it. His wife (Roxana) was Afghan.

>Greece completely destroyed by the west after the 10 years of austerity.
Our government went bankrupt 3 times in the last 50 years thanks to muh gommunizm. And rampart corruption and organized crime makes everything bleak here. We are living in way worse conditions than you. I get your point though. However... Such wars are not meant to be fought by "professional" soldiers. No paid hand or mercenary will fight effectively in such war than those who believe in it. Do you believe neighbor ?

Until he brings the same force the United States does to NATO, he needs to know his place.

equal sure, but the US is primus inter pares.

Now now lets be friends and don't let deluded western bulgarians(gee thanks gommunism...again...and serbs) divide us and make our common goals void.

I fucking love Afghanistan and long before the twin towers destroyed by the Saudis/Israeli.

findagrave.com/memorial/89574304/gustav-lascaris-avrakotos#

>We are living in way worse conditions than you

Its not the same.
You have no idea whats going on. Greece remains bankrapt for almost a decade because we cannot leave the EU.

Slav one does not make sense. only FYROM thinks that, and they represent the smallest precedent of Slavs.

"ottoman slap"

sounds gay. I dare turkey to actually engage us forces in syria. obama isn't in charge anymore. turkroaches will get exterminated.

>'Ottoman slap'
idgi

its where you both get naked, smother yourself head to toe in olive oil and try to grab the other persons butt cheek.

>I dare turkey to actually engage us forces in syria

You have no idea.

Turkish forces will be engulfed in a sea of fire.

deluded bulgarians thats what they are.
More than 50 years of serbisation and they understood they could not get past the language/cultural barrier and thus were the WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS meme made
the average bulgarian lives on 300eur monthly salary. Only a few can afford a somewhat normal life. And since we got into the EU prices skyrocketed while the salaries grow extremely slowly. The law has numerous flaws and in its current state some areas are clusterfucks filled with legal backdoors. I'm not really gonna brag. But if you were to recover a time where you would have a standard of living similar to ours would be needed(I wouldnt really call this a standard). Stop being spoiled, Greece is way better than most if not all /balk/ countries. Nice weather too. Buckle up and fix your economy.

>Roaches try to sound big
>threaten to 'slap' US
>Iwisharoachwould.jpg

Do it roach fucks, take the first step and free us from our NATO obligations.

quick, someone throw some kurds on his doorstep

>the average bulgarian lives on 300eur monthly salary

We have the exact same salaries in Greece.
But we have also a much higher unemployment rate from there. Im 33 jobless and i haven't eat for a week and theres fucking retards like you who talking about Balkan wars!
Get the fuck out of here fucking slavic animal. You know shit about geo-politics.

>Turkey is the second biggest NATO contributor after Jusa.

Not even close

If it's anything like the Ottoman Slap of 1916 I think we'll be okay

HOLY SHIT I wish this fucking king roach would. Im dying to be drafted to stomp some roaches. We can only fucking some EU countries back Turkey too

We could only fucking hope some EU countries back Turkey, but hey, we can only fucking some EU countries too

Erdogan is a bold and brave fucker.

"‘You Are the Future of Europe,’ Erdogan Tells Turks"
>nytimes.com/2017/03/17/world/europe/erdogan-turkey-future-of-europe.html

>Not even close

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/nato-army-buys-2-billion-dollars-weapons-from-russia-military-deal-a7942521.html

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/19/turkeys-increasingly-complicated-relationship-with-nato/?utm_term=.4683765e6059

Don't talk if you dont know.
They have the biggest manpower in NATO (3 million)

Turkey is actually kind of freaking cool now.
>Stands up to Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the USA
>Literally sent their army to Qatar to stop a Saudi invasion
>Slaps the shit out of the Kurd's
>Floods Europe with refugees when they go against Turkish interests
>Nobody does shit because Turkey is too strategically important to lose

And honestly, if the US prefers subhuman mountain communists over Turkey than they deserve what's coming to them.

>Im dying to be drafted to stomp some roaches

You have no balls castrated amerifag.

Taliban is losing badly, all of their allies abandoned them. Its almost over.

t.ahmet

>start thread on Sup Forums
>include neighboring country that has a tendency to interefere in foreign affairs and use military force
>get random talk about a former union against said neighboring country
>turn the conversation to economics
>imply that you will lose a "probable"war because austerity
> blame user because i'm a 30something neet that stays up at 5:00AM in the morning and doesnt do the necessary steps to stop being a loser
>implies user does not know shit about geopolitics because (???) profit
Wow I suggest you get used to the idea that 20h a week of work and skipping work every holiday is not going to pay your debt.

After Greece your slavic shithole will be next. And theres no Jusa to stop the Turks.
Tillerson going to Ankara to beg the Turkish President to release US mercenaries who was captured in Syria.

>Controlling 1/3 of the country
>Losing
The only one's they are losing territory to is ISIS fuckboy.

I bet the coward DRUMPF won't even engage in a naked, oil-slicked ass slapping duel with a foreign leader!

3 million shit skins who will become 'refugees' if any actual combat starts. Not scary.

Its not that much of a shithole. Neither is greece. And there is rising nationalism in both countries. We must cooperate. Also the turks have a HUGE problem with their kurdish population. And after all we are talking about turks who are being indoctrinated with religion and are being controlled by a dualistic government. Remember when they lost their shit after they downed that russian plane, hiding behind NATO and then they BTFO.

DO IT TURKEY!

For the love of all that is holy DO IT!

I love how these dumb cocckroaches are just chimping on every country at the same time. They are just screaming to get their shit pushed in.

NEW Constantinople when?! NOW!

Poorly trained soldiers and outmoded equipment don't count.

Still using F4 phantom
Still using M48 Patton
Still using Leopard 1

No attack helicopters

>replies to himself
>"amerifag"
hey... hey! guys! i think its broken!

I doubt the Turks can field 10% of the men and equipment they have in a real war. They have all sorts of bad practices like cannibalizing spare parts from other equipment. The Turks have always been large but incompetent and impotent militarily speaking and Fagrdogan's recent purges couldn't have helped.

and gen x had mellenial faggots