Judge Orders Restarting DACA

g-guys... how can a single fag from New York undermine everything we've done!?

amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/court-orders-full-restoration-daca-program/

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/court-orders-full-restoration-daca-program/
turtletalk.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/a-little-history-on-andrew-jackson-and-the-supreme-court-for-mike-huckabee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DACA isn't even constitutional, how could he restart it?

trump needs to go andrew jackson mode and tell the judge to fuck off.

I have no idea, seriously how can a judge do this?

this
its about to get BTFO in court

Probably because he's a blackmailed pedophile.

Lincoln ordered one arrested

But, while it's active more spics will sign up!

doesn't matter

supreme court will throw it out.

chucky schumer is a subversive kike

Dems are going full retard with the courts, they are going to discredit them just like the FBI.

Schumer will be one of the kikes executed for treason.

Watch Kennedy swing for left this time, he usually votes for whatever gives rights to more individuals.

hopefully

Trump needs to pull a Lincoln on these corrupt judges.

Cant Congress impeach and try judges? This is clearly judicial activism.

I don't understand how he could though. It's already unconstitutional. I don't understand why people thing the privileges granted by the constitution and the bill of rights are extended to non citizens.

It's literally racial ingroup preference over riding the law.

Jews protect jews
Blacks protects blacks
Spics protect spics
And whites virue signal and protect everyone else but themselves

It won't happen.

The Constitution can always be "re-interpreted" in the name of our sacred moral duty to have unlimited immigration.

America was a mistake

Judge can't do anything about mass deportation. Step on the gas Trump and Sessions

You're right, but we've already been undermined by him before. Gunna happen again in the midterms when Dems sweep Congress x(
Yeah.. it's terrible.

This. Judges are our representatives in interpreting the law

Yep.

Didn't realize the Circuit Court writes laws now. Glad this lets me know

Every time the Dems pull something like this we need to retaliate by increasing our ICE reporting of illegals.

There should be daily /deportation-gen/ topics sharing tips, developing plans and helping each other make deportation calls.

This guy says don't worry about it. Its in the bag.

This
Apparently they do now, since Trump got elected they've been legislators in immigration and national security with the travel ban!

These assholes are just wasting the time of the SCOTUS. I don't want to wait 15 years to start purging these worthless institutions, can we please get this show on the road already

This is the exact reason why non-whites should

>1. Never have been brought to America
>2 Ever put in any sort of legalistic position of any stature

America became far too idealistic in it's notions of race and how groups form. Most them are not smart enough to understand the notion of why America was unique in the first place and the documents that libertarians are busy circlejerking their bigbrains about are trampled as racial preference wins everytime.

Natural law will always defeat the laws of man and this is a perfect example

It'll go to SCOTUS and they'll rule it unconstitutional forever and ever.

>amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/13/court-orders-full-restoration-daca-program/

>DACA
>deferred action for childhood arrivals
>literally an executive order instructing ICE to avoid deporting specific people
>literally instruction from the president to executive brnach subordinates

>NY judge thinks he can tell the president to give specific orders to exectuive branch employees

>“The question before the court is thus not whether defendants could end the DACA program, but whether they offered legally adequate reasons for doing so,” wrote Judge Garaufis, a Clinton appointee to the court in New York. “Based on its review of the record before it, the court concludes that defendants have not done so.”

>The judge said the Trump administration can still rescind the program in the future if it does it the right way.

Its literally nothing as trump could just say hes ordering ICE to return to normal functionality with a different EO and theres nothing this guy could do about. If anything this proves DACA is struggling to find defenders as they've resorted to issuing opinions on procedural aspects of its ending.

Yeah but in the mean time they'll get more spics on it, and slow it down in Court as much as they can...

Good point.

They can't, its just the Dems trying to stall for time while it's fought in court.

Dems are going to get crushed in the midterms.
Q predicted this

I make this point over and over. The reason the left is so fucking pissed that Trump won is because they knew that they would be able finish "transforming" america by appointing activist judges to the Federal bench for the next 8 years, and you can bet your ass Hillary would have done just that. Then the Dems would not only control media and education, but the White House, and the Judiciary. It would mean shit that the opposition controlled Congress,

Congress can, but it won't because they've abdicated about 98% of their fucking authority to the Courts and the Executive Branch.

These assholes rather just do nothing and collect their money than actually govern.

>taking all of that Q larping seriously

Exactly right per my point above. Fucking DACA is not even a law and people act like it is. It was a decree by Obama.

Kikes are always well connected.

We should stop relying on courts. They are compromised. We need to start taking our country back without anyone's help

Yes, however, removal requires a 2/3rds vote which will never happen.

Any system, including the Constitution, can be broken. And that's what we have here, they (the leftist) have been working on destroying our country for 60 plus years. They have infiltrated the schools, government jobs, the media, entertainment, the legal system, the courts, and now even our businesses. They use check and balances against us when it suits them, and ignore those same checks and balances when they do not. The Bush - Obama - Trump presidencies are a great case study of this.

Question is what are you going to do about it? Accept this new leftist destruction or take a stand against?

>The Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama Presidencies are a great case study of this
Trump is the redeemer, famalam

A judge cannot write legislation.

Tell that to the judges, what's the point of studying Constitutional law if they wipe their asses with it

it will be overruled. Democrats are playing chicken with supreme court. Why I dont know, republicans already gave them pathway to citizenship but I guess that was not enough. I guess they are waiting for the big amnesty payoff near the end, 20 years later. It doesn' tmatter if they can't speak English, it's just more voters for them.

DACA expired a long time ago; there is absolutely nothing a judge can do about that. No judge can renew DACA. Only the President can. It is more of nothing from liberal activists judges that will get overturned.

> it's the left, it's all what they're doing, don't worry about the oligarchs, CEOs and bankers!
> the political spectrum surely hasn't changed since revolutionary France,
> so give up on Drumpf and vote libertarian!

This
Every single time I here "drumph btfo, cant get anything acomplished"
I rememeber this. And hopefully ginesberg will kick the bucket.

Redpill me on this girl.

This is true

He didn't just tell a judge to fuck off, he told the supreme court to fuck off and enforce the order to relocate those redskins their damn selves.

It's a shit site, but the information is good.
turtletalk.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/a-little-history-on-andrew-jackson-and-the-supreme-court-for-mike-huckabee/

So what Supreme Court will shut it down or get kizzilled nigga

Shit like this really undermines my faith in the law. Do leftist shitfucks with law degrees not pay attention in class and are functionally retarded, or is obstructing the system and stomping your feet like a chimpanzee actually the law being practiced as intended?

I mean, do lawyers even know how to logic? It seems like muh feels and slimy semantics are the main tools in their arsenal and actual fucking arguments are just a quaint relic from their debate days