What do you think is the number 1 reason why people think characters like Sagiri are attractive?

What do you think is the number 1 reason why people think characters like Sagiri are attractive?

She's at the perfect age for girls.

Sagiri has a good body for her age.

people, in fact all of society, has repressed the fact girls budding right into puberty are prime hotness

shit taste

She's a big loli

Sagiri's armpits are a national treasure

I'm no pedo but I would ravage Sagiri's tight cunny.

people like cute and innocent things

Same.

Because she's a miracle of the universe.

Pedobait

Shes 12. Prime bait for pedophiles basically.

Kirino is better anyhow.

>muh gyaru tsundere
>muh meruru
>muh anger management issues
How about no?

fertility

Substitute of Chino.

>NBR
>not trash
Pick one

>blood-related is the entire reason Kyou x Kiri had to break up at the end
Would you rather have a BR relationship that goes nowhere, or an NBR relationship that goes all the way?

Lolicons

hebephilia

She's waifubait so generic anyone can like her.

She's not a waifubait though.

Her ribbons piss me off and and kill any kind of boner I could get from her body

Shes a good girl

>why people think characters like Sagiri are attractive?
Because they have functioning eyeballs?

>>blood-related is the entire reason Kyou x Kiri had to break up at the end
>he doesn't know
Get a load of this faggot

Sexual frustration.

She is the best girl.

I want to be a drawing reference to Sagiri by showing her my dick.
I want to rub my dick on Elf while she plays the piano naked.
I want to show Megumi what a real dick looks like.

Anyone else think this girl was just way too damn erotic? I wanna use Megumi-chan like a toy. I'd lick her "down there" all day until she screams in pleasure. Every day when she comes home from school I'd violently bend her over the kitchen table, grab her arms and hold them firmly together on her back and then violently take her from behind. Instantly. I wouldn't even give her a chance to take off her shoes.

>Anyone else think this girl was just way too damn erotic?
No, she's 12. I do want to see her developed body

???

Because the Nips have shit taste.

something something ripening fruit

I want to show her my ochichin

I want Sagiri to sit on my face.

Perfect body for breeding.

Loli

Megumi had potential. Such a goddamn shame they practically shelved her for the second half of the series. Here's to hoping for season 2

I don't understand the appeal of loli. More to the point I don't understand what is sexually attractive about loli. At best they are cute. When they try and make them lewd it just doesn't work. Like an old man trying to be hip with the kids, lolis trying to be sexy straight up fail at it.

I wish Megumi-chan was my girlfriend. We'd fool around after school (kissing, light petting) and all my classmates would be jealous as fuck. Life would be good.

she isn't a harlot like kirino

You aren't a slut if you want to fuck only a specific guy

They're paedophiles.

a cute

Fixed this picture

Nah, you are just gay.

Needs a partial erection peeking through the top of the panties to complete the transformation.

kek

Oreimo > EMS
Kirino > Sagiri
Kyousuke > Masamune

This man knows

See, I don't like lolis, but this is one I would still smash. She looks like if someone just shrunk down their waifu.

Why. Why would you do this?

salty coins and milk

Sagiri is at the prime age and her body shows it.

Should I watch this show?

Make your own decisions in life for once user.

Not the worst thing ever but doesn't have anything noteworthy either. You can skip and it wouldn't be a big deal.

It depends.

>MC confesses as early as the first volume
>still have to endure harem bullshit with the other girls because MISUNDERSTANDINGS
This feels like such a drag

I mean, is it really that surprising? You can tell this anime is nothing special based on its rating.

Her butt is ripe for patting.

>muh normalfag rating
Back to MAL and r*ddit with you.

>strawman
Don't dodge. It's rating wasn't good. Or do you really mean to say that you jump into anything and everything without looking stuff up first? If that's the case then it's no wonder you have low standards.

I don't look up anime based on what normalfags enjoy that's for damn sure. And neither do japs since this sold over 10k BD, so you can shove your ratings down your pipe.

>r*ddit

They are female

>anything that sells well must be good by default!
So by that logic, the Wii was an amazing console for its generation and nothing can trump Minecraft.

Pure shit can sell well if you package it right user. I wouldn't call Eromanga Sensei pure shit. Definitely worse out there but it contains nothing that hasn't been done a million times before.

Who's using strawmans again?

>million times before
The last episode was a fanservice episode, even though it was a "drama" series and was not a BD extra.

Ok, enlighten me then. What makes this anime good and sets it apart from all the others?

A lot of the episodes had fanservice thrown in though. Who the fuck plays a piano naked.

She's perfect for a person with no social skills.

She's basically a speaking sexdoll begging to be fucked in a meek voice. She's disgusting and an insult towards human intelligence.
That a good enough answer for you?

The answer to that question is very subjective and therefore irrelevant. But unlike you, I don't measure anime based on ratings from other people and I'm also not a phoneposter from r*ddit and/or MAL.

Rich people.

>The answer to that question is very subjective and therefore irrelevant
Oh no you fucking don't. There is no such thing as things being purely objective or subjective. Life is a mix of things. If you are going to brag that it sold 10k copies on the charts then you can't turn around and say it's sales were purely based on something subjective. Clearly there was something more on the objective side that made it sell well that appealed to people.

>I don't measure anime based on ratings from other people
So hold the phone, do you do this with everything? Like beyond anime? With books, games, electronics and more? I do not see how getting ratings on X from a variety of sources to get an idea of X is a bad thing.

For you