twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JEW DATING AN UGLY FAT SANDNIGGER

Well, he btfo-ed that jewish boomer, so he's ok

is he related to Lupe?

>names the jew
>names the boomer

/ourguy/

Potential

The only good Mexican is a dead Mexican.

I like him. He has the balls to actually debate a kike and blow them the fuck out in a discussion about Israel.

Normally don't watch his content, but his performance gassing and ovening that boomer kike in real time was excellent.

>Thoughts on XXXXXX
threads are shill-tier data mining.

Go fuck yourself and anybody retarded to give an opinion in these threads.

user., your grammar isn't even correct. Are you angry?

He looks like a little kid wearing one of his dad's suits to a family wedding.

I like him. He's got a LOT of potential. If he doesn't go crazy because he's still only 19 and who the fuck knows what might happen, he's going to be dangerous to the (((establishment)))

>little kid
Yeah, he's gotta hit the gym. The guy's a stick

I like him.

I was pretty impressed watching him on the handful of live streams he popped up in the past couple of weeks, I always assumed he was some cringey kekistan magapede, I guess he's another person who does good work Sup Forums has lied to me about.

>supporting a mexican

>Sup Forums has lied to me
It's a sad world we live in where Sup Forums is no longer always right...

>another person who does good work Sup Forums has lied to me about.
According to this thread, Sup Forums is in support of a literal Mexican.

>not white

The shilling he gets is proof to me that he's /ourguy/. I haven't seen this much shilling since HailGate with Spencer.

Very sharp kid. Has a lot of good ideas. Has produced some good content. Can be funny.
Very abrasive personality. Young. Castizo.
We'll see what the future holds for him, if he grows the fuck up.

I like him. He's sharp, especially for his age. He's also right on the character of the "alt-right" and how it needs to get serious

literally called that guy a boomer before he called him a jew
dude is ok in my book

Is he actually Mexican though?

Yes he is, he has admitted it.

He's 79% european. like 20% mexican.

idk if he's done some DNA test or some shit, but he's Castizo, so if you want to consider that "Mexican" go ahead.

Well he's 25% Mexican and some percentage of that Mexican is white.

He brings it out when he has an opportunity to talk, even. Somewhere in this video. I'll find it again, but it might take a minute.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7xjQxL-TI

Like him. Lot of haters though. Good kid.

I meant nationality. He's white but I want to know if he's American.

>Lot of haters
That's how you know he's good.

yeah, as far as I know he's born and raised. Know nothing of his parents tho. He's too "America First" to have been too recent of an immigrant family tho.

spic

I don't see people "hating" him anywhere except for me, in this thread, who don't like the fact that a Mexican is going round like this... That other user. is a drama queen for talking like
>Like him. Lot of haters though. Good kid.

Fuentes isn't bad, but he's consistently demonstrated an inability to be a team player. He's more than welcome to do his own thing, but after his fallout with Allsup and everyone else I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. He's just not reliable or trustworthy at all. He's only got a future as a solo guy, any hope of being involved in a movement is out the window.

>don't see people "hating" him anywhere
Clearly don't any attention then. There's a world beyond this thread and this site.

Piece of shit who looks like Reviewbrah. Supported him at first, alienated by his toxic personality.

This. I had developed a somewhat negative opinion of him but he did totally dismantle that self satisfied fat boy Jew. It was fun to watch.

my biggest thing about the Allsup event was that James tweeted out multiple times that he was going to do a show, then wouldn't do it. I get he was probably doing a lot of behind the scenes things, but you don't announce you're doing something, then not do it. Because of that I had to side with Nick not being the problem child he's made out to be in that scenario.

Yeah, he went a little overboard in his reaction with locking them out of the channel, but he's also 19, give him some slack and realize he's still got plenty of growing up to do.

>fat boy Jew
I can't wait to see him and Enoch go at it tomorrow on Warski's stream. It's going to be amazing.

he looks Spanish to me

I guess, but the onus of change is on Nick. I guess being around for the whole Common Filth debacle left its mark on me, where I now value dependability and loyalty above all else when it comes to organizing.

>southern preacher way of speaking
>endless wordplay and semantics
>did I mention christfag?
He's redpilled on USS liberty and israel but definitely not /ourguy/

Not really much for pro-whites who don't know how to use propaganda. If you want to look down on me, that's in your opinion, user.

It's not about me, he considers himself that and says my ancestors came into the United States the right way. But they were Mexican too!
youtu.be/I-7xjQxL-TI?t=10m40s

All Mexicans get out of this country. Stop "assimilation."

youtu.be/gJHCNtVC5gg?t=1993

He went full autist on Allsup.

>dependability and loyalty
I get that. It makes sense. Like I said, he's 19, give him a few years and he'll either be gone and irrelevant or a prominent figurehead in the wider "dissident right" movement.

Senator Cruz is allowed to be a bit mouthy as well, because he has the last name of a 'Spic, which he happens to be.

>southern preacher way of speaking
No, he speaks the right way, the problem is his ethnicity, user.

He also denied white being a real thing ("what is white?") in one of his streams.

Pretty sure he doesn't consider himself white.

I wasn't exactly surprised when I saw that that happened.

Shut up, leaf

he looks like the typical Catalonian, the native American blood is very surprising

Smart but immature as hell. It's cringe when he debates someone and starts using personal attacks

He has btfo'd so many people, it's amazing. Kassy Dillon, Tara McCarthy, James Allsup, anyone who crosses his path, he comes up on top.

>Thoughts on Nick Fuentes?

looks kind of like ben shapiro, doesn't it?