Thoughts?? Ive noticed a hatred of white women in particular lately on social media

Thoughts?? Ive noticed a hatred of white women in particular lately on social media

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kimmaytube/status/962818129113026561
youtube.com/watch?v=MsnXroB1HD8
youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiKa1n36M
youtu.be/16twLj5w8r4?list=PLgI5cOStra5EPRyNOe90rTN3XAkLPztez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill just leave this here

He's not wrong. Niggers should stick to their ass ugly sheboons and leave the white women for the white man.

regression to the mean; white women took white men for granted with all the nasty violent nigger and spic women around and wanted some miscegenation recreation. now they're getting bored and crying for big brother to appease their childish whims

It says he asked her to leave, i think the roastie got mad about not getting her dick and lashed out

>womens' opinions
>womens' actions
choose one

TASTE THE MAYO
U GOIN TO JAYO

More like he assaulted her, and is now saying that he did it because she called him a nigger after he asked her to leave. All lies to justify his actions and absolve him of any wrongdoing.

I've experienced an incident like this first hand myself.
I got spit on by a black girl during recess in elementary school. I went and told the recess aid on her, and when confronted, the black girl lied and said that she spit on me because I called her a nigger. I got suspended from school in 4th grade because a nigger lied and pulled the race card to avoid punishment.

>whitewomen
>2018

That isn't white. Going by the kid, I'm guessing she's a 56%er.

BRAAAAAAPP

Thats every single day constantly in America
Leftists & bureaucrats by default take the niggers side
Hell its up here too

Why do feminists love to project so much? Holy shit, it's almost otherworldly. They think a period is some kind of woman answer to a purple heart. I know you have a period, I'm not disgusted at the idea of it as long as you're sanitary about it. I wouldn't have sex with a woman while she's on her period and you're mentally insane if you "freebleed", but it has nothing to do with being immature or being disgusted at the fact that you have a period. It has to do with making a huge mess. Do you have any idea how much of a bitch it is to clean up blood on fabric? Those stains will NEVER fully come out.

I take a shit daily, and I'd still be pretty uncomfortable if you showed me your skidmarks.

Holy shit, the Tyrone's BBC meme really is a load of shit. White is right.

www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/02/woman_says_kansas_city_chiefs.html

1. He's a nigger

2. He probably did assault her

Whats the issue here?

Also, I love how there's not one green square for black women. Even black men hate sheboons.

don't knock period sex till you've tried it

While I agree with your stats, and generally, white women are the most loyal, they are also some of the most conniving.

Now I'm never usually one to take to the defense of a negra, especially a hand-egg-ball one, but here's how that shit went, and I'd bet your dick on these sequence of events:
1. She saw gold
2. He saw white pussy
3. She gave the full court press
4. He went diggin in them guts
5. He pulled an Ice Cube and kicked her
6. She's pulling regret whoredom and flinging accusation
7. She's now wasted goods, and reputation ruined
8. Everyone she knows is calling her a fucking coal burning whore
9. This shit will end up settled outside of court because his lawyers will talk him into it
10. The lawyer will split the settlement with the whore
11. Everyone's happy including the negra because he got pussy anyway

In other words, OP is a fuckless faggot.

Maybe it's easier to slide into her, but those sheets are going to be completely ruined, man. Couple that with the smell and I don't think I'd enjoy it too much.

White women are starting to get the same hate white men get. I'm sure they'll be shocked cause plenty have been traitors. They will learn the hard way social justice points count for nothing to non whites

>tfw we are the groids to asian men

Read it. Laugh

Wow they are now figuring this out.

Fuckin kek’d out loud at that M8.

>Those White Men scores

Alright that was good

Have white women finally become worse than niggers?

Good I hope black people stop dating white people ugly mongrel babies disgusting yuck

I support this.

No, apes will always be worse than anything.

Why do you muritards talk for all non whites, the worlds isn't america.
Your country is backward, cursed, degenerate, and needs destroying.

Agreed. Rubbed blood all over her little fat half Asian half white degenerate body, looked like a crime scene. Then her cuck boyfriend walked in but I kept going. Guess I was a bull once in my life at least. Before being redpilled. Good times.

because white women are white.
At first they hated white men and with women it was not that easy because feminism. But since feminism switched to race identity politics of course white women are not relevant anymore.
They also have voted for Trump and therefor are not useful allies anymore for cultural marxism, at least not enough of them.

I see a lot of self hating whites, men and women, I'm curious how long they will hold out under these new circumstances

There are actually some black women who want to encourage fat acceptance among white women. They want white women to get fat so they can steal white men

I'm done with the white beefcurtains. all they good for is head anyway, paddy chicks suck a mean dick but that's all they good for.

I’m fine with that, they’ve been playing both sides and now they’re getting their comeuppance. Now if only we could somehow get Jews next...

I actually think east asians will be next (Chinese, Japanese, Korean). Then lighter skinned latinos because of colorism

I'm not shocked because I was always aware that when shtf the tribe, "your people" is the only thing you can rely on.
If there would really be a civil war nobody will care if you were engaged in the ANTIFA and always checked your privilige because you're white
youtube.com/watch?v=MsnXroB1HD8

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiKa1n36M
Here she cals out a white Antifa manlet who isn't motivated enough to punch Nazis
"Racism it's in your DNA. It's in your blood"

But Jews are already happening somewhat. Just not in high places

Yes, this is very interesting to me. Women are more vulnerable to social pressure than men. I think a significant percentage of white women will (quietly) begin backing off progressive topics, while a smaller group of radicals and (((whites))) double down on their self-hatred.

I've seen this chart many times but I feel like there is an undermining issue with it. The sample for this data is only people who use okaycupid. So it really doesn't represent the entire population, only people are interested in serious relationships. Basically there were likely no coal burners included and who knows how much of the population they make up

Nice lmao

I also find American degeneracy disgusting, but I must say I am deeply disturbed by the invaders in England, London specifically. The idea of the Empire being invaded is most unsettling, but being invaded by complete Trash, Muslims and Niggers, is worst of all.

youtu.be/16twLj5w8r4?list=PLgI5cOStra5EPRyNOe90rTN3XAkLPztez

>I wouldn't have sex with a woman while she's on her period

faggot. my bf does this (not at the first days though)

As I said don't do it the first days. There's a little blood streak on his cock when he's pulling out that's all

White women are the group of (((people))) who will suffer the most this century. They deserve everything that's coming their way, and it's going to be comfy af.

Western women have been ruined since 1970+ It started with degenerate media originating from the U.S and today that same media has taken form in social media.

Holy Fuck

I like black girls, they love white men

don't you think whites in general could face certain struggles?