Tell me stories about getting in trouble because of redpilled political views, Sup Forums. I need to feel better

Tell me stories about getting in trouble because of redpilled political views, Sup Forums. I need to feel better.

Last year I changed to a very non-white and leftist place in my country. It's a large capital city and I'm enrolled as an undergrad. Everyone is brown (mixture of indian, black, portuguese) and most of my classes have a female majority. Yes, I spend my days with black leftist females screaming at me saying I'm oppressing them. I'm don't show my power level, but they are suspicious and already begun boycotting me (white girls that used to be friendly became cold, for example). I feel surrounded, monitored and unwelcomed 24h every single day. Don't let US become Brazil.

Tried to red pill my senpai about the holohoax....horror and shock, banned from attending family functions in the future...Feels great. Can now be part of lesser yet more important people that don't waste my precious time on this shit fucking world.

shake the foundations and watch shit drop

You dont need social interactions with retards.

Something I learned is to never try to redpill people that are not:

>white
>right-wing
>male
>heterosexual

Otherwise you will have a shit-show.

are you serious?
you can't redpill 99% of people as the majority of people are retards

BTW, I married my wife cause she was more redpilled than me.

Debunked wage gap and said that the Russian Revolution was disproportionally run by Jews and most of the worlds hogh ranking positions are disproportionally run by Jews.
My teacher actually agreed with me in private after but the class went apeshit leftie chimp on me.

Brazillian Universities are utter cancer. I'm so sorry for you honorary alien.

Had a fun time discussing the facts with a mutt once. Broke down the stats, observed behaviors, etc.

> Muh groups
> Muh individualism
> You can't generalize things.

Funny at first, and then sad.

Talked about the Jews in English class and how they were not able to integrate in white society
Had to go to the principal (this was some years ago)
Literally my entire class talked behind my back how I was a total antisemite
Man do I miss high school

Just today I let slip to my sister that TV-Globo has leftist propaganda on it, she asked which one and then I cited the normal things: homosexuals, interracial-marriage, etc. Obviously that I was called out a racist immediately.

That stumped me. I didn't even said it was wrong or right, I just made the comment that those views are traditionally leftist and therefore the TV-Globo. Nevertheless I was called a chauvinist.

Btw, my sister is a psicologist and most of psicologist colleges in Brazil are sjw factories. Still, my sister was my only hope in my familly, the other members would have a much worse reaction.

Never again I will try to speak out my mind for family members. Maybe sometimes, to poke at them for hypocrisies.

What part of the UK are you in?

We actually have a lot of Redpilled teachers here that are forced to put on a Liberal face for the class, slowly making them resent Liberal establishment even more.

In private they are based as fuck. Teachers in the UK don't respond to brainwashing as they do in the States for some reason.

I'm sorry about that, man.
Any of the University courses that aren't serious or attached to a career such as Gender Sdudies, Sociology etc are just propaganda machines.

What worries me is that "Race Studies" or related courses are becoming mandatory in a lot of University settings. Mandatory brainwashing even if you are studying STEM.

>and said that the Russian Revolution was disproportionally run by Jews and most of the worlds hogh ranking positions are disproportionally run by Jews.
I did this to my fiance who is Russian (like from Russia, not muh heritage) and she asked her mom about it who said I was right. She came back and said she didn't know that and is proud because she has a husband who's so smart. She also listens intently when I educate her on the JQ and concedes she shouldn't be allowed to vote even after she's able to. She said she's only going to if I tell her to and then only for who I ask her to vote for.

Redpilling starts at home. Rudderless, "independent," women are the biggest obstacle to a just and moral society and it's the duty of every good man ITT to make sure they're concentrating their efforts with the women in their lives. Fix yourselves to fix the women, that will fix the kids and that will fix society and protect its future.

>be in exclusive "gifted" program
>assignment is to attend other religions ceremonies
>bitch teacher tells me I have to go to a fucking mosque
>tell her she can't make me attend any religious ceremony for a grade since its a public school
>her overweight self huffs and puffs "oh user you are so closed minded, you need it the most of all"
>threatens to remove me from gifted program unless I comply
>just ended up writing total bullshit and not actually going to anything
I immediately knew I was completely in the right against her, but I just went for the grade anyways.

lel to fufill that I just took a multicultural cooking course, it was an easy out and got to eat for free.

>Everyone is brown (mixture of indian, black, portuguese) and most of my classes have a female majority. Yes, I spend my days with black leftist females screaming at me saying I'm oppressing them. I'm don't show my power level, but they are suspicious and already begun boycotting me
OK bro, I am going to help you out. All the Indians, Mexicans, and especially Portuguese absolutely HATE this "people of color" bullshit. They've realized it's worthless blacks trying to latch on to a larger group of successful brown people. Every based Pajeet learning C++ and staying out of trouble gets lumped in with some "person of color" crackhead with a criminal record.

They know you are not one of them so if you want to climb the social ladder you need to be some form of "acceptable" right winger. I'd recommend going full LEGALIZE IT Libertarian. Everybody loves freedom and weed. Learn to use a 3D printer and rant about self sufficiency. All the non black "People o' Color" will love the individualism and owning your accomplishments. And whenever Malia Obama tries to pull some Marxist BS on you tell them it violates the NAP.

Make friends with the based Pajeets, that's your best bet. If they are in the US they come from a good family (that knows how to poo in a loo) and are fairly conservative by burger standards.

I don't know how it is in Brazil but i am assuming it works the same as in US sjw universities.

Pfft. Redpilled my immediate family fine and they’re cucked boomer lefties.

“Something being racist doesn’t make it true or false. I’m not morally obliged to deny reality.”

I have a political one.
In the early 2000's when I was still in high school, it was the prime era of zero tolerance and terrorists and school shooting warnings. And then there's me, who talks to absolutely no one and just does the school work (sometimes) and then goes home.
Needless to say, they hated me. It was a small-town school, everyone knew everyone except me, and so there were so many rumors about me that I didn't even get a chance to hear them all. One day, it starts going around that I had a kill-list. No proof, so police lock me in the back room and interrogate me for two hours shouting at me about how I didn't know anything and I had no excuse and whatnot. (Isn't America fun?)
But that's not the weird part. I've always been a conspiracy nerd and never believed in good old nine-eleven. I emailed my sister some statistics. THE NEXT DAY, the policeman comes back and pulls me out of school in front of everyone, searching my pockets and doing a pat-down and the whole deal. What he said? "We were monitoring your email, it's just something we do, and you said some things." That's all he would say, and then I was in a cop car as he flew 70mph down a 50mph road. I spent five hours sitting in an emergency room before they transferred me to a mental institute for a week.
All this, based on the fact that they could.

At a State school in NY my US history professor was a 78 year old dude who self-identified as a communist. You could tell he never left acedemia but played the folksy, wise old man act way up. One class he point blank said the ONLY reason anybody could have for opposing Obama during his first year was racism. I said i thought that wasn't a fair characterization and pointed out that a lot of people don't think Universal Healthcare is viable. The whole class looked at me like that POV picture of everybody looking at you at the party with disgust. He laughed and said I didnt know how the world worked yet, then everybody else laughed. A dude came up to me in the hall the next day and said he agreed with what I was saying and he's sorry he didn't speak up. He was planning on transferring to a business school, I transferred to a private scool the next semester, I'm sitting one month into my first job of my career posting a six-figure salary in my early 20's and those degenerates who looked at me sideways are all bussing tables or sucking cock for a teaching job with their liberal arts degrees. Feels good man.

I got banned from r/ The Donald and r/The Red Pill

Kek feelsbadman

Indians in brazil means Native American Indian not actual Indian

Like it used to be here

I was like 12 and in a super fedora phase, talking to my friend at his house rambling about contradictions in the bible which he didn't quite give two shits about and wasn't religious anyways and his dad told me to cut it out.

That's too bad, Pajeets are the best.
Little neocons who can debug an iPad, raise their kids right, and smell like take out.

before high school started was in a Johns Hopkins program for gifted kids, went on during the summer. Took some classes on philosophy and ethics. Eugenics was brought up (back when something like that could be objectively discussed like 98 99) agreed with the basis and thoughts of it. Was discussing this with family when I got home and how it seemed logical, especially the sterilization part for people we do not want breeding. Was called a Nazi.

Fast forward to this year during holidays and how tired I was about the identity politics and constant bitching from women, was called white supremacist.