Every major economist agrees that immigration is a boon to every healthy economy. It's not even a debate

Every major economist agrees that immigration is a boon to every healthy economy. It's not even a debate.

>b-but muh vague notions of culture...
Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.

Other urls found in this thread:

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy
hbs.edu/faculty/Publication Files/09-013_15702a45-fbc3-44d7-be52-477123ee58d0.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/05/23/immigration-costs-denmark/
thelocal.dk/20140916/non-western-immigrants-costs-exploded
dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl#exit-modal
cis.org/sites/default/files/cameraota-welfare-illegals_1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((economists)))

Seriously op. Do I now need to go look up economists to eventually find out that most are Jewish... Fuckin a, the shit I go through for you Sup Forums

Wtf is a major economist? Who do they work for?

so why don't we just import the entire continent of africa and explode our economy to new heights?

There's more to life then just muh economy Schlomo.

fpbp

>Every major economist agrees that immigration is a boon to every healthy economy.
But is it a boon to the workers or will bourgeoisie economists simply be sent to gulag?

It's a boon to (((them))) but sucks for everyone else

I dont care about the economy

He's not even right on his own premises, don't even grant him that much.

The fact you believe this shows you are retarded.

Immigrants are only good when they come to fill specific labor shortages and assimilate such that they don't cause social problems.

Immigrating from the UK to the USA works because you have to be skilled with a promise of employment, and your whiteness ensures that you and your descendants assimilate.

Niggers from the armpit of Africa come because of 'diversity'. They take low skilled jobs, bloating the underclass that pays less in taxes than they get from state expenses. And they NEVER assimilate, providing unending generations of crime and social dysfunction.

>vague notions of culture
Actually they are very specific notions of cuture, faggot.
>in all fields

false

drumpftards will eventually realize you'll have to either accept becoming a spic majority country to keep the economy and war machine going

or face the prospect of becoming a geriatric country with literally >90% of the world population (blacks and chinks) wanting to destroy you

>what is kikels!

right you are user.

>hmmm lets do bs econnomic subversive techniques brought on by zionist for $800

Search: Krugman

>vague notions of culture...

inb4 1 post by this ID.

What are the Jews sliding tonight?

a nation is more than just GDP, you kike. Saying things like "your nation deserves to be eaten out from the inside and replaced with shitskins because it will result in toilet paper being $0.03 cheaper" is exactly why a pure libertarianism mindset fails.

i don't care about this homo economicus bullshit

there are higher values than the fucking economy

btw i don't fucking believe that either but whatever

Nope you're objectively wrong.

Hello Chaim.

at least post the blonde chick

>Every major economist agrees that immigration is a boon to every healthy economy

No they don't. Provide proof.

What use is mass immigration to our country? Yes I get it can grow GDP but that doesn't justify it.

Why don’t economists all take their own advice and just immigrate back and forth? Certainly this will increase GFP.

>Every major economist agrees that immigration is a boon to every healthy economy. It's not even a debate.
wow someone call george borjas at harvard and tell him this news

Dat quick K.O

>Snowflake and Asian girl in the op
Disgusting

I'm an Economics major, which makes me a major economist. I say it doesn't.

>or face the prospect of becoming a geriatric country with literally >90% of the world population (blacks and chinks) wanting to destroy you

Good luck kek.

The US could abolish its military and never be invaded cos of nuclear missiles.

Straight to the point. This is the only argument that needs to be made. The stupidest part about liberals is that if they want to help these people it's cheaper and more effective to help them in their own country. We don't need any more low skill immigrants.

/Thread

They're Asperger having economists they have no sense of beauty or culture or 'masculinity' I'd rather live in my fucking beautiful ethnostate than a multicultural shithole for a few gdp points cunt, fuck you.

>is a boon to every healthy economy.

Yes, and the problem started in the first place because of degeneracy (feminism + liberalism + jew propaganda + hedonistic society + jewish system centered around profit instead of culture) discouraging people to have children.
In any decent society people would have a family with at least 2 children to replace the current population.

Immigration is not the solution you retarded fucking jew faggot, kill yourself useless chimp, your ((arguments)) don't work here.
The solution is a return to conservative values and to the nuclear family you useless soyboy. Unless you want rapes, murder and theft to increase by 5000% fucking Ahmed.

If that happens and then China or Russia invade, i'd say most spics will run back to Mexico cause no more gibs.

budgetmodel.wharton.upenn.edu/issues/2016/1/27/the-effects-of-immigration-on-the-united-states-economy

hbs.edu/faculty/Publication Files/09-013_15702a45-fbc3-44d7-be52-477123ee58d0.pdf

Every average physicist agrees that ever major economist is not living in reality

t. conservation laws of entropy and efficiency

certain immigrants contribute to the economy, other immigrants are a burden on the economy.

denmark found that its non-european immigrants, made up largely of africans and middle easterners, was a large net burden on the economy.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/denmark/8492822/Denmarks-immigration-laws-save-country-6-billion.html
>The report found immigrants from non-western countries and their decedents cost the country £1.8 billion a year while those from western countries contributed to the economy.
nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/05/23/immigration-costs-denmark/
>A recent study conducted by Denmark’s Ministry of Finance concluded that in 2014, immigrants and their descendants cost Danish taxpayers at net loss of 28 billion Crowns per year.

>Furthermore, when Western immigrants were removed from the equation, the net cost rose to 33kr billion.
thelocal.dk/20140916/non-western-immigrants-costs-exploded
>In the span for just four years, the societal costs of non-Western immigration have increased by over two billion kroner, according to a new analysis.
>Since 2010, the social support costs of non-Western immigrants and their descendants have increased by over two billion kroner, while the same costs for ethnic Danes have decreased by eight million kroner, the think-tank and magazine Mandag Morgen has reported.

>The magazine also found that since 2008, the number of non-Western immigrants and their descendants receiving financial support from the state has risen by 35 percent.
dailywire.com/news/16816/non-western-immigrants-consume-59-denmarks-tax-joseph-curl#exit-modal

I'll take a smaller economy and no niggers.

In short: 59% of the tax surplus collected from native Danes is spent on ethnic minorities, who are a massive drain on the system.

This would be roughly equivalent to America’s federal government spending $2.1 trillion per year on immigrants—a number so large it defies all logic and reason. ...

Consider that ethnic minorities, who are by definition immigrants to Denmark, represent 84% of all welfare recipients, as of 2016.

Denmark also spends inordinate sums on crime committed by immigrants—8 of the 9 ethnic groups most represented in Danish prisons are non-Western immigrant groups, specifically Islamic immigrants.

In fact, non-ethnic Danes are 2-3 times more likely to commit crimes than Danes, and if their crime profile is anything like that of immigrants in Sweden, then it is likely that the crimes they commit are also generally more serious in nature.

Likewise, healthcare costs for immigrants groups are proving significant. For example, 40% of patients in Denmark’s largest mental health hospital have immigrant backgrounds.

Why might this be? Because of the prevalence of consanguineous marriages among Islamic immigrants, which greatly increases the risk of mental health problems.

In fact, when accounting for population, Muslim immigrants to Denmark are over-represented in mental health facilities by 1,300%

Regardless of these ancillary statistics, the takeaway point is that non-Western immigration has not benefited Denmark economically, nor has immigration benefited Germany—despite what open-borders advocates claim.

>Every economist
Appeal to authority.
Even then you don't even link a single economist that states that belief. The only economy that immigrant labor boost is their home economy where they send their cash back to and it makes rich people get richer.

It drives down the wages of blue collar workers

Tell that to Israel you commie cuck

At the same time you have no soul and no shame, the entirety of society for centuries had some greater purpose to fight for.
What are you fighting for? Some useless shekels? Muh 0.1% gdp for a "productive economy" ? Literally a materialist nihilist hedonist bastard.

You can dredge up any contrarian opinion...the fat is, MOST of Europe's and US immigrants, both legal and illegal are on some form of welfare. MOST immigrants are NOT contributors.

Appeal to authority is only a fallacy if the authority is not actually qualified. Deferring complex academic matters to academic consensus is what non-idiots do.

Quick take down.

All fields

finally someone understands ^^.

I believe in free trade and free markets. Capitalism necessitates a free flow of new workers. If you want to interfere with capitalism and become an isolationist, YOU'RE the commie, retard.

>drumpftards
>some fucking jungle wetback not even living in the U.S. cares about our president enough to actually parrot retarded libshits here

go eat a macaco literal savage. all the internet rage in the world will never bring you here or make your shithole country worth more than a passing laugh.

you don't need to. you can have both. see immigration is only good when you take in non-garbage immigrants like whites, east asians and indians .
yes, indians and east asian immigrants have the same or lower crime rates than natives and do not go on welfare and do well academically and get good careers within 2 or 3 generations and don't try and change the culture to respect "hindu law" or "chinese law" like muslims do.

MAGA

good for the economy in the short term because it fucks the welfare state and makes people work harder so they can afford to live in neighborhoods without immigrants. bad for the economy in the long run when it results in an electorate that votes for policies like you see causing cannibalism in venezuela.

non-EU immigration to the UK is a giant net cost. In the US, the majority of Hispanics are on welfare. We'd have a balanced budget if it wasn't for them or niggers.

It's called a mixed market. Every nation in the world has a mixed market. We already know it works.

Not communist, or pure capitalist.

I don't see how you could imply that from his post just because he doesn't discourage growth for his own people

>everyone in Germany immigrates to France
>everyone in France immigrates to Germany
>economies double in strength
>everyone migrates again, opposite direction
>economies are now four times as strong
Problem, nationalists?

they think in theoretical terms neglecting the actual impact on the lives of the native population... their opinions are valid and of import only in so far as they relate to the subject and are not descriptive beyond that..

in other words their ideas overlook how the overall quality of life is depressed by large scale immigration.. We are not statistics. Fuck economists.

John Lawson Burnett got it right.

Not even Paul Krugman thinks that.

>Facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake.
And I don't care about making you richer.

You have no loyalty to anything or anyone but your wallet. Neck yourself.

Nope. GDP =/= economy, stupid.

can't believe newfags give this trash bumps (saged)

At the same time, each time you do that you leave behind more welfare leaches until all you have left is welfare leaches to toss back and forth

t. conservation laws

If said diversity causes civil war or extreme social tension, its not good for the economy.

You would rather live in a multicultural shithole for a few gdp points yes or no faggot? It's not like you'd see the benefit from those gdp points anyway because you'd be living in a jewish controlled multicultural mess at that point. cunt

>the fat is, MOST of Europe's and US immigrants, both legal and illegal are on some form of welfare. MOST immigrants are NOT contributors.

I'd love to see a stat for this horseshit

I would rather have a shitty economy and a safe neighborhood mate.

> the science is established goyim

sure rabbi whatever ya say

>(((major economist))) agrees that immigration is a boon to every (((healthy economy)))

Yes goyim, we get richer and the natives get poorer. The top 1% need MORE resources and MORE power to dominate the globe. That silly democracy thing is not an option for you, it was made for corporations to decide the will of the people.

You mean that it will increase nominal GDP? Their idea of healthy is to increase the labor pool to the point of compressed wages and rampant unemployment, but the economic apparatus of the country will be producing more ipads, and the financiers and industrialists will be making more profit. Learn to read between the kikes my friend.

I bet you don't know what that means though.

Economically speaking, open borders is consider good because a larger workforce produces more, all else equal, than a smaller one.

The main flaw is that most economists assume labor is homogeneous, meaning that the only difference between a petroleum engineer and Jose the gardener is training.

Ultimately, the difference in population groups in regards to IQ and personality types means that importing 3rd worlders will lead to an excess supply of low skilled workers who either can't find a job or only works near subsistence levels. Either way they get gibs and commit petty crimes at above the national average. Net negative for the greater society.

So the open borders model works when the immigrant group has similar characteristics to the host nation, e.g., between France and England or United States and Canada. It falls apart when there's a large disparity between IQ levels (IQ being a proxy for the type of employment one is able to achieve).

this^

fpbp

>m-m-muh GDP over everything

>Appeal to authority is only a fallacy if the authority is not actually qualified.
Actually, it's an appeal to authority fallacy if it doesn't prove the point no matter who the 'authority' is. Considering those who you cite have a vested interest in allowing the West to be flooded with third world genetic trash to acquire new debt cattle, while not caring about the long-term consequences, their perspective isn't terribly valuable.

Econ PhD student here. A lot of the time when you hear some journalist reporting "economists say x", the survey relies on a precise wording to get the desired ideological result. Economists are logically minded people so question phrasing can easily be manipulated to achieve any given outcome regardless of the personal views of the economists surveyed.

For example, you might have heard that economists almost unanimously support a cap-and-trade carbon scheme, but this is only achieved by asking a question of the form "Considering that carbon emissions are harmful to the environment, do you think cap-and-trade would efficiently limit carbon emissions?". Notice the phrasing. It doesn't ask if cap-and-trade is beneficial in general, but if it's beneficial given some condition holds. The question might as well have been about whether or not auctions are an efficient way to allocate the radio spectrum (which is naturally in limited quantity, whereas carbon emissions would be artificially in limited quantity), it's a purely technical question.

As far as immigration goes, my guess is the question asked is something like "Would increased immigration/open borders increase GDP?". The answer is unequivocally "yes", at least in a 30-year time horizon, and journalists can take that response and equate GDP with the far more abstract concept of "the economy". GDP is not "the economy", nor is the stock market, and you should be skeptical any time a journalist writes about the economy as if it's so easily reduced to these data points. If the question was instead how increased immigration would affect GDP per capita or the standard of living of the average American, you would see a far more varied response from economists.

checkmate

You're forgetting that even if labor was homogeneous, the benefits of increased production aren't going to the original group. The benefits are going to those who no longer have to live in shit countries, and small number of employers who'll profit off these animals willingness to work a starvation wage.

The original populations gets to watch their wages shrink and standard of living gutted.

Get out of here CIA nigger.

Demonstrate it's a boon. Use europe as an example. Breakdown by member states of the EU federate's real GDP.
Please.
Also, document deficit or surplus in the budget for the following areas:
Immigration Services
State health care
State food packages
State medical packages
State housing packages
State education packages
Thanks!

>Muh gdp is all that matters

>le appeal to authority
There's a reason logical fallacies is a sticky on Sup Forums you dumb faggot

Well in the model you get lower nominal wages but higher real wages. You get paid less but you're able to buy more because production has increased. More things get made = greater supply of good = lower prices. There are serious flaws with this model but that's the basic story.

That assumes they are working also, that assumes they don't cause massive damages to economy through crime also that assumes that economy is all that matters.

0/10 Sage

Daily reminder that whenever the claim is backed by “all experts agree” they are talking about the Jewish agenda which is bad for White people.

Woops
There goes the narrative.
So why do all those german cucks continue to let merkel lead them?

I read your post user and I agree, buy I don't really have time to contribute. Keep posting like this though.

noice

(((Major economists))) work for (((Federal Reserve))) and are implementing the Kalergi Plan.

The "economy" is not an end in itself. GDP is not an end in itself.

Only when it’s a convenient argument, lmao Sup Forums BTFOed

Look up Borjas immigration politico.

Benefits the GDP, but people being displaced/reoriented to other industries are never fully compensated for many reasons.

There are several sources backing my statement...this site uses census bureau data.

cis.org/sites/default/files/cameraota-welfare-illegals_1.pdf

>importing low iq niggers, arabs, and spics
>good for an economy
Good one Schlomo.

If Trump can do the impossible and fix the glut of (((corruption))) which plagues our country then the rest of the world will be next to be fixed