Gravity Rush 2 manga raws are out. I'll leave a dl link and dump it

Gravity Rush 2 manga raws are out. I'll leave a dl link and dump it

mega . nz/#!So9kTIxL!XMOkkyNnSJD_5CWRlEpD955h_5Ht1EfqyrnUfvqwDaE

her expressions are cute in this

>

>it's not a sequel or original story
Oh well, still great to have more Gravity Rush.

>Raven's fucking mouth
dropped

Alright thats it

Looks like a straight adaptation of Gravity Rush 2

Kinda wanted an inbetween manga or side stories

This will probably be the last GR thing since its all over

Yeah but Kat's 5head is huge

I remember thinking these shits would appear in the game,but where did they go?

I imagine they didn't show up because they were weaker versions of the angels

manga seems to try to disconnect these guys and the angels since they aren't using any crystal powers

it's a charm point

I'm willing to typeset and clean if someone translates it

Were these released closer to the release of the game or are these really just now being produced? Seems a bit late to promote the game if so.

They came out yesterday in comic alive

I think GR is a bigger deal in Japan since they had a bunch of promotions and events for GR

Well this chapter at least was new. I think. I never got around to watching the OVA so I don't know what that was.

It's the second OVA in manga form

Geez this is too cute
Are the games good? Looking for heart warming stories lately

What about it?

Is there going to be a third game? Haven't played 2 yet so don't know it if answered on the questions from 1.

It doesn't answer everything; but if it did need to be the final game it works as one.

not him
but im glad to hear this, will be picking it up too now

It answered quite a few questions form the first game, but raised just as many new questions if not more.
The games' narrative was always kinda heavily segmented and not very consistent. One chapter you're dealing with terrorists, the other you're helping some random person to find a missing letter, the next one you're overthrowing a corrupt government.
If they want it the devs can always come up with some new plot lines for the sequel.

>Gravity Rush 3 never

If there's a GR3, I hope the combat is faster and I can make Kat walk normally.

GR3 is literally neverever status rn because the director said he wanted new technology to work a sequel and that there's no existing plans for GR3

He and his team are even working on a new action adventure game

Yes they're both fun games.

GR1 may be accused of having bad combat since dive kicks are the only viable form of attack but flying and the world are amazing. Story is a fun superhero story with some side quests that have you be a maid, military officer and undercover gangster.

GR2 is relatively the same with much better combat. There's also more character interactions in this one. The big negatives against this vs GR1 is that the ps4 version of 1 runs better than 2 and 2s new mission types suck

Don't touch Ravens choice

If the book is a straight adaption then I hope they fill in some of the more murky parts of GR2 and give us some good filler chapters

Man, I don't even care about the cute girls or the plot, I just love the setting. I don't remember the last time an open world had such beautiful, comfy places to explore.

That freedom of movement in GR2 though. I enjoyed it more than the first game for that and for other reasons as well.

Lunar style is literally the best thing to happen to a video game sequel since the Kirby copy ability

Lunar style is only useful for dealing with the mosquito nevi though. Normal >> new styles.

but it's good for just walking around

Nah. Every tiny recess in level geometry will make you helplessly flounder in mid air for a few seconds before you can regain control. Plus the rocket jump, the only other useful feature of the style, is mapped to a very unresponsive input, making it unreliable to utilize.

50% forehead
50% cute

It's not THAT big in the game. What was the artist thinking?

Looks cute, I'll give it a try.