;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

reader.kireicake.com/read/helck/en/0/98/2/page/1
desuarchive.org/a/thread/160188090/#160188090
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everythong will be daijoubu

thank's friend, i feel better
even if you don't mean it

Helck will suffer, he will probably have to sacrifice himself for whatever reason. I just hope that Vamirio will be okay.

yup totally
no one is going to lose their waifu twice over

Is it too greedy of me to want Helck and Vamirio comfy SOL sequel? Helck will be alive for that right?

FUG. Don't remind me of that shit

HELLO
WHERE IS THE HEALING I ASKED FOR

We might need to find a different manga friend

This shit started out really dark but turned out to be one the sweetest diabetes inducing crap I've ever read.

99999999/5 would dig again.

Kek

I haven't read this in like a year
No one is happy right
Not helck
Not alicia
Not hyuura
Not pyuuk
Not anne from management
right?

Everything went better than expected, nobody got hurt, Helck made delicious icecream and Anne said it tastes great.

Please join our threads.

i'm sorry but not really

She doesn't have any kind of death flag raised above her. From a narrative point, it wouldn't make much sense for her to get killed or transformed. She is also too popular, but unlike Helck, not a tragic figure. The worst that could happen to her is losing Helck.

Welp Az showed up in 99.1 and considering the way the plot was structured, he has all the chances to become "that one sacrifice".
But Helck dying - nah nigga, I ain't down with that. He deserves a happy ending more than anyone, being one of the sweetest protagonists ever and all.

Why is Helck destined to suffer this much?
Atleast let him tap that Vamirio ass before he dies

>Atleast let him tap that Vamirio ass before he dies
No, both are pure and Helck is for Alicia.

was there a translation for the last chapter?

Source?

Is this peak suffering?

But Alicia died?

He's going to meet him soon enough user...

So Helck can be faithful and pure.

Fuck, I fucked that up.

Helck will die soon.

Anyone got a link? I think i might be one or two chapters behind.

>that is peak suffering
>not them killing the guy who was trying to hold back doomsday

reader.kireicake.com/read/helck/en/0/98/2/page/1
desuarchive.org/a/thread/160188090/#160188090

Vamirio is a filthy slut.

The bait was not good enough.

what chapter was it when they were on that island in the future? I put it down somehwere around there to let the chapters build up.

>they will never be happy

Why live?

I don't know who to feel more bad for. Helck who has nothing left to live for or Anne for having to put down her closest friend.

They got happy from time to time, even though all of them were just bait for further suffering.

I don't even remember the last chapter in which they had some happy time together. It feels like ages ago.

>Helck
how good is this manga? Better than Kengan Asura?

Helck and Vamirio are bros, do not lewd

When will Azudora win the Vamirio bowl?

He is her father you sick fuck.
I suppose, he somewhat treats her like a daughter

I'll find you if you're lying

What happened anons? This was supposed to be a comedy. Not a tragedy.

Those two titles are too different to even compare. Kengan Asura is straight-up-Baki-tournamentshit, while Helck is fantasy with somewhat oldschool feel to it.

it's a gag manga as in chocking from tears

There is no Vamirio bowl.

Source?

Sugar Dark ffs

Tbank.
If is lying i'll help anons find him.

Anne is gonna have to carry that weight. That's pretty fucking rough. Hopefully there isn't any blacklash towards her for doing it.

inb4 Piwi saves the fucking world.

inb4 Piwi sacrifices himself

The fuck? What happened? Last time I saw this it was a gag manga

They're all being pranked, it's just a joke.

Helck said it's fine, so it's fine. I don't think it's even possible to hate Vamirio.

And the only witnesses to him saying it are Mikaros(going to die), Anne, Cless(essentially dead), and Helck himself. I would normally agree with you, but I could see them shitting on all the progress they were making toward human/demon reconciliation with his death as the trigger if only to shit on Helck some more beyond the grave.

To touch on this further, who's to say that isn't what the Will of the World wants in the end anyway? If it's goal is essentially wiping the world clean to start anew, having Helck under its control or dead can accomplish the same thing.

Oh, you meant in-universe. Don't think it would go so far, at most I could see Helck being a forgotten hero for the humans, but Vamirio and Azudora would make sure that his sacrifice will get the respect it deserves. The manga is quite biased when it comes to things like this.

I honestly hope it works out that way, but seeing we're all in on the tragedy train right now, Azudora is precipitately close to the edge in his right.

Don't be dumb. Helck is trying to do the same thing Uriah did. Azudora will NEVER let that repeat again.