Why can't I just take the money I am paying into Social Security and give it directly to my Grandparents?

Why can't I just take the money I am paying into Social Security and give it directly to my Grandparents?

(((reasons)))

Because the niggers need it.

That money is being used while you wait. It doesn't just sit there, user.

You can just refuse to oy your fica tax

Why can't we fucking laminate it

Some people cannot afford to give to their grandparents or social security. You're paying for them also.

You may disagree with this, but that's the reason.

This.

Terrible idea, that flesh is coming out whether you like it or not... Ask me how I know...

Because then the democrats can't buy votes with free shit and siphon off money from the program for (((corruption))) at the same time.

>160388474
Social security is a ponzi scheme. The money you pay in will only come out as a fraction of what you paid in.

Why are all of their grandkids failures?

Boomer scum.

So it will disintegrate faster, moron!

Should the failure of your grandkids mean you starve to death?

Soon hopefully. Ss is a scam. I can invest my money better than the gov. Hell they didnt even fucking invest it they swuandered it.

Why the fuck is my SSN in your pic???? Thats not my name but seriously wtf?

yes
you failed to raise your family right

Finally, someone asking the serious question.

Well, at least you're consistent.

Your government disagreed with that sentiment at some point though.

Yes because our (((government))) wants to destroy the family

why can't i just not pay? i could damn-near max my ira with what i pay in annually. and when i'm 50 they'll decide to reduce my payout either by (((means testing))) or sending me some shit check worth six months of what i was promised.
your w-2 should include a voting ticket.

It wouldn't cover their bill you fool. Please refer to the maximum tax levied on SS, at least the levy at the moment.

>It wouldn't cover their bill you fool
Why not?
Where does this extra magic money come from?

More importantly, is clouds title to anything to buy or earn with it. Its like buying materials on behalf of your Boss's company. And in the tradition of law, All capital letters is some pre-definition, in this case, the name of an account that they own. On the back, it says you are entrusted with the card, and must return it some day. So when you use it, you are managing a trust with this account of theirs.