Little girls shouldn't be this fat

Little girls shouldn't be this fat.

big girls neither

Time to fap again to Fuuka lewds.

>not just turning sideways to get through

Blame fast food.

I blame Mitsuba being a pĂ­ggy loli.

I know a couple good fat-burning exercises we could try.

Imagine being a pedophile

Every time.

>Cowgirl with Mitsuba
Just imagine the force in each downwards thrust

RIP hip bone.

Mitsuba is so fucking fat.

Mitsuba is a pure virgin who dedicated her purity to God and will never even have impure thoughts in her 100% sex and masturbation free life

My erection disagreess.

she is eight, it is still baby fat

I want to fuck that tubby loli.

Spank.

We lately got a bunch of kids who think that posting hentai on Sup Forums is COOL. It's not cool kiddys, it's just stupid.

all the domoes look chubby, not that it's a bad thing

Reminder that being a lolicon is no better than being a pedophile.

Thicker?

Being a lolicon is literally better than being a pedophile, because 2d>3d. 3dpd is shit, no matter the age and what your preferences are.

Is this one of those animations that you put on a big tablet or lcd screen that has an onahole attached to its back and you use it to "relive stress"?

how did I never think of this?

Don't want to be rude but you are most likely a newfag who never saw the relevant videos of these things.

Looks like she's letting rip a really fat one. I'd love to be in that room right now.

Imagine being in that room, spreading her cheeks and help out that fat baby turd with your gentle hands. Like heaven.

I was thinking more a huge fart, but if she had to drop the kids off at the pool too I'd be more than happy to help her out.

Where is this from?

The problem with Mitsuba isn't that she's fat but that she sweats like a pig.

That's not a problem.

Azumanga Daioh.

People like you should be murdered in the streets.

No u.

its been awhile
looks like its time again

>posts on the asshole of the internet
>moral high horse
gud wun

they should if you want them to grow up THICC instead of stick

>going outside
Nah.

Delicious

I bet her panties are so sweat drenched and crusty from her vaginal discharges that it could stand on its own.

STAHP I can't endure any more

People like you should be rounded up and be made to live in one big underground ghetto. That is actually a giant septic tank. Everyone's happy, and you're free to live out your stupid fetish in peace. Eventually you'll have babies with each other and by two generations they'll have completely mutated into shit monsters.

No, I think I'll continue being happy with my fetishes while you can't do anything about it.

>feeling threatened by what some autists say on the internets

I'm really concerned with how often I've been catching myself turned on by very disgusting and degenerate things lately
it started with feet, then armpits, then sweaty armpits, smelly feet, then hairy vaginas, then sweaty hairy vaginas, got into loli, futanari, traps, gangbangs, middbrakes, total degeneration along the way, now I finally got a boner reading this: slippery slope is not a meme after all
help me

BRAAAAAP

>you'll have babies with each other
You kinda lost me there.

>I'm really concerned with how often I've been catching myself turned on by very disgusting and degenerate things lately
Newfag

I'm not the only one whose mouth automatically opened in expectation when this post showed up, right?

it's been happening slowly since about 2007 as with most people's journey through fetishes and only recently I started to seriously worry about it, but you really showed me and everyone how much of an oldfag you truly are by calling me a newfag, great job faggot, you now fit in

Poop babies

>it's been happening slowly since about 2007
Bullshit. The fact that you needed to be "worried" about it shows that you are a normalfag. Here's how it worked back then: you either went through your gestation period quickly, or you were already fucked up enough to not give a shit. If you really did start coming here in 2007 you wouldn't be saying the shit you are now.

>dat belly/tits/hairy cunt+clit

I never really got dirty stuff. Fucking nasty ass women kill the boner really fast.
I just went the path of harder and harder mindbreak and gore.
Lolis are free from that though of course. The best kind of loli is clean and sweet smelling, no blemishes and pure. Mitsuba is a dirty little bitch though, I'll give you that.

this reasoning could be right in some cases, but in mine is just wrong
it shouldn't really matter for either of us
at first when I got turned on by sweat I imagined that whoever i fapped to got sweaty just now so she (or he) is technically clean, just sweaty
took me good 4 to 5 years before I added the smell part which at first was also imagined as "pure"
I finally stopped fantasizing about unreal things and accepted that if there's sweat, it's gonna start smelling bad pretty fast and as I accepted that as sort of a normal thing, I started to enjoy it more and more
However I still don't like dirtiness that doesn't come from the body. For example, I can't get hard thinking about dirty socks. Imagining what the sole of that sock could be touching turns me off (dead insects, literal dirt with dog shit in it etc)
It's weird but fascinating to think about from time to time.

I shouldn't mind dirty lolis but Mitsuba is the Cartman of loli so I can't fap to her.

I would fap to Cartman without a second thought if he looked like Mitsuba.

I'd fap to Cartman if he was that sexy.

She's beyond anorexic, two slices isn't even a proper starter.

I really want to pinch her belly

She's also missing the cream on those cakes, which I'd gladly whip on them. Maybe some would go directly in her mouth or all over her face. I'm not so good with cream whipping.

>she is the cartman of loli

More reason to love her.

I wonder if she'll grow up to be a fat lady or if puberty will just distribute all of her weight evenly.