Are immigrants good for Sweden's economy?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8ryz5ajrmc

Do you think asylum seekers will be good for Sweden's economy in the long term?

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/regeringen-skapar-5000-gr-na-jobb-till-nyanl-nda-kostar-n-stan-1-miljard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many sweden videos are you planning on doing? I can see from your channel you have a couple.

I think if you want to expand your channel you should branch out.

does anyone actually think they are?

Migrants = more people to work = more money for the economy.
So yes they are.

I think Sweden's government hopes they will be. I believe the reason Sweden is bringing in so many refugees is because they have a labor shortage and aging and shrinking demographics. They want lots of young people to get to work and pay taxes. I don't think it will pay off.

I'm really interested in Sweden. I may switch up to do a video on Sam Seder though, who kind of annoys me.

That is definitely a theory that I think the government of Sweden subscribes to. However, the recent migrants are largely not working. The numbers are crazy. Something 500 out of 170,000 recent migrants have a work permit.

Well you'd have to be an idiot not to think that, thats why the immigration to europe is good, it's going to create more wealth and europeans should be embracing it.

A very small percentage of the immigrants are working though. That means a very small number of them are paying taxes. They take a large amount of money from the government in terms of social services. How is that good for the government or the economy of Sweden?

>A very small percentage of the immigrants are working though
Annnnddd here comes the racism.
What do you even base that off? Something you read off of stormfront?

>Sam Seder
I'm surprised no one on here ever mentions him. It would be right up pols alley. Are you going to be reacting to his videos?

I cover that in the video. The main source is the Swedish migration board, which has public data for how many work permits are issued to people by their country of origin, and the Swedish government keeps statistics on refugees by country of origin too - so we can easily see the number of people from Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, and also the number of work permits issued to those people.

I'm not the only person to do this analysis though. The same numbers are also reported in media outlets in the US and in Sweden.

I was thinking of just doing a high level summary of what the channel is like. I just notice and get annoyed at how they always mispronounce people's names, how they laugh at people instead of respond, how they do things like mimic people's voices instead of responding to actual points, that kind of thing. Mostly like a montage clip kind of thing.

Eh, I'd be interested. I hate that guy.

Sweden will be a muslim shithole

That would be a good assumption if they didn't just go on bennies. If you come from goatfuckistan a life on the dole is comfortably upper middle class in comparison, and if you segregate yourself into an ethnic enclave you don't even need to associate with the dirty kaffir while they pay jizya for your bennies so you don't even have to work or learn the language.

They would be, if they had real jobs. They are a money drain.

Fuck "muh economy". End the wars and stop sending weapons to radical groups all over the middle east, then bring the elites and heir secret societies to justice for crimes against humanity. The elites are draining all the life force of this planet and you're only concerned with "muh economy" and "muh purity". The elites will make you suffer too, in due time. if you don't care about the suffering of others, no one will care about yours either, fucking cuck.

I think the Muslim portion of their population will continue to grow. Both because Muslims tend to have more children, and Swedes have fewer than the replacement rate of children. Native Swedes will shrink in numbers while Muslim descended folks grow. Plus, the new Swedes will want to bring in their families and extended families soon. At that point, the question will be - are people descended from Muslims from North Africa and the Middle East fundamentally the same as Swedes.

Even worse than not having jobs, they also take money in terms of government services, welfare, housing, jobs programs, training programs, etc.

Sweden does give very generous payments to asylum seekers. As asylum seekers become a larger share of the population, they will become a more important political force. What will happen when they want to bring in more migrants from the next war in the Middle East?

Google translate this. It will blow your mind.
friatider.se/regeringen-skapar-5000-gr-na-jobb-till-nyanl-nda-kostar-n-stan-1-miljard

I don't know why they think creating government jobs for migrants will help anything. At least they may get clean hiking trails or something out of it.

I did notice one of the articles mentioned on the side.

Yeah it's a fucking nightmare circus in Sweden, I'd say it's only getting worse. Headlines like that are especially disturbing, the masses are sheltered from that though. They won't show them on SVT etc. or the more "trustworthy ones" who is going out this year to fight "fake news". Whatever that means.

Nice retarded simplification faggot. Not all migrants are created equal.

I'll fuckin stab you cunt.

they're great for the cuckold economy. i'm investing in cucksheds right now

Yes technically it does enlarge the economy which is theory works (All the migrants decide to become hard working) but unfortunately even if they did all decide to assimilate which they won't, it still makes it worse for the citizens of the society. so it's actually a lose/lose situation for us but a win/win for them but ay who cares about that do you want to fuck my wife?

Things are looking grim in Sweden. It's infuriating that the common Swede doesn't seem to be aware.

I assume that guy was just trolling. I appreciate him for bumping my thread though.

In theory it would enlarge the economy - if the new migrants were productive members of the economy. I'm not sure they will be though.

Intrested. I never understood how he has followers. It's like he's purposely making bad humor jokes for kids.

I do have a suggestion though - you should try to branch out of the PowerPoint slide formula.