The septum piercing question on women and how it relates to their politics

I've just about had it with this shit. I can't be the only who is absolutely disgusted at the sight of this degeneracy. I actually met a nice girl a week ago at the beach but we only briefly spoke and exchanged numbers.

>be me
>get texts from her stating she wants a simple dinner date
>agree happily
>put on a nice shirt and sport jacket
>arrive at the restaurant and wait for her for over 30 mins
>see her nice brunette hair through a window
>get nervous
>she walks through the door
>pic related
>lose my shit internally
>How could this happen to me?
>Storm out of there when she says hello to the waitstaff
>never looked back
>got into car and drove off
>first stop light, slut blocked on cell phone

Why are most left-leaning women so easy to spot? What the fuck is up with this trend? I already know I can't get along with her. She'll probably talk about nigger this and nigger that. What should have been done instead of blind rage reaction?

>wait for over 30 minutes
Beta spotted

>not waiting for a potential mate
I was 20 mins early. Also, top kek for helping me out here.

>she wanted some extra flair for a special night
>op sees this signal that shes in2 him and storms out
>it was a clip-on

Look at Op!
Look at him and laugh!!

>B-but its removable
I'm sure that's your opinion on nigger cocks in your girlfriend. Gas yourself, kike.

i mean
you could have waited until you got your dick wet and then storm out
she prob sucks good

You sperged out you fucking idiot

That's clear, kraut. Maybe I should have just kindly reached over and removed it and wispered, "this is nigger-tier shit"

I just remember the jews did this. It's that simple

This

>implying i have a grilfriend
I've no reason for the s-stutter, way to misuse a meme. Speaking of reasons, what that I've said would make me a kike?

Friend, you jump to conclusions alot

All woman are trash.Woman are naturally degenerate and are only civilised when they are lead by a man with a strong back hand.All of history is proof of this.Roasties need to reply to this post.

Left-leaning women are the least likely to have fucked blacks. You made a mistake my dude.

Oh no a piercing! Back away devil woman! You won't take my virginity with that thing you are not pure!

> Sport jacket

Fucking lol

You are absolutely right. No need to waste your time on potential coalburners. The only when they wear chokers you should stay, because it means they can suck a mean dick.

Really helpful OP, could have fucked a dumb feminist girl with a condom and converted her to BWC worship and had somebody to warm your bed tonight, instead you autistically "stormed" off for "keks".

>a German condescending you bc you've sperged out

Septum piercings are gross but you sperged out really hard there, mate

You know women can make mistakes too right? They are human. I mean she could’ve been a really nice girl and could’ve shown why that peircing is disgusting. But you blew it.

This is my favorite dating advice forum.

Sage
Fake and gay

Man i've been getting more violent feelings. I seriously feel like just ripping those things out now a days.

cuck

It’s not. The only chick I know that has it is a bit politically out of the loop but is generally conservative leaning naturally. Honestly wife material.

All piercings except arguably earlobe are degenerate slut signaling.

Can confirm septum piercing is revolting

Septum piercing is a 100% deal breaker. No girl with a septum piercing uses condoms or accepts any accountability for their own actions. They're literally all entitled liberal sluts who think the world owes them something

wow you have raging autism

Correct. Never wait more than 15 minutes for a woman due to traffic or something. If she doesn't have the decency to be on time, she's not worth your time.

>Look at him and laugh!!
>you could have waited
>You sperged out
>This
>You made a mistake
>You won't take my virginity with that thing
>could have fucked a dumb feminist girl
>you sperged out
>raging autism
The thirst is real. This thread is about 80% naked desperation.

No she's not. She uses psychedelic drugs and fucks different guys raw every weekend

shoulda fucked her good OP would've popped that septum piercing right out

You're not wrong but OP lost his opportunity to lead when he ran away. Women are followers. In that girl's world, nose rings are fashionable. OP's lack of feedback to her on her degeneracy isn't going to hekp her get on the right path. It'll probably just make her jaded and more open to feminist brainwashing.

>he thinks Conservative women (tm) don't race mix because they aren't racist, DR^3

avoid women with piercings or tattoos or ones that drink or eat excessively look for the quiet ones that are 6/10 they will do whatever you say

septum piercings are a signal that the womans womb is barren

Septum piercing girls are dogtrash, digits

>I actually met a nice girl a week ago at the beach but we only briefly spoke and exchanged numbers.
yes you were willing to entertain her, stop being so beta

also, this piercing makes them look like cows crazy about sex, which they are

You should have had dinner, user.

Now you'll never know for sure.

>sport jacket

Did you wear your fedora too?

ruined

To bad OP you could have eaten to poo poo from her anus

that bitch has a moustache

>not getting the satisfaction of calling her retarded before leaving

heh, good argument. In a civilized society you wear a jacket to a nice restaurant. I'll assume you're a nigger or nigger-tier. If you save your allowance for long enough you might be able get one too, user. Your dad was a shit role model and most likely a slob.

>Getting instantly triggered by fucking jewelry
Could have waited for a legit reason to leave, instead of autisticly shuffling past her and the staff.

You fucked up m8

y-y-you're retarded
>stumbles getting out of chair
>trips on shoelaces
>pulls the push door on the way out

how the fuck did this thing get so popular
i saw like 3 girls with it at the bar last weekend
someone give me a quick rundown

>>The septum piercing question on women and how it relates to their politics
>>Storm out of there when she says hello to the waitstaff
>>never looked back

What if you saw [pic related]?

That is a legit reason to leave. Not sure why he got so angry about it, but I'd have left too.

Trump is a kike shill. This should give you an idea on what I believe.

Its correlates directly to the "im not like other girls crowd" e.g "touch my butt and watch netflix" crowd. Imagine the female equivalent of a soyboy or a manchild

How the fuck can you assess someone in seconds. There are some really “clean”, no tattoo, no piercing women out there I’ve met that are huge whores, and some women who have piercings and tattoos and are very family oriented and conservative.

ah yes
no1 is good enough 4 U !!
Makes sense you are the best person on earth and all

I won't deny everyone is starting to get dry mouth save for the most chiseled of chads, doesn't mean we're lowering our standards.

I'll take a life in the desert before I settle for a thot or purple haired harpy.

>wait for her for over 30 mins

Fucking lol.

Also, women don't have politics. They parrot whatever the most powerful/influential person they know thinks. My gf used to be left like all young women, now she complains about, and i quote, sandniggers and adds a -jew suffix to degenerate shit.

thankgiving dinner at my brothers house
one of his guests - TXANG officer he deployed with
should be okay .... he's sitting to my right
look to my right and notice ... a hole ... in his nose
what in the wide world of sports is going on here?
goddamn it he's got a septum piercing but not wearing the (((jew)))elry
douchebag

Ooga booga me modern white women. Respect my appearance.

I mean i get the waiting, but as stated in he came 20 min early so thats on him.
But leaving on the grounds that she has subtle septum piercing she probably rarely wears is just silly.
>spaghetti overflow

My GF took hers out after dating me.
Jfc you're a cunt.

It was probably a clip on too. I get you have taste. But it's not unnatural hair color/tramp stamp/ quote tattoo level of red flag anyway.

It'll be ok OP. Just take some time with small stuff like this.

there is a very obvious correlation, and the ones with piercings and tattoos look ugly and gross regardless.

did you really think this was a smooth way to respond to getting blown the fuck out?

It's an indicator of degeneracy and idiocy. And regardless, they are fucking ugly and trashy. It's not silly to leave.

He's surrounded himself with kikes to make all of the decisions. Over a million shitskins are going to legalized and his wall will never be built. When the other anti-white party gets in, they'll make sure to put the nail in the coffin. I was fooled early in his campaign like most people. He's just another shill for the Jewish agenda. You'd have a hard time proving otherwise, pede.

>Nose ring

Newly single.
Download tinder
Swipe left on nigresses
Swipe left on nose ring whores
No one left in my area
WTF

>mfw my mom and sister are even more conservative than me and hate niggers and Muslims to the point where I'm forced to hide their power level
That's what growing up in a Muslim majority district did to my mom

What's worse is when dudes have one.

Tattoos are on 80% of women now. Super Degenerates now have to signal to each other through tat sleeves and retard piercings. They literally bond over body mutilation and then they share drugs

Yea I had a gf who had a side nose piercing once. Told her never to wear it in front of me. Never did.

My wife and I have septum piercings. We're in law enforcement and national defense.

Same thing happened to me except it wasn't a piecing. She put her hair up and the slut had star tattoos behind her ear. I was like nope, bye bye.

My point is that he doesn't exist in a vacuum. Kikes have completely subverted so many things and you think that Donald is just going to march in there and run the show? Anybody taking the presidency is going to have to deal with jews. At least for show. And then you expect him to outsmart the cabal like it was nothing? Have some more perspective.
blow (you)rself out

My sister has one and after years finally admitted she often gets boogers caught in the hole. Nearly vomited on the turkey at dinner. Worst fucking timing.

>way to misuse a meme
>implying I have a girlfriend
>I've no reason for the s-stutter

lel...ok.

Nice story OP. It's great to see you have a healthy imagination.

Nah. It happened. I don't ever partake in geentext storytime.

I realize all is lost. Im going to devote myself to science and hope I cure aging and learn to adapt in old age. When you are the least adaptable.

God I hate being alive. Why now. I know why life sucks that isn't helpful at all. Just more painful. I guess I can figure this out.

>How the fuck can you assess someone in seconds.

>Not bringing able to assess a situation in seconds
>being a robot in a wizard's world

kys

The small one or ring?
They're both stupid but the small stud piercing annoys me 80% less.

Also, I forgot Gauges as a red flag. Fucking disgusting.

My smoking hot wife has septum, ears, belly button and clitoral hood pierced. Covered in tattoos like a russian prisoner as well.

Also a hardcore Christian, great mother and shares all of my views on everything i consider major.

She understands every aspect of me, my fears, flaws and weaknesses. She knows how to make me strong and i love her.

Tl;dr grow the fuck up

Some chump need to go undercover with the degenerates

>t. cuck

Septum piercing is hard to pull off desu.

t. male with former septum piercing

I call it the cow ring. Because it reminds me of the ring they put in Bull's noses and most feminists are fat and angry like a bull.

>septum, ears, belly button, and clitoral hood pierced
>covered in tattoos.
>great mother

heh, sure. Great role model for the bearer of your peoples future.

>admitting you're white trash and expecting strangers on the internet to be jealous

some of us are middle class or even higher

T H I S

Want to go undercover?
Just fucking wear black and get mistaken for antifa. Fun times my guy.

>They literally bond over body mutilation and then they share drugs
Thanks california

I have no stake in the matter of your personal misadventures. Hence you misused the stutter meme. And a clip-on nosering is not in the same star system as getting cucked by a gorilla. You could have spend 5 minutes and found out if it was real, and she would have known why you stormed out. But you didn't. Better luck next time.

Small one. She was the walking brochure of pols "red flags for dating"

Nose ring, lip ring, eyebrown ring, dyed hair, tattoos.... like a walking Tim Wise billboard. You did the right thing OP.

I agree OP I see this lady on The Amazing Race US with one and shes from Yale and makes Yale look like trash.

Looks so gross I won't even talk to girls with one

you are going to be a virgin forever

>be roastie drug using coalburner for years
>find beta bux guy
>reborn as tradthot
>but shes hot user

>Nah. It happened. I don't ever partake in geentext storytime.
I've never heard a less convincing lie.

If I see a septum piercing i will not be staying.
You did good, OP.
Look for a decent girl at Church or through mutual friends.
Breed.

Women with septum piercings look like pigs. Seriously.

Do women not realise how disgusting those piercings are?