Seriously though, Snopes is fucking trash

Snopes should fucking delete this article. It’s completely disingenuous to the people that read it and is honestly totally representative of everything wrong with this whole business of bullshit “fact-checking,” sites.
Here’s all the fucking facts Snopes, you fucking assholes, presented completely unbiased;
>The artist has a history of overtly painting sperm cells in his work.
>The artist has a history of hiding sperm cells in his art work (I.E the guy with the sperm shaped zipper).
>The artist has admitted both of these things
>People discussing his art have brought up these points
>There is a Sperm shaped vein on Obama’s forehead
Based on those fucking things there is clearly more evidence that it is indeed a sperm cell as opposed to not. Their “expert fact check,” that deemed it false?
>although both sources were correct in pointing out that some of Wiley’s previous works featured tiny images of sperm cells meant to mock “the highly charged masculinity” (as one art critic put it) that so often characterizes classical Western portraiture, they leapt a bit too eagerly to the conclusion that a faithfully-reproduced vein popping out of Obama’s forehead is in fact a giant sperm cell. Clearly, it is nothing of the kind
>*Grainy picture of Obama’s forehead with a small vein*
So essentially, because they said so.
The only way to prove that this is false would be for the artist to come out and say “no, it’s a vein,” otherwise like I said while you can’t say 100% either way there is clearly more evidence that points to the spermhead theory than points to not.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/13/obamas-painter-has-long-predatory-peverse-history-of-sneaking-sperm-into-paintings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>is not a sperm
>the cum is debunked
>nothing spunkburger

>its false because we say so
Yet 'people' still point to snopes as some sort of proof

I never really see people bring it up in the last 5 years or so. It's been debunked as biased propaganda in America for a while now.

Snopes is being homophobic by claiming that inserting a spermy into the photo is somehow racist

It's undeniable at this point.

Snopes just destroyed all of the remaining credibility that they had.

This is probably the dumbest thing i've seen on here. Probably an intentional fake meme by leftist faggots trying to attack pol (like the pathetic reddit level humor of "eat onions").

The real story was the faggot artist hating whites.

Did you even do any research into the topic? It's not fake at all. The artist has an established history of including sperm in his work and has admitted to such. This is literally the icing on his anti-white cake.

>The real story was the faggot artist hating whites.
the REAL story is that the painting is really fucking bad. it's going up alongside the portraits of washington and lincoln for christ's sake. also I would doubt the validity of this black and gay man painting a fucking sperm on king nigger's head, but the gay black art man has painted sperms in all his other works.

Honestly, Snopes is really good and really helpful. It debunks conspiracy theories. OP is probably mad because it turns out that jet fuel actually melts steel beams. OP cannot stop his virginal rage.

lmao stay mad nigger. Your ex king nig just got spermed on the face in his OFFICIAL portrait.
How does it feel?

I think the more likely explanation is that he is a shitty artist. He can't even paint hands, would not put it past him to fuck up a vein.

>spermed on the face
I think that when you have a massive black cock, this isn't a concern. It's a worry when you're a small-dicked white cuck who has to do clean up duties (like you, user).

>Snopes
>Good
>Helpful

Snopes is literally a reassurance site for leftists and has been for years. Take this plebbit trash back to plebbit pleb

I'd be more inclined to believe this had the artist not had a history of painting sperm. He's even admitted to intentionally including sperm in his previous works. He is a shitty artist, though, that's for certain.

I'm not saying it isn't sperm, I'm just saying incompetence is more likely. That is one subtle sperm vein, and a nigger who paints gaudy shit like he does wouldn't go for subtlety.

Does anyone else see a tiny skull above the head of the sperm? I doubt the nigger did it on purpose (seems like it would take some actual skill for that) but I can't unsee it now.

you're giving your mind away to a cat loser and a bugman.

kill yourself you low IQ nigger.

>SNOPEs
>Credibility

CHOOSE ONE

>as above so below baphomet hand gesture, with literal tit below it
fucker might as well put some fucking pyramids with eyes in his "art"

This is actually really good advice throughout. I can't fault it at all. Thanks for sharing.

Snopes is such horse shit

Gee a whole website with lengthy articles that agree and reaffirm my world view. I mean that must be evidence of thoughtful and smart I am!

Get fucked.

>that agree and reaffirm my world view
Replace that with "use evidence and facts" and you have an antidote to fake news and conspiracy theories. But you must really love doubting what can melt steel beams and you must adore lies, right?

>snopes is fucking trash
fuck snopes. literally worse than shareblue and mediamatters

Daily Caller names the sperm, citing a 1995 Village Voice article and other art critics.

The artist who painted former President Barack Obama for the National Portrait Gallery in the Smithsonian has a history of including depictions of sperm in his work, and has been described as “predatory” and “perverse” by The Village Voice.

Wiley “lures young men into his studio with the promise of power and glamour,” writer and art critic Jessica Dawson wrote. She called the behavior “predatory” and “perverse.” Dawson also points out the sexuality in several of his pieces and highlights that they often include sperm....

The portrait includes a vein on the side of Obama’s head that has caused internet buzz.
[Article illustration: Close-up of Obama's vein in his official portrait.]
>dailycaller.com/2018/02/13/obamas-painter-has-long-predatory-peverse-history-of-sneaking-sperm-into-paintings/