Reminder that there's no excuse for watching dubs in 2017

Reminder that there's no excuse for watching dubs in 2017

Nice get

Good thing I only read manga

I have an excause. The japanese version sounds like shit. I dont like to force myself to listen to it, and pretend that it's gods own language.

But you lose out on a lot of great anime if you only watch dubs

I can watch subs, but I don't enjoy them at all. Besides. There is years worth of dubbed anime out there.

If you're not watching it in Japanese you're not watching the original version, as the creators intended it.

just learn Japanese and watch anime raw

Fuck the original creators and their intentions. I don't care about them, or what they wanted. What I want is to sit back and enjoy a show that has a good story and interesting characters. And unless it is a 4kids dub (and it isn't), the characters and the story remain the same, and I get what I wanted. So I really dont see a problem here.

Just because I enjoy anime as another medium of entertainment, doesn't make me a weboo. I don't wish to act stupid and cancerous (Learning and talking in nip, eating with sticks, buying anime merchandise etc.).
Gunpla is cool though.

This

Fuck you Sunrise, I ain't paying 200 dollars for a near 40 year old show.

>weboo
Just learn as another language, just dont be those /jp/ retards and expose your power level. Im learning and absolute hate japanese culture aside from manga

And american dub sounds any better?

My excuse is that the dub of "kimi no na wa" is 10x better than any of the subs atm

Yeah. I can actually understand what the characters are saying. I dont like to watch something where characters go: nip nong kyaa ching chong onii chan, just because im told to watch it that way. i like it the simple way, the visuals + music + dialogue, not the visuals + music + unintelligible dialogue + subtitles. Why should I make watching something harder and less enjoyable?

>absolutely hate
No better than a weeaboo then.

>Just learn as another language
I don't want to. I already know 4 languages, and those I can use. I don't need another one, for a hobby.

>4 languages

Well thats a lot already

How? Isn't the weaboo premises to become japanese (other than being an obnoxious attentionwhore), learnig japanese to facilitate my hobby seems reasonable ro me.

I watch dubs because there's no way I can eat a spicy three piece with red beans and rice if there's a whole shitload of idiots speaking in chex mix letters. Just give me the fucking English and let me back to the animu garbage.

Reminder that Zeta fucking sucks.

Does being a mentally inferior born only to be a vacuous being that dies in a fitting idiotic manner and thus forever being physically lacking the ability to make correct judgement and being cursed with incurable shit taste count as an excuse?

I want /m/ to leave.

>4 languages
>a lot

How's that extra chromosome treating you?

Because an extreme like that is retarded no matter which side you choose. The original weeaboo blindly worships the Japanese and their culture. Honestly I don't see how Sup Forumsnons doing the reverse are supposed to be any better. It just screams of "please don't think I'm a weeb" or the now disillusioned loser weeaboo who thought they wouldn't be a loser in Japan.