The French synchronised figure skating team in the Korean Olympics BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The French synchronised figure skating team in the Korean Olympics BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yhr7x_5HvF8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They got nothing on Best Korea.

I only have antenna so I only get like 5 channels, but one of them is a French channel that has been playing french canadians and HOLLLY SHIT our girls are so qt

ive ruined nofap twice now

Looks like the British Royal family

WE WUZ FRATERNITE N SHIET

Faggot, you're the one watching figure skating.

>it's real

Ayo, did u know Joan of Ark wuz black muh nigga?

Figures that the french would have a tranny pigmy on its team

figure skating has always been for fags and bitches
i dont know what you were expecting op

I'll be sure to post this pic the next time I see someone under the French flag posting mutt memes.

They're more cucked than Sweden in many ways.
It's against the law to even record census data on race and religion in their country. For all we know, France is browner than the United States.

Colonized

haha, rekt

how did they do tonight

>fat american manages to crawl out of his couch and across the room to take a close up of his television with his otherwise useless phone
>Hey ma come look at the goofy photo play on the picture machine dey got a black girl fancy ice skatin with a white boy yuck yuck yuck

top kek

same bro. Montreal girls are so hot. Toronto is definitely second place. Too bad Quebec taxes are so fucking high or I would have gone there for law school instead of Ontario

YOU MEAN THIS BLOATED DUMPLING IS A QT? FUCKING DUMB PEPSI

Why are there so many niggers in France

ha i was just watching that

their colonial slaves really took a liking to being around french people

I only watch the Finnish broadcast to see Queen Kiira being a commentator and squee when she pops up on screen.

Figure skating is a nice break from everything else that can be objectively measured during the winter Olympics.

that said I enjoy all the shit that is totally unpopular

When I saw that plump piglet on the TV I wanted to pump her bacon till she squealed like a pig. I busted a big fat pork nut to her pudgy frame.

nigger it is LITERALLY the only thing on NBC

If it was america it would white woman black man. French confrimed CHAD. America confirmed cuckold

White guy? Fucking racists

I was watching snow boarding and this came on after. I s-swear.

Half of the US athletes are niggers, are you serious, Bubba Dean?

youtu.be/yhr7x_5HvF8

The only other black skater I've seen was also from France, and all she did was eat shit it was super embarrassing

>mfw china currently dominating tonights team skating

What kind of chad would choose that niglet?

they had whiteys and asians this time