Why are Americans so fat? I'm not trying to be mean. I'm genuinely curious

Why are Americans so fat? I'm not trying to be mean. I'm genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4s0quoRv3M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too many niggers, Mexicans and Germans

Cheap mass produced food

Easy to feed the lower classes but doesn't make them healthy

Getting fat is literally too expensive

Shitty sugar and carb based diets+100 year old car culture=fat population.

Corn syrup is easy and cheap to produce. Therefore, you make all the products on the grocery store shelves contain large quantities of corn-syrup. The government of the US encourages this by paying farmers to produce this substance. This makes it easier to use the 50% of tax payer income that they steal to produce insane politicians, weapons of mass destruction, and other line item productions like the 1 Trillion dollar F-35 fighter jet that doesn't work. Americans being fat is just a by-product of their insane desire to rule the earth from afar even though their population only represents 4% of the global population. I hope this helps.

Cheap meat and corn syrup

I eat all that good shit and am fit as a fiddle. I would argue it's because a good portion of the population are lazy cunts.

Because the Jews who own us fill our food with preservatives and corn syrup to make us fat and give us cancer so we have to go to Dr. Goldsteinburg at the hospital and empty our bank accounts for him.

Haha just kidding, I actually was trying to be mean. Stupid Amerifats.

over-reliance on car transportation. unless you live in a pozzed up big city with mass transit, most people don't walk more than around 100 yards in a whole day, and that's usually all the exercise they get.

also meat is cheap and the basis of most meals.

It's crazy to think how cheap things are there, like literally a $1 for a tray of pork chops, like a $1 for a 2 litre pop

KEK nice one

They don't eat enough soy

our fattest demographics are hispanics and blacks

So 90% of America?

its the food
and fasting is the answer
thanks for snake man , leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=A4s0quoRv3M

we eat lots of fast food/prepackaged food that is high in fat and sugar.

Food is cheap in the US.
Plus portion sizes tend to be larger.

y-you too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index

A lot of it is because of the minorities, and single mothers feed their feeds with garbage which makes their kids fatties. Poor people are usually unable to know how to buy the right kind of groceries, but there are some (white) exceptions. Also the convenience of fast food. Normies think that if you obsess over food, that it is an endearing trait. Thise are just a few reasons.