Elon Musk Couldn’t Get Laid At An Orgy

theblemish.com/2018/02/elon-musk-couldnt-get-laid-orgy/

Elon Musk confirms he was at an alleged Silicon Valley 'sex party' until 1 a.m. — but he says he thought it was a costume party and left early

Elon Musk 'wore a black armor-like costume with silver spikes and chains to Silicon Valley sex party'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not the real reason. Don't "kid" yourself.

kill yourself for shitting up this board.

They were all underage user that's why he left

>im was there

>They were all underage user that's why he left

hahahahahahahahaha

Did he go to a more crowded room?

Faggot ruined Teslas good name. Hope he dies from AIDS.

Nothing to do with politics

How did he do that?

Not True, he is a NeoLiberal. That is a party.

Musk wants your tax shekels to run NASA because he launched a dummy in a car into space. Seems political.

It's possible that it was never a sex orgy and just claimed it was after he left so they can get publicity for the book

>Elon Musk 'wore a black armor-like costume with silver spikes and chains to Silicon Valley sex party'
Elon's just testing out his look for when he declares himself Emperor of Mars.

Maybe he didn't want to. I love sex just as much as the next guy, but the idea of an orgy is unappealing to me. Unless it was an orgy that consisted of just me and a bunch of women, but that's not really an orgy.

>160393631

>acts like awkward virgin at a sex party
he really is /ourguy/ isn't he?

I look at that disgusting wretch on the bottom and my first impulse is to put on heavy boots and stomp it for 5 minutes straight

>Hey Elon you ready to slay some pussy tonight at the party?
>Takes it literally and shows up in spike armor along with his trusty slaying axe

Sounds like /ourguy/ to me.

it was probably a ULA party to blackmail him into giving them reusable rockets

Edison already did that

a good orgy need a 3 to1 women to male ratio

I fucking love this guy, haha.

What a dweeb.

>Silicon Valley 'sex party'
I can only imagine the skinnyfat soyboys and anemic sluts

>not being degenerate
>go on to father 5 white sons
>pushing humanity to new boundaries

Fucking love this man

It really doesn't sound all that fun. If you were really that horny, and you had that amount of money, you could get an ultra-high class hooker and be done with it without all the pomp and circumstance.

Neet , makes us feel good

youtu.be/ojAZjLKhHiA

I wonder if the mother was a heffer.

Or get a quality wife.

yeah even better.

all the more reason for it to be on pol

He had his dick inside Amber Heard. Who gives a shit.

This is an elon musk
It is encased in *steel armor* and menaces with *steel spikes*

>Couldn’t
You mean chose not to

DAY OF ROPE CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH

>Being super rich
>Not able to get laid

Pick one.

The author of that article must be a nigger or 20-years-old. "He went to a party and didn't get laid durrrrr"

If he was wearing this, I would have totally let him pork my pussy.

There are none

Elon Musk will be the 1st president of the United Martian States?

With a quality wife, you need a quality lawyer

BUILD THE MAGNATIC FIELD!

It has to kill Elon.
After the hair plugs and the plastic surgery to make his chin strong and still no one fucked him.

Tell us more

pretty sure Elon Musk is Elminster.

>Silicon Valley 'sex party'
Fucking reprobates. I want nothing more than a cleansing by fire of California, Sodom and Gomorrah-style.

The original article said he left when he found out it was a sex party.

There is no way he went to that party dressed in spikes and chains and didn’t know.

I 100% believe this story. We need pics.

It’s funny I imagine his outfit and it’s so amazing. Exactly what someone from r9k would wear if they got rich and got invited to an orgy

Honestly, I buy this

Poor as fuck with no food so I guess the only logical thing to do is to shit out another child.

She looks like Eddie Murphy in a fat suit, like there is something subconsciously telling me that this is fake.

Look at her face, it looks like a 50-60 year old white man in blackface, not matching facial features for any flavor of "POC" that I can recall.

This. It would've been all IT nerds getting their cuck on with their 5/10 "nerd" feminist girlfriends. When you've fucked models for fun that shit just don't appeal.

A billionaire that is leading the way in private space exploration, and the only thing the sheeple care about is some shit like this

I really hate that term "poc". Sounds like the sound a tennis ball makes when it gets hit by a tennis racket. Everyone who uses it unironically needs to be sterilized.

i went to the first minecraft convention party, las vegas, wynn nightclub. there were two crowds: the regulars, well dressed and combed; the minecraft convetion folks, tan shorts and maybe a polo. i'm sure the sex party was akin to spin the bottle

Now I respect him. He didn't get Jew'd. He didn't scoop up that 15 year old sitting there waiting to dish out. He fucking packed it up, and left. He's an autist, and God bless him for it.

See? I'm fucking never wrong.

Dude, what? A bunch of people fucking is like a jambalaya. A little extra sausage isn't gonna hurt, and to be honest, accidental touching is going to happen.

Yall need to fucking man up and deal with your insecurities.

Oh, I see what you did there. Yeah, because, comparing what whites can do in white nations to blacks in black nations is a "apples to apples" type scenario?

Here, have an infograph.

Kek

desu thats kind of endearing

It wasn't an orgy...
It was a pizza party...

It was only a male-only orgy, no women. Musk dodged a bullet there. why is that bad? and archive it faggot

and let's count the number of posts by OP by the way.

Checked. Good man for walking away from it. Not a good man for seeming like he's taking part in downplaying what was actually going on though.