How will poor Americans react to having their pseudo-money removed from and replaced with food?

How will poor Americans react to having their pseudo-money removed from and replaced with food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-budget-swaps-food-stamps-for-packages-of-cereals-milk/ar-BBJ2HAf?ocid=sf
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you still buy KFC, taco bell and shit with EBT?
Man niggers gonna chimp the fuck out if those "rights" are removed.

There'll be a huge backlash if it actually goes through for many reasons

They should be given shit like oats/rice/noodles instead of food stamps.
Shit you can live on for a bit, but it's gonna be boring as fuck and will make people want to get a job so they can afford better food.

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Not going to happen. Neither party takes Trump's joke of a budget proposal seriously.

It'd make the most sense to just remove soda and fast food from EBT.

It's a program that I've had to live on while driving a school bus due to holidays and summers. Most people collect unemployment instead but I didn't want to go that far.

If you watch people who use snap and look at what they buy, you can easily tell who's abusing the system and who isn't. Normal grocery store stuff that isn't junk food should be perfectly fine.

They'll learn to cook at home, like me. Or starve.

This isn't gonna happen. Grocery stores make fucking bank off poor people buying garbage food with their food stamps.
You can't buy fast food with food stamps, retard.

>Dishonest nogs now have less bargaining chips to exchange EBT for greenbacks
>Honest nogs are probably going to sink or swim on learning how to cook, and if they already know, they'll be fine

I don't see any downsides to this.

Just run it like WIC.

>You can't buy fast food with food stamps, retard.
Sure you can. I worked in a Taco Bell when I was in my early 20s and the niggers there used to ring up other niggers using their ebt by charging the card for a non-food transaction.

the incentive to work will out weigh the current situation. exactly how insurance policies work. get these niggers back to work.

Limit food purchases for the poor by allowing them to buy only non industrial food (local produce and meat)

Watch them shine

black unemployment is lowest ever. very few honest blacks looking for work are out of work right now. the rest are tyrones.

What do you have against soda?

They're both there.

I'm torn because on one hand centrally planned food distribution is always inefficient and usually a waste if they dont eat all of it cause they may not like it

but its also going to cost the system less money and probably be rather nutritionally dense

idk what to feel

Welp sorry, looks like im already drunk enough.
Good night user.

That doesn't work anymore, hasn't worked for a long time now in either Mass or Florida. You can still sell food stamps for 50 cents on the dollar in many places though.

What if they received weekly delivery of MREs per house.
Get poor people involved in packing and distribution so they feel usefull

Laxant companies will shill the fuck out that.
They will get rich.

>MRE
You sound helpful, but you actually want to kill them instead. Shitposting game is on point.

Lefties on Fecebook under Obama
>Michelle's school lunch initiative is great! Many poor, at risk families do not have the means to provide nutritious foods, and this will ensure they are eating healthy!

Same people today
>HOW DARE DRUMPF take away people's dignity by forcing them to eat what is provided in a harvest box and taking away their choice! How about food allergies?!?

>food allergies
They don't talk about that all that much now. It's gluten-sensitivity or whatever that shit is.

Works in Texas, New Mexico, and Colorado still.

They don't call 'em "meal refuses to exit" for nothin'.

Grocery stores revenue will Trump, Right Wing Rhetoric....
>>Stupid Goys

>SNAP allows low income families to spend EBT/food stamps at participating grocery stores
>allows poor people to exercise individual freedom of personal choice
>stimulates grocer economy (mostly large corporations with frozen food sections like Walmart or Target)
>is a relatively cheap social service compared to health care

>Republicans want to replace this imperfect, but working system with an incredibly inefficient one size fits none box of perishables
>they don't even know how crates of rotting food will be shipped
>already stated the government won't be footing the bill for shipping expenses
>"lol red meat and peanut better will be good enough"
>disregards vegetarian diets or allergies
>Republishits are ok with supporting retarded ideas and wasting money as usual

the hard truth is it's impossible to enforce due to the flexible nature of business strategies and the scarcity of food options in most poor areas.

government cheese is about 1000x more economical just in terms of administrative overhead and outright fraud.

Trump can keep snap going if he was not spending all that money on golfing.

The only issue I can see there being with this is for diabetics/people with certain food allergies.

Ignoring the fact these people are free to go get a job and buy food that they like.

I've had a few buddies go into the military and describe what it was like in excruciating detail. I don't think I'll ever eat one unless I have to.

Tbh

Washington too. There's a pizza place near me that advertises taking EBT.

Imagine having a logic like this.
>>Work
>>GetFoodstamps
>>Why?
>>Cuz fuck it. I pay the taxes, why not get some back?
Fuck the state and all their illegal taxes. KEKS r just mad because your too stoooopid to figure out ways to come off....

This is a ploy to blow it up the Democrats asshole who say that the GIBZMEDAT is all for nutrition and not a GIBZMEDAT WHERE I CAN GET LIQUOR n TATS N I VOTE FOR YOU.

He even said we can pack it nice and beautiful like Blue Apron.

Now you queers know damn well if some Democrat pushed this shit and it had some modern name and chic logo that Brooklyn hipster faggots would be tripping over their fucking boot laces to help and pack this food. I fucking love it when Trump does this shit. God bless him.

>Ignoring the fact that Republicans support the outsourcing of blue collar jobs in urban areas
>Ignoring the fact that Republicans supporting stripping away the rights of organized labor
>Ignoring the fact that Republicans agree more with firms making profits than about human lives
>Ignoring the fact that Republicans literally think jobs grow on trees

With hunger strikes I'd suppose

Who produces that food?

The working poor definitely deserve food stamps and medicaid if they're having trouble affording the basic necessities with a full time job.

That you jidf? You're up late.

The system as it stands is broken many people are less concerned with helping humanity that getting another term and a solution regardless what it is will be shunned by most. I am old enough to remember government cheese and government peanutbutter.

A strange thing happens when you leave the guarded bubble you live in and head to the more urban areas and pay attention. You wake the fuck up, it's better than coffee mixed with meth. The abuse in the current system is staggering I am not just referring to the two for one sales for food so some sheboon can get her Newports I will point out what they spend the money on in the store Soda Chips Lobster Steak but hardly any produce. The number one seller I have seen is lunchen meat followed by soda. Amazing that these same assholes have a larger food budget that many people I know yet can not manage it.
It is clear to me that the majority of these people can not make proper designs for themselves and need to be treated as what they are children.
The people I hate to see suffer is the elderly and disabled but no plan is perfect and what we have now does not work.

>but its also going to cost the system less money and probably be rather nutritionally dense

How the fuck could it be cheaper? In the current system you are changing some values in a computer to add funds to electronic cards, and the other you are shipping physical items to thousands of people.

While it may be kekful to imagine shipping gubermint cheese to dindus, its actually way more wasteful of the taxes the government steals from you.

I referenced two foods in my post. Try to be specific nigger.

>"We should coddle the jobless instead of giving them jobs."

you do understand most people on SNAP do not use SNAP as the entirety of their food budget

how it works is that you have the USDA "thrifty" food budget which outlines the cost of a nutritionally dense diet at the lowest possible cost, now 30% of your income is subtracted from this cost and SNAP subsidizes the rest

meaning most people already have a food budget and SNAP merely supplements it

so there is really nothing wrong with sending staples

the plan is LITERALLY to cut spending by 1/3

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-budget-swaps-food-stamps-for-packages-of-cereals-milk/ar-BBJ2HAf?ocid=sf

Michael's school lunch program was actually a good thing. You may argue that the school lunch program should not exist, and while I may disagree, I can understand your position.

But I can't understand anyone that thinks its OK to feed kids the worst foods imaginable. If the program is going to exist, it should feed kids quality foods. Though I must praise Kek at the hilarity of Schwan's Foods lobbying congress to declare "frozen pizza" a VEGETABLE. Corporate bottom line, right lads?

It tends to be surplus food at groceries etc. The amount of food that goes unpurchased could feed everyone on EBT.

The food Trump is going to package up.. Obviously Nigger. Are they going to grow it all in pietri dishes, or payoff tye grocery store Jew? Good ok Monsanto food

Riots, I hope.

Did you see the sign in my yard that said broke nigger feeding trough?

Do you know why you didn't see that sign?

Because feeding broke niggers ain't my fucking business.

This is bullshit! I need to buy my Crown Royal with food stamps. My kids get enough food at school on the taxpayer's dime.

>stimulates grocer economy (mostly large corporations with frozen food sections like Walmart or Target)

I'm sure this is amazing, countless millions of dollars directly subsidizing Walmart and Target, God Bless America, we can't end this blessed parasitic bond

>republishits
Shareblue Kike detected

I agree, you can make 40 G a year and have to scrape by if u live in a shithole like Ct or NY (Highest Taxes anywhere besides probably Cali). People work 40-50 Hrs at shit jobs, (cuz there's very few jobs around) and still need help. But if your just a nigger like the people in my city.. You get 900$ a month cuz of all those kids and you can live off it. Not too mention the cash assistance...

With SNAP families had a choice to buy food tailored to their family
allergic to nuts?
find a substitute
allergic to lactose?
find a substiture
vegetarian?
don't buy meat

The idea that these staples will be customized for each and every family is absurd. Even if a menu plan was designed, that just means more bullshit for the government to take of i.e. costs more

The plan also doesn't address the decline in foodstuff commerce when SNAP benefits end and that money isn't circulated in stores

While their real allergy appears to be to labor and birth control.

That wouldn't be a bad idea. IT just seems like more corporate/Government fuckery

black people will never get to work - call it genetics, familial karma, whatever . . . their ancestors associated work with slavery, and they will for as long as their existence thrives, feel the urge to resist work and do as little as possible. Slavery has killed the American dream for blacks.

>vegetarian?
Less than 5% of the population
>allergic to nuts
1% of the population are allergic to nuts
>allergic to lactose

Just because niggers all get foodstamps doesn't mean they have to drink the fucking milk

youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0

This is how they are achieving those savings:

>expand on previous reforms aimed at strengthening the expectation for work
>among able-bodied adults and preserving the benefits for those most in need.
>This will be achieved by closing eligibility loopholes and limiting categorical
>eligibility to participants receiving cash benefits from TANF or SSI; modifying
>income and benefit calculations to ensure benefits are targeted to the neediest
>households; aligning working age definitions with other Federal programs;
>eliminating certain exemptions and limiting the use of waivers that rob too many
>able-bodied adults from the dignity of work. The proposal would motivate states
>to maximize SNAP administrative efficiencies and to invest in outcome-based
>employment strategies for SNAP participants. The proposal would also improve >program integrity through state accountability and data sharing.

So them buying food in bulk, packaging it up, and shipping to the individual states is going to of course cost more money than if they did it the way they do now.

They are also gonna blow up state budgets by putting the shipping of all this shit onto them.

Chris Hayes did a segment on this. He basically said that giving poor people food instead of a blank check is "communist".

Chris Hayes...suddenly concerned with what is and isn't communism. Chris. Hayes.

Nigger, it's not going to happen. If you read my post I said it's a fucking ploy.

1. Trump says "let's package it up"
2. NOOOOOOOOOOO! WE CAN'T CHOICES N SHIT
3. Trump says "Okay, let's look at the current system and cut back on what can be bought and can't be bought and how all this shit works if it's all about nutrition as you say and not gibsmedat. I want my Americans healthy!"

>The plan also doesn't address the decline in foodstuff commerce when SNAP benefits end and that money isn't circulated in stores

Oh no, businesses will have to rely on attracting customers with competition, low prices, and great service to compete for real dollars earned by people with a paycheck, instead of getting money printed by the government and given to multi-billion dollar corporations, by giving this money to statistically low-IQ individuals who buy the worst kinds of "foods" and spend every single cent because if they don't, it doesn't matter, next month the card will be filled up again!

Wait there's such a thing as a black employment rate and an honest black?

If he ever fails at broadcasting he could make a grip letting people shove him in lockers for $50 a pop.

>pay for poor people to drink pop
>then pay for poor people to use medicaid

Also, it's a way to blow Mubarrack's C-Store outside of the hood to shit where he can't benefit off the gibs of the gibs. Mubbarcks C-Store that hasn't been taxed in 10 years because they keep bringing family over to "own" it.

Woke af

Never eat the peanutbutter or the crackers. Had a vuy im my platoon that only ate the crackers for three days so he wouldnt have to shit in the bush. They had to medevac him when he started shitting blood. We fucked with him til he ets'd

I never implied I thought it would happen.. but if the government actually did do it, it'd create jobs and piss off the grocery store Jew. Also People would flip and we'd descend into Venezuelan tier mayhem. That'd be fun. I'd thrive.

I expect quite a big backlash from a certain demographic. I know of quite a few people personally that sell their ebt balance for real cash.

LOL'd so fucking loud

How is that done? Do they go to the store with the person? Isn't it on a card? Walk me through how I would buy your EBT funds to use.

maybe 20 years ago, today the GOP is the one talking about protectionism while the Dems screech about how great it will be to outsource the jobs so everyone can get a women's studies degree instead

The salt is flowing

MRE's are expensive though.

Michelle corrected to Michael? A Freudian slip?

I have no issue with feeding kids healthy shit. My point was the lefties are cool with government forcing people to eat stuff as long as it is a Democrat doing so, but get their panties in a wad if a Republican proposes sending them a box of staples.

Yeah like on liquor and drugs

>poor

look at a poor person in India, China, or Uganda. Compare to our "poor" who eat enough to become unable to walk then get free motorized wheelchairs.

Requirements
1 nigger with full EBT card
1 human being with real money

Nigger approaches human being
>yo dog you buying groceries?
>give me $50 and you can buy $100 worth of groceries with my ebt card

Honestly SNAP and Food Aid is just subsidization for farmers and grocery chains - it's supposed to reduce food waste.
We should just send people a large bag of brown rice, a big block of government cheese, a bale of greens, oatmeal and other staples, let them buy their own meat or provide a small portion of preserved/packaged meat ot a credit to buy X amount of meat

Having food delivered would be pretty cozy desu. Sounds like an upgrade.

>freudian slip
Oh my sweet innocent user, it's far from a slip. There's quite a lot of Sup Forumsacks that genuinely believe Obama is gay and married a tranny. Personally, I have no opinion of it. It's hilarious, because they'll either give her a feminine trap dick or something that resembles tuna cans stacked atop higher than most people can stack shit.

Nope. It's a myth.

mfw these motherfuckers have to figure out how to keep their shitty stores open without ebt/food stamp scams.

This just means more budget to MRE development.

Government food was pretty high quality like Government USDA Cheese.

I hope there's a stipulation that says if you chimp out over the change you get all your shit revoked and you're on your own.

Government CheeseĀ® Brand food was just the same grocery items without the label. Same suppliers too. Government could order far larger contracts and had no need to mark up.

Companies like it because they can sell off surplus that otherwise sits in storage or worse yet gets dumped.

>somebody needs to be held accountable
>for my 15 kids
kek. Niggers crack me up

>somebody needs to be held accountable
Up to 31 people need to show up for this.

Checked

wow

Honestly replace the pseudo money entirely so they have no way to abuse it or convert to cash.

The only good way to keep the nig from abusing welfare is cutting off all the ways for them to turn the gibs into cash that cannot be controlled or monitored and that are probably being used to buy drugs and alcohol.

Also cap the maximum amount of welfare that can be obtained by any one family so that nigresses can't just pump out 10-15 kids just for the extra gibs that probably aren't even going to the kids. gibs cap out at 5 kids, any thing more than that and you're on your own trying to feed them.

Holy fuck is this for real? You Burgerbros really need to get your house in order. Stop paying these parasites to reproduce just leave them be and let nature take its course otherwise you're just supporting prostitution. We have the same kind of shit in Leafland with the natives but never to this degree. This vid is amazing I'm totally blown away that people like this exist. I feel guilty when our union at my job wants to make sure my sick time gets covered and this bitch wants SOMEONE to be accountable and pay for her 15 kids. Amazing.

Papa Murphy's? It's because the pizza isn't cooked when they sell it to you.