Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lolis

It works so well it's scary

It doesn't work, they keep eating it up

Then more lolis and more traps

Shotas would work better.

You'll just get normalfags who learn to like lolis.

The normalfags already like traps

>Sup Forums plus emote reaction image
are you an ironic Sup Forums user?

It doesn't

Am i an ironic weeb for using :3 and using things like uguu and such when i type to my fellow weebs? I also like loli trap and shotas, currently my favorite tag on the sadpanda is futa_on_male or dickgirl_on_male especially those idolm@ster doujins are great

scary thing is they will then start mixing 2d with 3d

They ironically like those or will ironically hate them

The only way to fight irony is being genuine!
Show them you actually are a pedophile who wants to fuck kids! Go forth my black emperors and spook the faucet of irony out of the normals!

You are a complete faggot normalfag thats for sure

The fuck is this shit?
Since when does twitch allow fucking anime streaming?
It really went from shit to complete cancer.

I already do that.

Nobody cares what you do with your "friends" in private.
Just don't get a twitter account and tell the world about it like it's important that you fap to loli and you're going to jail

Crunchyroll has a stream up today where they condition white men into becoming race traitor shutin pedophiles

This man knows whats up!
It's time to embrace my inner donovan and show these ironic fags the true meaning of the word pain.

Here, let me give you a quick survey so you can know the answer.
1) Have you watched more than 20 anime?
If yes, you are not an unironic weeb.
If no, you are an ironic weeb.

2) Do you play ironic weeb games such as the Sakura series or the Neptunia series?
If yes, you are an ironic weeb, even if you answered the previous question with a yes.
If no, you are not an ironic weeb.

3) Do you watch anime review channels or anime meme compilations?
If yes, you are an ironic weeb.
If no, you are not an ironic weeb.

using :3 and weeb phrases makes you a huge fucking faggot though

This is your average ironic weeb on twitch.

there's nothing you can do about it. the internet is locusts. they'll find anything, anything on the edge of acceptability, meme it until it stops being edgy, then move on. dead gorillas, terrorist attacks, pandering incest loli shows, shitty MMD animal shows, it doesn't matter. you have to learn to enjoy things in a vacuum because you will never, ever escape it.

Children enjoy sex too so there's nothing wrong with having doing it with them.

>dank memes XD
I fucking hate the anime community

diaper anime. we need to adapt omujo.

I agree.

Not enough desu and senpai to be a proper ironic weeb desu senpai. It also needed kyoani anime images.

I do all those things, I've watched more than 20 anime. I don't give a fuck about Sup Forums's approval.

Remove non-virgins.

It's pretty simple, really. This will also remove smartphone posters too.

>This will also remove smartphone posters too

this will help a shit ton.

How can I be a cuck?

delete Sup Forums

Remove underage would be even better

Being serious, removing smartphone posters would improve Sup Forums massively.

I play Neptunia games because they're fun. God knows I've watched far more anime than most people on Sup Forums too.

Absolutely nothing you can do will stop this.
The only option to slowly give up hope of a real place for discussion of anime like any other hobby while remaining reserved about anime to people in general, should you begin to cause shit like where they have no real interest for the hobby itself but only seek to annoy people who do enjoy it.
Eventually they'll have nothing left to troll, then grow up and move on.
This won't happen though, as seen in the history of the internet since the early 2000s.

So, get rid of them by sending them to jail?

Why isn't there a worldfilter for cuck and kys yet?
It worked wonders to get rid of the this t.bh f.am Sup Forumsermin cancer.

>want to take a shit or lay in my bed
>take my entire desktop with me
Is this what poorfags actually do?

Sup Forums is so much comfier browsing on a phone. PCs are for work, games and anime

You don't need to do that, it's time for Anime to go more mainstream than before, then Sup Forums will be freed.

There was one for cuck for Sup Forums babies asked Hiro to remove it and he did.

Sure, user. At best, you get "this fetish is trash and so am I" faggotry and that's about it

Free from what?

dumb phone poster

You can't create oc on a phone.
Phones are for shitposting and should be disencouraged.

Don't give them the attention they want.
Don't bother talking about anime outside of Sup Forums unless It's with a group of close friends/people you know
Continuing consuming anime
Enjoy your yourself and your hobby

It doesn't, I think. Twitch Presents is a twitch owned channel for sponsored marathons. Some time ago there was a Power Rangers one that turned out pretty fun. This Crunchyroll one is shit though.

Read manga. Normalshits hate to read.

>weebs have wasted so many years convincing themselves that the only acceptable place to discuss anime is this sorry shithole and god forbid anyone even mentions thr word anime on other sites, or worse, in real life (gasp!) and only now that anime is becoming more popular among people who don't hate themselves and their hobbies they're feeling threatened by non-autistic outsiders
I'm enjoying every tear.
Eat shit, slobs.

Oh god help this board once the twitch cancer rolls in after that marathon. Thankfully, they only seem to be showing the most casualshit.

I hate these "nu-weebs" fucks.
Why is it happening anyway? is it related to anime becoming more and more mainstream in the last few years? or is just because the sense of humor in the internet got so lame?

And if I want to make OC I turn on my computer. Not hard

People who make thousands of screenshots and spam them in every thread are worse than phoneposters

I
fucking
told
you
all

Replace filthy frank with touhou and you have got old Sup Forums

fucking rekt bro!

if you're not going to be dedicated and carry your rig into the toilet, you don't deserve to post here.

That's what i'm already doing but it feels great to review an anime with someone or just talk about certain things anime related.

>blogging
>meta shit
>co retards
Not anime, reminder to report and sage.

>the community
Fucking disgusting.

>mainstream
>having trouble going past 30k viewers on twitch

This shit is nothing compare to the other twitch marathon.

they came for vidya and killed it. they came for capeshit and killed it. anime's next. hopefully they don't come for scale models, I would have to kill myself.

Oh yeah, better get back to "[seasonal waifu] is best girl" threads

Phoneposters are bad because when you're out on your phone you're not thinking about discussing anything you're just passing time.
You just pull out your phone and make the lowest quality post possible then you stick it right back in your pocket and never give a single thought to it.
A phoneposter is way less likely to actually give thought into what he post because he's outside doing whatever and is just being a fag to pass time like he was on some shitty social media site.

Allow Digibro threads

>Mob Psycho 100
>Dragon Maid
>Stray Dogs
>Hibike
>YOI
>Luluco
>Unhappy
>Youjo Senki
>Joker Game
>ReLIFE
>Kemono Friends
>Rokka no Sales
>New Game
>GabDrop
>that one short anime about marshmallows
>that other short anime that was pretty chill as well
>Sukasuka
>Rokudenashi
>Free
If you see a sudden influx of posting about any of these series then you know where the cancer came from.

This, let's go back to posting in "ITT waifus designed to breed" threads, they are only 2 days old!

Face it
Anime is the new capeshit

>le 4chins is serous business bruh
Kek.

>It worked wonders to get rid of the this t.bh f.am Sup Forumsermin cancer.
Most people simply type desu and senpai now.

I use my phone 99.9% of the time indoors

Browsing fucking Sup Forums in public places? Are you crazy?

As someone who likes cancerous facebook pages, you can't.

There's been 6-7 deleted dragon maid threads in the past 5 hours or so. Facebook posters are getting upset despite there being a maid dragon thread still up from two days ago and a manga thread active

I sure love watching people from Sup Forums and Sup Forums bitch and moan.

I hate this thread and everyone participating in it.

Most of those series already have a bad enough fanbase.

Then kys.

>kys
Point proven

Blow your brain out cancer.

>Anne Happy
Oh god fuck you CR. Why must you forsake this show on Sup Forums? I seriously hope twitchcancer just completely writes off that series immediately.

Fuck this gay earth. ;_;

>tfw I found myself reading manga on Facebook because that's where Chaosteam release their scans.

You know this is 100% the fault of kyoani right?

Haruhi, Lucky Star and Dragon maid started this trend

Where do I get memes then user ?

Is this the shitposting thread? Can I use this space to be nostalgic over this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Holy fuck that's cringy.

>>Unhappy
>>Wooser

Why the hell are these included in that garbage marathon? Just kill me now.

>hey let's copy every show crunchyroll bought and say they are all shit, am I oldfag yet?

This meme is almost as bad as people pretending they don't use mal

Recommend me some pages.

Remember to report and tell cancer to fuck off.
Don't talk to them properly.
Just report, insult and then leave.

>dude muh dank maymay xD

Modern Sup Forums is such an embarrassment.

reddit

>discussion about the state of the anime community
>shitposting thread
??

>discussion about the state of the anime community
I don't find any of that in here.

I recommend you the suicide page cancerous normalfag ironic weeb.

*saves Sup Forums*

>Digibro.
>Actual dirt.
What a good idea user.

If you don't appreciate the editing in that video, you are reddit.

>trumpshit
>not reddit

Jibun woo xd

What are you on about?
We're talking about how normies invaded anime, just take a look at twitter (ironic weebs telling the world that they jack off to lolis) or twitch (ahegao emotes).

I'm unironically going to kill myself in 2 months. I may as well browse dank maymay Facebook pages in the meantime.

Kanji captcha