Why is Manime dead?

Well? I can't fucking stand the fact that self-inserting fags, pedos and queers are taking control of the genre with their WOW GIRLS DO SOMETHING BANAL AND BORING SO EPIQUE and all /we/ get is battle shounenshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvfQmGHEy5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because real men don't watch shitty childrens' shows, only delusional manchildren like you do. Real men actually do manly things instead of self-inserting themselves vicariously into garbage entertainment. And fat fucks like you just pirate shit anyway, so there's no money pandering to your delusions of self-worth.

Just neck yourself already and stop wasting everyone's time, space, food and oxygen.

>Because real men don't watch shitty childrens' shows, only delusional manchildren like you do

>Projecting this hard

Wow your self-loathing must be top tier, ell OH ell

>Real men actually do manly things instead

Hey sherlock, you know, I can actually, go to the gym, work as a paramedic, and... GASP... ENJOY ANIME TOO!! What a shock

>And fat fucks like you just pirate shit anyway
Says the Amerilard

Why isn't anime more NORMIE rather than catering to unemployed/minimum wage otakus?

I'd like to think that /m/anime lives on in /m/

I love manime but this is accurate.

Nice cancer user.
I hope your thread gets deleted.

Because manimefags aren't willing to spend 50+ dollars for two episodes of a 13 episode series. Manime with stuff like in OP pic, mechanical shit like airplanes, is actually more expensive to produce and yet you fags aren't willing to shell your money.

>Because manimefags aren't willing to spend 50+ dollars for two episodes of a 13 episode series

Well obviously not, I don't have to pay 50 dollars for Game of Thrones do I?

Maybe Netflix can take over the industry so your mangakas and animators can be paid a living wage again

Battle shounenshit IS manime

besides Berserk all series classified are shounen titles

>Well obviously not, I don't have to pay 50 dollars for Game of Thrones do I?
So you're a normalfag cㄩck, good job.

Worse, he sounds like a "mature anime watcher for mature audience like myself".

>ell OH ell
>... GASP...
>NORMIE
Is this the new wave of cancer from twitch?

>I need to watch buffed man do manly things to reassure my weak masculinity
Quality post OP

>ell OH ell
>Hey sherlock, you know, I can actually, go to the gym, work as a paramedic, and... GASP... ENJOY ANIME TOO!! What a shock
>normie
Mods better put in work.

Never use the term "MANime" unironically again, please

Plotshit like Naruto and Hokuto no Ken are for, literally, little boys (shounenshit). They need to be handheld through plot developments because their undeveloped brains can't handle character-driven series.
That's why character-driven series (or moe, as you call it) are all SEINEN such as K-On! or New Game!. They require a matured, experienced brain to understand. All the subtleties and nuances that create depth are lost on little boys such as yourself.

The word manime needs to be a bannable offense. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with what manime refers to. It's the fact that every poster who uses the word manime unironically is always a fucking normalfag off-siter shitposter.

Manime is for literal faggots

/m/anchildren are a bunch of autists that unironically think children's cartoons and toy commercials are the best anime has to offer

I'm from Sup Forums though, we're literally /yourguys/ except more socially adjusted

God damn

Manime is for fujoshi.

add in the word moeshit and you have a deal.

>reddit spacing

>I'm from Sup Forums though, we're literally /yourguys/ except more socially adjusted
No you're fucking not, Sup Forums is the most cancerous board on Sup Forums (yes, even more than Sup Forums) and you guys act more like tumblr and reddit than Sup Forums.
>/we/
>ell OH ell
>and... GASP...
>NORMIE
>pay 50 dollars for Game of Thrones

Fuck off.

wow you sure get mighty upset that the future of animation is decidely not in a dying industry catering to pedos and the sort obsessed with little girls.

Netflixs foray into anime just shows that the economy is the side of adult seinen anime, and not your dying industry.

"""Manime""" will never be popular. """Manime""" will never be creative. """Manime""" will never be cool amongst actual manly men. There is nothing you can do about it.

Literally every chad on my rugby team watched Dragonball Z, you really don't know shit you neckbeard, try socializing a bit more to see how wide-spread the appeal is.

Shit-tier thread OP, good job.

>Delusional normalfag think that western middlemen company ever contributed anything worthwhile for Japanese animation industry.
>Delusional normalfag think that his penny will ever reach the japanese company and not stay on his middlemen.
>Delusional normalfag even think that the jap will cater to their shit taste.
No jap want to deal with all the hassle that the anglo people create.
They would rather prefer the easy bucks from the chink.

Everybody watched DBZ, you retard. That's called nostalgia. It's completely different from getting "chads" to watch relatively-obscure anime when they could be out fucking Stacy or working out.

I just want more anime with adult characters doing adult things and some seriousness and maybe more realism in artstyle
I just want Japanese animation for mature audience

There is plenty of this, even in this season alone. You just convinced yourself there isn't any and don't even bother looking. Apply yourself.

Born in the wrong generation.

Japans economic miasma and stagflation recession means that there will never be the disposable income for well designed, mature arcs like LOTGH to ever exist again.

Look to China for hte future of animation

>Look to China for hte future of animation
Hahahahaha

give me a single, 1 title that's currently airing please
I can't fucking believe I missed anything during my usual pre season chart checking

Because otaku faggots hijacked the industry, but don't worry. With the success of Yuri on Ice anime is slowly being reclaimed by MEN.

There's no sign of China ever getting their shit together. I wanted to believe in them, but at this point I see the year of Linux on the desktop as a more likely event than China becoming a media giant and exporter of culture, or even just getting decent at animation.

China can do the actual animation well but the actual stories themselves are shit, they are out of the times.

You're right OP. I'm tired of marathoning CGDCTs every season. It turns out that too much of everything is indeed bad for you.

>It's another "let's post some extremely cherry-picked old anime pic like it's even remotely representative of the average quality of that time" post

China most likely won't be producing successful Chinese-original animation. Instead, they'll just use their gigantic capital to influence Japanimation to cater to them. In other words, the same thing they're doing to Hollywood.

Try Shoukoku no Altair. Last season there was Seikaisuru Kado, although that one shit the bed the last 3 episodes.

Sequel soon, right?

Bitch i lift more than you ever will and i love my animoos

>implying China won't go full retard and tries to become the next hollywood after getting one or two popular chinese cartoons

if it happens it will never be good as the first one.

woops meant for

China is too fucked up for me to take their stories seriously

>mc riding her bike through the city
>gets hit by a car driving on the sidewalk
>driver jumps out and stabs her to death to avoid paying her medical costs
>the end

Little girls doing cute things is as mature as anime can get.
If you prefer to look at buff shirtless men instead of looking at cute girls then you are a homo.

>if you don't like little girls you like buff men
Those "Manime" they mention have women in them you know.

Otaku pedophiles pay 10,000 yen for a blu ray disc that has two episodes on it

Otaku pedophiles will spend their entire salary on their wife's merchandise

And even still, anime can barely turn a profit, and have to rely on cgi animations and cut corners everywhere

There is nothing wrong with liking buff men in anime or manga. Hoku no Ken is good example how to make that right

Slice of life was and will always be the peak of japanese animation. It's ultimately every form of Japanese art condensed in one package.
Manime will always be low level entertainment for americans, videogame players, and other trash that need simple and clear defined goals and levels.

Altair is dumb joseishit with the notOttoman Empire being depicted as the good guys and a shota MC defending it against notGermany and their evil plots. It's like a shittier Arslan Senki (the recent TV series).

Anime community is really hopeless. Everybody is too busy indulging in their own little niche genres and claiming that their little niche is what anime is made of. But they don't realize that anime is one big family of niche genres. Everyone ITT is missing the big picture really. Sad.

Because anime is for men only and should be created with your ideal of masculinity in mind, of course. Please don't ever post again

Lifting doesn't make you a man anymore than doing her makeup makes a female a woman. Only a true manchild would think like this.

Because cute girls do it better.

Also,
>genre

t. weak armed obese american who physically shies away when he sees stronger men

But flight of homnayonaise sucked

>I'm from Sup Forums though,

nice try Sup Forumsedditor, you really think I wouldn't find you?

Who cares? Cherrypicked scenes from it looked really good! Anime is a visual medium, thus only nothing but muh webms matter!

They are irrelevant. Manimefags are closet fag.

youtube.com/watch?v=BvfQmGHEy5c

I can't help if they're so convincing when they sell their product.

In turn not lifting turned you into a faggot arguing about manliness of anime on a korean doujin translation forum.

They want you back.

And Hokuto no Ken was a shounen manga.

>China can do the actual animation well but the actual stories themselves are shit, they are out of the times.
China is extremely culturally conservative, so writing stories that challenge expectations is dangerous. This is actually why so much of their adaptations are old literature; old books are known stories and the writers are long dead. Even when there are problematic parts, the studio can blame it on "that is what is in the book, not my fault".

Interesting that this is similar to old witch-hunting Hollywood that kept making Biblical films to justify getting sexual themes and violence approved. Except that China never got out of that phase because the government literally can kill your film for any reason they want.

>dat filename

my nigga

>Refers to dudes who like "moeshit" (AKA fucking WOMEN, which straight men normally like) as "faggots"
>Thinks Yaoi on Ice, an ice skating anime about literal faggots having relationships with one another, is an anime for "REAL men" and not just an anime for true faggots

>Moetard's brain has been so fried by moeshit he thinks watching women do stupid shit like talk about what kind of guys they like is straight
You cannot make this shit up

I love manime so much.

>AKA fucking WOMEN,
You mean little girls.

>Thinks two gay men having a date with one another is somehow more straight than watching women do stupid shit like talk about what kind of guys they like

>Bros hanging out is a "date"

>Manimetard's brain has been so fried by fujoshit and manime he thinks watching gay men do stupid shit like talk about what kind of clothes they like at the mall is straight

manliness is being capable and self reliant. how is watching anime either of those things let alone bitching about watching it?

>than watching women do stupid shit like talk about what kind of guys they like
Now you're just making shit up.

The difference is real manly men get together all the time to circlejerk over their nice new watches, shoes, hats, and other articles of clothing.

Sup Forums discussing what they think "real manly men" do

God, I never thought this board could get any more pathetic

I personally blame romance anime like Tora Dora and Keit-Ai.

What do real girly girls do anyway? Asking for a friend.

I've infiltrated two of the heavily girl occupied boards on Sup Forums. It seems they often meet their sisters on dating sites and engage in immoral homosexual activities. They also obsess over "brand" and "lolita", whatever the hell that is.

I think the bigger problem facing China is their retarded population. India has a tremendous movie industry and they barely make anything palatable because they are targeting a market of hundreds of millions of curryniggers with no sophistication. I'm sure the cultured Chinese people are fed up with all the retellings of old stories, patriotic "historical" epics, vapid romantic comedies and fuckboi leads, but that's the crap that sells in their domestic market made up of literal peasants.

>watching women do stupid shit like talk about what kind of guys
This never happens in moe or iyashikei shows. Plenty of shows with a female cast only have them for eye candy and they act as mouth pieces for the author to talk about his own interests. They don't act like real girls and we don't expect them to.

>often meet their sisters
>on dating sites
>and engage in immoral homosexual activities
You lost me.

It's not that they don't make manly anime anymore, it's that western manime fans don't actually follow airing seasons, and if they don't get told by Sup Forums or reddit what shows are manly, they'll never find out about it.

>I'm sure the cultured Chinese people are fed up with all the retellings of old stories, patriotic "historical" epics, vapid romantic comedies and fuckboi leads, but that's the crap that sells in their domestic market made up of literal peasants.
You are assuming entertainment is revolving around a free market. In China the government can ban your film without explaining why. It doesn't matter that the audience is sick of the old shit, the new shit can only be approved if if the government consider it safe. Captain America 2 in China was not allowed to be called "civil war" because to even bring up the term is banned.

Pic related was one of last year's manliest animes. How many manimefags would even believe me if I told them? It doesn't even have sweaty men. The only male character is an old butler who gets turned into a girl in one episode.

>It's not that they don't make manly anime anymore
But last one was Drifters and that was 4 seasons ago now.

Maybe posting a picture of Onsa's giant dick instead of the retard would convince them.

fuck moeshit
fuck manime
i just want something mature and realistic

That is false. Even this season had manly anime in it, but this thread is not for recs, so I won't say which ones.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits is certainly the most /m/anly anime that isn't a sequel to anything this season, and I only mention it because nobody watches it.

But I do.

Is this the power of twitch anime marathon?

How new are you? Sup Forums is what Sup Forums was 11 years ago and has been for awhile. If you think Twitch is the reason Sup Forums is now dogshit you're actually retarded.

lol trolled bitch

Heh I knew you were trolling...nobody is that new....psssh too easy.

Just look for much earlier stuff, or even better, learn spanishjapanese and start reading Kobayashi's works